Gallup: Trump tanking like no other president

It doesn't matter right now.

Here in Florida, in the middle of his first term, Governor Rick Scott hit record low approval ratings doing nothing more than what he promised he would do.

A couple years later, he was re-elected.
When did the President do what he said he would? Gorsuch hasn't be sworn in yet so we dont know what Trump will do if he isn't confirmed?.. my guess is he will do what he is doing now blame those who elected him and try and suck democrat dick.

Trump's 35% and 36% ratings are lowest for new presidents

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As the first president in Gallup's polling history to start his term with a job approval rating below the majority level, Donald Trump has already received the all-time lowest approval ratings of any president in his first year. Trump's recent 36% approval rating, recorded after Republicans in Congress failed to repeal and replace Obamacare,

.....Clinton hit a low of 37%, but he won by only 43% of the popular vote against Bush's 37.5% and Perot's 18.9%.
This is surprising? Many who voted for Trump were simply voting against the "system", politics as usual with high hopes that he would break the system, that's not going to happen. The RNC and DNC are not going to roll over without a fight, they're not going to easily give up the power they have so Trump is pretty much embattled from all sides. It's obvious.
Trump has shown he IS gleefully part of the swamp he said he was going to drain.

9ac9cabe59c5bbb5039ddd1f7a89e4ba3b1b53de95c1cf80082b7c9a6e663f01.jpg

Trump's 35% and 36% ratings are lowest for new presidents

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As the first president in Gallup's polling history to start his term with a job approval rating below the majority level, Donald Trump has already received the all-time lowest approval ratings of any president in his first year. Trump's recent 36% approval rating, recorded after Republicans in Congress failed to repeal and replace Obamacare,

.....Clinton hit a low of 37%, but he won by only 43% of the popular vote against Bush's 37.5% and Perot's 18.9%.
This is surprising? Many who voted for Trump were simply voting against the "system", politics as usual with high hopes that he would break the system, that's not going to happen. The RNC and DNC are not going to roll over without a fight, they're not going to easily give up the power they have so Trump is pretty much embattled from all sides. It's obvious.
Trump has shown he IS gleefully part of the swamp he said he was going to drain.
Well he did surround himself with mostly swamp critters. :dunno:

It doesn't matter right now. Here in Florida, in the middle of his first term, Governor Rick Scott hit record low approval ratings doing nothing more than what he promised he would do. A couple years later, he was re-elected.
Yeah. Seems to me the only polls that really matter are the internals being run by Republican congresspeople facing tough races in '18. Those numbers will determine how they deal with Trump, and that's the point of all the screaming about polls anyway..
If his numbers remain low he will become toxic...
Yeah, I'd guess he's pretty much on the edge of that right now.

I would like to say I was sold a bill of goods but truth was I voted for Trump because Hillary should NEVER be president. I knew trump was a wishy washy New York liberal who would not do most of what he promised . the problem being is he isn't even in his term a year and already he is turning on the conservatives that voted for him.... You want to know why his poll numbers suck? because he is seeming to be all talk and no action. The only thing keeping him for being even lower in polls id the fact that the Media keeps attacking him with nonsense and people HATE the media.

Here in Florida, in the middle of his first term, Governor Rick Scott hit record low approval ratings doing nothing more than what he promised he would do.

Like I said. It's pointless shit.

It's not pointless because presidential approval is a very reliable indicator of how things are going to go in upcoming elections.

Speaking of "like no other" you sure do like to spam the board.

lol yeah ok mr 50,000 posts, you bet!
How many threads of mine do you see on the first page or two?

It's like you're pretending to be a reporter. You peruse the internet looking for shit to cut n paste because you can't articulate your own thoughts.

first of all 50,000 I'm posting news stories, you're simply posting snarky nonsense here 24//7

secondly this is a POLITICAL MESSAGE BOARD, not an AOL chatroom
News stories lol

"Message board" not a cut n paste contest.

why not?

snark only?
It's just tiresome when everyone discusses "news links" (more like argues) and very few people actually articulate their own thoughts. It's like a bunch of ventriloquist dummies being controlled.

It's not pointless because presidential approval is a very reliable indicator of how things are going to go in upcoming elections.
Not 4 fucking years out. Don't be stupid

There's an election in 7 months. Another in 2018. If you don't think presidential approval ratings are indicative, go ask Bill Clinton and his 30 something approval rating going into the 1994 election.

And if necessary, look up the 1994 election.

There's an election in 7 months. Another in 2018. If you don't think presidential approval ratings are indicative, go ask Bill Clinton and his 30 something approval rating going into the 1994 election.

So now we're talking about congress instead of Trump? Next time tell me before you move the goalposts will ya

So now we're talking about congress instead of Trump? Next time tell me before you move the goalposts will ya

Quote me saying presidential elections.

lol yeah ok mr 50,000 posts, you bet!

It's like you're pretending to be a reporter. You peruse the internet looking for shit to cut n paste because you can't articulate your own thoughts.

first of all 50,000 I'm posting news stories, you're simply posting snarky nonsense here 24//7

News stories lol

why not?

snark only?
It's just tiresome when everyone discusses "news links" (more like argues) and very few people actually articulate their own thoughts. It's like a bunch of ventriloquist dummies being controlled.

oh please, anyone 'articulating their thoughts' is preaching to the choir or getting some heat in return..........I have yet to see an actual debate on one of these forums that doesn't devolve into mud slinging

posters are free to articulate their thoughts but if they're looking for a reasonable exchange of views, one where someone on one side or the other actually alters their viewpoint, this place ain't the place

News stories lol

why not?

snark only?

oh please, anyone 'articulating their thoughts' are preaching to the choir or getting some heat in return..........I have yet to see an actual debate on one of these forums that doesn't devolve into mud slinging

posters are free to articulate their thoughts but if they're looking for a reasonable exchange of views, one where someone on one side or the other actually alters their viewpoint, this place ain't the place
And you aren't one of the contributors.

News stories lol

why not?

snark only?

oh please, anyone 'articulating their thoughts' are preaching to the choir or getting some heat in return..........I have yet to see an actual debate on one of these forums that doesn't devolve into mud slinging

I've had the kinds of exchanges you claim don't exist on this site. Perhaps that is not what you are looking for.

Quote me saying presidential elections.
You butted into my conversation ABOUT TRUMP'S NUMBERS and tried to deflect to congress.

Forum List

Back