Gabby Giffords Turns Slimewad

It's sad, and comical in a way too, to see the gun rights extremists fighting so desperately to protect loopholes in the background check system in this country.

You HAVE to be deranged to do that.

They protect the loopholes making legislation ineffective, then mock you

See? We told you background checks don't work

What "loopholes?"

Gun shows and private sales

Loopholes big enough to drive a truck through

Hmmmmm, you are required to get a background check to buy a gun at a gun show. It's ridiculous to demand that private sales require a background check. That would make a father into a criminal if he failed to perform a background check on his son before buying him a gun, and similar outrages. That demand is nothing less than granting government totalitarian powers.
I don't care Fingerboy

As far as I'm concerned, if you sell a private weapon to a felon, you deserve some time in prison

We are fully aware of the fact that you don't care if your agenda is fascist, unjust and totalitarian.

A woman who nearly had her brains blown out is a fraud for wanting sensible gun controls

Do you guys ever get tired of looking like idiots?

As a liberal you insult the intelligence of normal people every time you speak, but does this grave offense against dignity warrant you being denied the right to speak?

I didn't do anything to Gabbie Giffords, so why do you feel it proper to strip me of my rights? Should you have your free speech rights stripped from you when Obama says something stupid?

RW should define "sensible" before he starts playing with the 2nd Amendment rights of others. How would he like it if we started violating his constitutional rights because of how we felt? He would be objecting just the same. Liberals look to rule based on emotion, not on facts.
Given that no gun related legislation will ever be "sensible" to NRA bots, I fully expect what your response will be

But let's look at what Gabby Giffords considers to be sensible

We don't want crazies getting guns. If we don't check their background, we can't verify if they are a criminal or nutjob

There is no "sensible" reason you need a 30 round magazine
Hey Shit for brains. civilian police officers routinely have 30 round magazines. other civilians have just as much a reason for them as civilian cops

criminals won't buy from someone who is going to do a background check. Dopers don't buy dope with prescriptions either moron
Sorry shit for brains

You are not entitled to the same weapons as cops

Why not? I think you're entitled to the same weapons as the average foot soldier.

A woman who nearly had her brains blown out is a fraud for wanting sensible gun controls

Do you guys ever get tired of looking like idiots?

As a liberal you insult the intelligence of normal people every time you speak, but does this grave offense against dignity warrant you being denied the right to speak?

I didn't do anything to Gabbie Giffords, so why do you feel it proper to strip me of my rights? Should you have your free speech rights stripped from you when Obama says something stupid?

RW should define "sensible" before he starts playing with the 2nd Amendment rights of others. How would he like it if we started violating his constitutional rights because of how we felt? He would be objecting just the same. Liberals look to rule based on emotion, not on facts.
Given that no gun related legislation will ever be "sensible" to NRA bots, I fully expect what your response will be

We don't want crazies getting guns. If we don't check their background, we can't verify if they are a criminal or nutjob

Hey Shit for brains. civilian police officers routinely have 30 round magazines. other civilians have just as much a reason for them as civilian cops

criminals won't buy from someone who is going to do a background check. Dopers don't buy dope with prescriptions either moron
Sorry shit for brains

why not fucktard? they are civilians, I am a civilian and under the constitution, they are not military

why do Leftwing Fellators of Big Brother hate citizens but worship government agents?

oh WTF do you think the Second Amendment means; we citizens should have the same weapons as regular infantry.

They protect the loopholes making legislation ineffective, then mock you

See? We told you background checks don't work

What "loopholes?"

Gun shows and private sales

Loopholes big enough to drive a truck through

Hmmmmm, you are required to get a background check to buy a gun at a gun show. It's ridiculous to demand that private sales require a background check. That would make a father into a criminal if he failed to perform a background check on his son before buying him a gun, and similar outrages. That demand is nothing less than granting government totalitarian powers.
I don't care Fingerboy

As far as I'm concerned, if you sell a private weapon to a felon, you deserve some time in prison

We are fully aware of the fact that you don't care if your agenda is fascist, unjust and totalitarian.

when the war on guns starts RW will be calling up the storm troopers and telling them which neighbors of his have weapons.

of course, his neighbors will probably hang his sorry ass from a tree shortly thereafter

Sorry shit for brains

Why not? I think you're entitled to the same weapons as the average foot soldier.

Really? You think soldiers are exempt from background checks when they obtain the eligibility to those military weapons?

Sorry shit for brains

Really? You think soldiers are exempt from background checks when they obtain the eligibility to those military weapons?

WTF does that have to do with anything SFB?

Sorry shit for brains

Because these nuts are fighting to preserve background check loopholes, and some of them even believe that background checks themselves are unconstitutional.

Sorry shit for brains

Too bad the constitution doesnt

Sorry shit for brains

Because these nuts are fighting to preserve background check loopholes, and some of them even believe that background checks themselves are unconstitutional.

They are unconstitutional. Where does the Constitution state the government can impose requirements to buy a gun? The 2nd amendment states quite clearly that it can't impose requirements.

Sorry shit for brains

Actually it does. What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Sorry shit for brains

They are unconstitutional. Where does the Constitution state the government can impose requirements to buy a gun? The 2nd amendment states quite clearly that it can't impose requirements.
The part about a well regulated militia.

The government needs to know who has guns and what type in order to regulate a militia.

You support the second amendment don't you?

Sorry shit for brains

Hey moron, there is no "Gun show loophole"

The government needs to know who has guns and what type in order to regulate a militia.

\

NOt even the most rabid gun hater has advanced that argument

given that the government now supplies weapons to those in the national guard-your cranium in rectum derived argument has no merit whatsoever

Sorry shit for brains

Actually it does. What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

He's a dishonest moron. George washington and Thomas Jefferson could tell him and he'd still deny

\

NOt even the most rabid gun hater has advanced that argument

given that the government now supplies weapons to those in the national guard-your cranium in rectum derived argument has no merit whatsoever
Wait a minute.....

You mean we shouldn't take the constitution literally?

[QUOTE="bripat9643, post: 9876240, member: 29100

They are unconstitutional. Where does the Constitution state the government can impose requirements to buy a gun? The 2nd amendment states quite clearly that it can't impose requirements.[/QUOTE]

Well, then, I suppose that the NRA is going to start sending gun catalogs to prison inmates......

Sorry shit for brains

Right here:

Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.”

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

The Constitution authorizes government to enact restrictions, requirements, and impositions to purchasing a firearm.

Forum List

Back