Game of Thrones (HBO)

Oh, you are not going to like where she is headed at all if the script stays close to the novels.

Personally...Arya is not one of my fav characters. Neither was her mother. But I AM interested in Jon Snow...and Arya's little brother..forgot his name..the one that was pushed out of the tower. And of course, I love Daenrys. Oh, and I REALLY like that guy that is in love with her...the dude with her from the start. Wish she would feel the same about him.

I am actually starting to like Jamie Lannister and I LOVE the Imp!

It starts next year, right?

Personally...Arya is not one of my fav characters. Neither was her mother. But I AM interested in Jon Snow...and Arya's little brother..forgot his name..the one that was pushed out of the tower. And of course, I love Daenrys. Oh, and I REALLY like that guy that is in love with her...the dude with her from the start. Wish she would feel the same about him.

I am actually starting to like Jamie Lannister and I LOVE the Imp!

It starts next year, right?

The Imp and Granny Olena are my favorites right now. They get all the really good lines. Jon Snow has quite an interesting future, I understand. Bran (the little crippled brother) is kind of boring so far. Daenerys rocks, that's true. Plus, she's got some interesting pets. If you're familiar with the books, Daenerys may have a greater role to play than the rest, eventually.

Peter Dinklage and Jeremy Flynn are superb, aren't they?

Flynn in "Ain't Misbehaving" and "Ripper Street" is simply fantastic.

April? WTF

Why is it all the good shows have short seasons (TWD) or they take for ever to come back on.....

Sigh

Really! By the time they come back, which in some cases can take two years, I have lost interest.

or when they show 4 episodes and take them off for a month and then come back with 2 and take them off again for a few weeks....

Forum List

Back