Game of Thrones (HBO)

it was a great finale'

frankie you just need to read book 5 again lol

LOL!

Uh huh, sure

I was talking with my brother and nephew last night about how much Game of Thrones absolutely sucked. Remember, Valerian Steel? It was such a big deal in Book 1. Remember Drogo and the Khal? Yeah another big deal.

So Eddard Stark and John Stark both dead, Winterfell in ruins, the army of the North shattered.

Why would I want to read Book 5 again?

Remember how Book 5 ends?

Worst season finale of any show ive ever seen. Especially considering last weeks episode

It's the series pattern. The climax happens in the 9th episode - the 10th is for mopping up and then setting the stage for the next season.

This season was better than last - but the challenges of umpty-umpteen POV characters is really showing.

it was a great finale'

frankie you just need to read book 5 again lol

I won't say horrible or great, just anticlimatic! I enjoyed the episode, but it seemed more like a seasons beginning than a season finale. Either way it's still one of the best somes on TV.

Predictions for Next Season:
Joffery: He is a goner. No allies and weakens the relm by his brutality. Not a good move to insult Tywin. I think Old Lady Tyrell and Tywin both plot his assassination. I think they have him killed before the wedding and blame it on Tyrion and Sansa. I mean, why have the tense scene where Tyrion threatens Joffery.

Margery: Old Lady Tyrell wants her as the Queen, but not with Joffery by her side. I believe Cersi has a young boy. Tywin and Old Lady Tyrell make a deal to assassin Joffery before the wedding and have her marry the younger Cersi child.

Sansa: The poor girl get framed with Tyrion on Joffery's murder and is tossed in a prison cell and sentenced to death. However, Jaime and Brienne help her escape to the North.

Frey: They won the battle but lost the war. Lanister keep out of the limelight of the Red Wedding slaughter, but everyone knows the Frey's role. Their name is mud now. The lucky Pisser (Tully) has no problem raising troops from the North to slaugher the Frey and The Lucky Pisser personally kills Old Frey.

Ramsay Bolton: Continues to slaughter the Ironborn with extreme brutality. He captures Theon's sister and kills her in front of Theon as part of his torture.

Jon Snowe: He leads the nightswatch against the Wildings, but leave shortly after to be with Ygrinte (sp?).

Arya and Hound: They from a friendship and she starts to see he isn't the monster she thought him to be. All starts to luck well until the mountain discovers he has Arya and he seeks to take her. They confronts his brother in order for Arya to flee. The Mountain kills the Hound!

I predict:

Tyrion kills Tywin.
Sansa runs off with Littlefinger to the Ayrie.
Arya leaves the Hound for dead but he survives and joins the Brotherhood without Banners
Arya makes her way to Braavos and becomes one of the Faceless Men.
Jon Snow is elected Lord Commander of the Night Watch.

I predict:

Tyrion kills Tywin.
Arya leaves the Hound for dead but he survives and joins the Brotherhood without Banners

Cersei morphs from Machiavelli into Joe Biden

I predict:

Tyrion kills Tywin.
Possible, but not that likely. They seem to be bonding in a strange way as Tywin seems to have his back against Joffery.

I thought that ship sailed.

Interesting storyline, could be. However, I hope Arya stays with the Hound.

I could see that one!
If he leads the NW against the wildings then very likely.

Forum List

Back