Gallup poll: Trump approval rating at new low

Personally I wouldn't piss on trump if his hair was on fire. But these polls? Forget about em. They're not worth the bandwidth used to display them. I'm surrounded by trump supporters where I live and they're all happier than a pig eating shit. None are expressing disappointment at any level. As a matter of fact, I believe these goofballs have mistaken trump for the second coming of Christ almighty himself. And that scares the hell out of me.

Gallup poll: Trump approval rating at new low - CNNPolitics.com

CNN)President Donald Trump's approval rating reached a new low Saturday, according to a poll from Gallup, as the new administration has struggled to find its footing nearly a month into the term.
I even heard that dead people hate him! He's probably going to be impeached by Wednesday, if more media outlets publish their dislike of him.
Everyone knows... If you repeat the lie enough; not only will people believe it; it becomes the truth! Like "Hillary's gonna win in a landslide"! Remember...? Oh... Bad example...

Hey I predicted hillarys defeat back during the midterms. And for all the right reasons. I had no idea who she would lose too but lose she would.

All Dems are piles of dishonest human garbage. Same for globalist phony lifer RINO. They need the Orkin man to come to Congress and clean it up.

Hard to find a trustworthy one like Trump. at least with internet we don't have to depend on scum MSM only.

Your out of your mind. Trump trustworthy????

Same polls that predicted a Hillary win I believe I don't care if someone loves or hates Trump but anyone who still takes the polls serious has learned nothing since the election.
Many on the Left have learned nothing from the last election. Wikileaks proved many leading media personalities are working for the DNC, but many average leftists have chosen to ignore this and continue to believe lies from the left media.

Personally I wouldn't piss on trump if his hair was on fire. But these polls? Forget about em. They're not worth the bandwidth used to display them. I'm surrounded by trump supporters where I live and they're all happier than a pig eating shit. None are expressing disappointment at any level. As a matter of fact, I believe these goofballs have mistaken trump for the second coming of Christ almighty himself. And that scares the hell out of me.

CNN)President Donald Trump's approval rating reached a new low Saturday, according to a poll from Gallup, as the new administration has struggled to find its footing nearly a month into the term.
Don't confuse Trump support with Obama god worship by looney left. Average working class Americans are behind Trump. They see through media bias and these pollsters do not get their opinion because they are too busy with important shit than to do an online poll.

Don't confuse Trump support with Obama god worship by looney left. Average working class Americans are behind Trump. They see through media bias and these pollsters do not get their opinion because they are too busy with important shit than to do an online poll.

I'm amazed at the level of incompetence n display by the trump administration and yet his supporters still speak of him in terms that suggest a near godlike admiration & respect. And with frequent amens to go along with their trump speak.

I'm amazed at the level of incompetence n display by the trump administration and yet his supporters still speak of him in terms that suggest a near godlike admiration & respect. And with frequent amens to go along with their trump speak.
He is doing a great job despite having to fight liberal courts and liberal media everyday. Oh, and that river of Chuck Schumer tears.

Yet Rasmussen still has him at 52%.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Rasmussen has a well documented history of skewing approval numbers in favor of GOP presidents:

rasvsallpolls200406.png

Yup, more accurate. They still had Trump losing the election.

You can't get anything right. We're laughing at loons like you that continuously mis-characterize events and think it will fly. It's like watching some fool repeatedly jump off his roof thinking next time ...maybe next time .....

He is doing a great job despite having to fight liberal courts and liberal media everyday. Oh, and that river of Chuck Schumer tears.

Incompetence & buffoonery is your description of the road to success? Wow!

WHile it has been demonstrated that we can't trust the polls, it is always possible that the constant propaganda from the vile leftist media is having an effect.

And what of it? Unless you have an idea on how to neuter the vile asshole pieces of shit in the media what is the point of the polls or discussing them?

You can't get anything right. We're laughing at loons like you that continuously mis-characterize events and think it will fly. It's like watching some fool repeatedly jump off his roof thinking next time ...maybe next time .....

Why? Because my comments differ from your trump speak?

and yet he will still wake up this morning and someone will refer to him as Mr President.
What title will they use for the rest of us do you think.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

Rasmussen has a well documented history of skewing approval numbers in favor of GOP presidents:

rasvsallpolls200406.png

So you endorse Rasmussen's accuracy?

Their last Obama approval poll had him at 62%. You endorse that as accurate?

See above.

and yet he will still wake up this morning and someone will refer to him as Mr President.
What title will they use for the rest of us do you think.

Yeah, so. It's not my fault dems stupidly ran Hillary for president. She was an assurance repubs would take back the whitehouse. Hell those goofballs at the dem underground are still in denial. That's where I ran one of my threads predicting Hillary would lose and got kicked off for it. And I was trying to be informative and respectful. No trash talk, like ice weasel engages in

rasvsallpolls200406.png

Yes. Most people see Obama positively for his personality. Approval ratings don't really mean much either way, that's why he couldn't help Hillary at all with his high approval ratings. People may not like Trump personally, but they will like the results of his policies.

rasvsallpolls200406.png

Yes. Most people see Obama positively for his personality. Approval ratings don't really mean much either way, that's why he couldn't help Hillary at all with his high approval ratings. People may not like Trump personally, but they will like the results of his policies.

It's JOB approval. Favorability is the personality poll.

See above.

I already trashed the polls including the one I put up. They must have accidentally called a few of trumps deciples, otherwise his approval rating would have been zero. Now if you ignore the mindless rants of trumps deciples, just about everybody else is giving trump low marks for doing a pisspoor job. And deservedly so.

But like you, trump is a farce and reeks of incompetence & buffoonery. Just saying.

with the MSM crapping themselves that Trump won, u think they will ever give him 50% when near 70% of Americans were pissed at Obama and Hillary?

HORSE SHIT!!!

In the final count, Hillary Clinton's lead in the popular vote of the 2016 presidential election was nearly three million votes.

According to the independent, non-partisan Cook Political Report, Clinton's final tally came in at 65,844,610, compared to Donald Trump's 62,979,636, with a difference of 2,864,974. The total number of votes for other candidates was 7,804,213.

rasvsallpolls200406.png

It's JOB approval. Favorability is the personality poll.

That too, we all approved of him being a lame duck and playing golf instead of being able to actively destroy the US.

Forum List

Back