Gallup: Trump tanking like no other president

"Message board" not a cut n paste contest.
I'll look for you in the next PoliticalChic thread.
4i6Ckte.gif

Down to 31% this morning...

Doubt he knows it though cuz he's on his weekly golfing vacation that costs us another $3MILLION and pushes more businesses closer to bankruptcy.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I didn't vote for the man.
That doesn't absolve you of responsibility. Unless you voted for Hillary.
Omfg

Could you be any more pathetic
If you didn't vote for Hillary you contributed to Trump's win, either by voting for him or not voting to stop him.
You are a top notch tool. A lemming of epic proportions lol
Well, we know you legally can't vote, but you would have voted for Trump im sure.

I didn't vote for the man.
Omfg

If you didn't vote for Hillary you contributed to Trump's win, either by voting for him or not voting to stop him.
Well, we know you legally can't vote, but you would have voted for Trump im sure.
You all know do you?

Voting as an Ex-Offender - Nonprofit Vote

Uninformed dumbasses. I keep schooling you all on this subject and like an abused dog you keep coming back for more.
I'd hate to be as stupid as you.

Omfg

You all know do you?

Voting as an Ex-Offender - Nonprofit Vote

Uninformed dumbasses. I keep schooling you all on this subject and like an abused dog you keep coming back for more.
I'd hate to be as stupid as you.
:eusa_whistle:

Honestly I truly don't care about President Trump's approval Rating, there are so many more important things going on which are what are affecting that lower rating, and THOSE are the things we should be talking about imo, and not the rating number itself....

Plus...as a soft heart female, to me it seems it is a little hurtful, knowing how much Trump relies on 'the ratings' coming from a TV back ground and 'sensitive' to say the least, to that kind of stuff....it has to be annoying and driving him bonkers!

Last edited:
Honestly I truly don't care about Presidnt Trump's approval Rating, there are so many more important things going of which are what are affecting that lower rating, and THOSE are the things we should be talking about imo, and not the rating number itself....

Plus...as a soft heart female, to me it seems it is a little hurtful, knowing how much Trump relies on 'the ratings' coming from a TV back ground and 'sensitive' to say the least, to that kind of stuff....it has to be annoying and driving him bonkers!
Maybe so much bonkers that he quits in a year or 2????

Trump's 35% and 36% ratings are lowest for new presidents

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As the first president in Gallup's polling history to start his term with a job approval rating below the majority level, Donald Trump has already received the all-time lowest approval ratings of any president in his first year. Trump's recent 36% approval rating, recorded after Republicans in Congress failed to repeal and replace Obamacare,

.....Clinton hit a low of 37%, but he won by only 43% of the popular vote against Bush's 37.5% and Perot's 18.9%.

/---- Does Gallup still have Hildabeast up by 14 points?

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As the first president in Gallup's polling history to start his term with a job approval rating below the majority level, Donald Trump has already received the all-time lowest approval ratings of any president in his first year. Trump's recent 36% approval rating, recorded after Republicans in Congress failed to repeal and replace Obamacare,

.....Clinton hit a low of 37%, but he won by only 43% of the popular vote against Bush's 37.5% and Perot's 18.9%.

They were wrong but one out of ten ain't bad

They never did. You are sadly misinformed.

Trump is the final product of the absurd insanity of American conservatism.

Well, maybe I shouldn't say final. Every time you think conservatives can't get more absurd...

Forum List

Back