Gallup: Trump tanking like no other president

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Trump's 35% and 36% ratings are lowest for new presidents

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As the first president in Gallup's polling history to start his term with a job approval rating below the majority level, Donald Trump has already received the all-time lowest approval ratings of any president in his first year. Trump's recent 36% approval rating, recorded after Republicans in Congress failed to repeal and replace Obamacare,

.....Clinton hit a low of 37%, but he won by only 43% of the popular vote against Bush's 37.5% and Perot's 18.9%.

......and, in previous presidencies, "buyers' remorse' came about after a couple of years, and NOT a couple of months.....Yes, the orange clown is "unique"....

Speaking of "like no other" you sure do like to spam the board.

lol yeah ok mr 50,000 posts, you bet!
How many threads of mine do you see on the first page or two?

It's like you're pretending to be a reporter. You peruse the internet looking for shit to cut n paste because you can't articulate your own thoughts.

It doesn't matter right now.

Here in Florida, in the middle of his first term, Governor Rick Scott hit record low approval ratings doing nothing more than what he promised he would do.

A couple years later, he was re-elected.

Trump's 35% and 36% ratings are lowest for new presidents

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As the first president in Gallup's polling history to start his term with a job approval rating below the majority level, Donald Trump has already received the all-time lowest approval ratings of any president in his first year. Trump's recent 36% approval rating, recorded after Republicans in Congress failed to repeal and replace Obamacare,

.....Clinton hit a low of 37%, but he won by only 43% of the popular vote against Bush's 37.5% and Perot's 18.9%.
This is surprising? Many who voted for Trump were simply voting against the "system", politics as usual with high hopes that he would break the system, that's not going to happen. The RNC and DNC are not going to roll over without a fight, they're not going to easily give up the power they have so Trump is pretty much embattled from all sides. It's obvious.

Here in Florida, in the middle of his first term, Governor Rick Scott hit record low approval ratings doing nothing more than what he promised he would do.

Like I said. It's pointless shit.

It doesn't matter right now. Here in Florida, in the middle of his first term, Governor Rick Scott hit record low approval ratings doing nothing more than what he promised he would do. A couple years later, he was re-elected.
Yeah. Seems to me the only polls that really matter are the internals being run by Republican congresspeople facing tough races in '18. Those numbers will determine how they deal with Trump, and that's the point of all the screaming about polls anyway.

It's like you're pretending to be a reporter. You peruse the internet looking for shit to cut n paste because you can't articulate your own thoughts.

first of all 50,000 I'm posting news stories, you're simply posting snarky nonsense here 24//7

secondly this is a POLITICAL MESSAGE BOARD, not an AOL chatroom

Actually funny....Floridians don't seem to mind getting screwed, especially those seniors who easily "forgave" Scott for screwing and scamming Medicare....
Go figure,

first of all 50,000 I'm posting news stories, you're simply posting snarky nonsense here 24//7

News stories lol

"Message board" not a cut n paste contest.

News stories lol

"Message board" not a cut n paste contest.

why not?

snark only?

It doesn't matter right now. Here in Florida, in the middle of his first term, Governor Rick Scott hit record low approval ratings doing nothing more than what he promised he would do. A couple years later, he was re-elected.
Yeah. Seems to me the only polls that really matter are the internals being run by Republican congresspeople facing tough races in '18. Those numbers will determine how they deal with Trump, and that's the point of all the screaming about polls anyway.

If his numbers remain low he will become toxic...

Forum List

Back