Game of Thrones (HBO)

GOT will be back

Game of Thrones
Season 4

S4 Filming DONE!
Air Date: April 6th

The premium channels have so many good series in between that it helps not to miss it too much. They need time to write and film all of it. This particular series is so amazing ...

They'll have season 3 replaying or on demand soon.

GOT will be back

Game of Thrones
Season 4

S4 Filming DONE!

The premium channels have so many good series in between that it helps not to miss it too much. They need time to write and film all of it. This particular series is so amazing ...

They did last week. Marathon. But it was season 1 and 2 I believe.

GOT will be back

Game of Thrones
Season 4

S4 Filming DONE!

They did last week. Marathon. But it was season 1 and 2 I believe.

Crap, I don't check HBO often enough.

Amazing show, maybe the best! April cant come soon enough! And yeah, Joffrey haha.. thats like a spoiled little Justin Bieber who got a lil bit too much power :D Can someone just kill Joff already

Amazing show, maybe the best! April cant come soon enough! And yeah, Joffrey haha.. thats like a spoiled little Justin Bieber who got a lil bit too much power :D Can someone just kill Joff already

There's a little more psychotic stuff going on with Joffrey than just too much too soon. It's as if he was inbred or something. He's the boil them in oil type rather than just beheading them. I've never talked to anyone that was sympathetic to the character or liked him in any way.

Justin Bieber used to be quite lovable. I think he has a drug problem now, his mother has to be heartbroken.

There's a little more psychotic stuff going on with Joffrey than just too much too soon. It's as if he was inbred or something. He's the boil them in oil type rather than just beheading them. I've never talked to anyone that was sympathetic to the character or liked him in any way.

Justin Bieber used to be quite lovable. I think he has a drug problem now, his mother has to be heartbroken.

You are unfamiliar with Game of Thrones. Maybe you missed some episodes. Joffrey, like Cercie's other two children are the products of Cercie and Jaimie, twins, brother and sister.

You are unfamiliar with Game of Thrones. Maybe you missed some episodes. Joffrey, like Cercie's other two children are the products of Cercie and Jaimie, twins, brother and sister.

Cercie and Jamie are brother and sister? I missed a whole season or two, not sure where we are now but I'm familiar to a point.

Cercie and Jamie are brother and sister? I missed a whole season or two, not sure where we are now but I'm familiar to a point.

You didn't miss anything. They didnt seem to appreciate my input on future plotline so they blocked me from their Facebook page. My idea for Hodorland was probably the last straw

Jamie and Cercie are supposed to be twins. However for purposes of the television show they don't look alike. We are supposed to just accept that they are identical twins. Which would make their children strange to say the least. Not only brother and sister but identical twins too.

Jamie and Cercie are supposed to be twins. However for purposes of the television show they don't look alike. We are supposed to just accept that they are identical twins. Which would make their children strange to say the least. Not only brother and sister but identical twins too.

I'm pretty sure that, barring extremely rare chromosomal disorder, identical twins are the same gender. So Jamie and Cersei would be fraternal. ;)

You didn't miss anything. They didnt seem to appreciate my input on future plotline so they blocked me from their Facebook page. My idea for Hodorland was probably the last straw

:lol: Oh Frank, you so funny.

Wow, 20 pages and 776 posts eh?

Seriously? Its just a fantasy..........

:alcoholic:

Brother and sister cannot be "identical" twins. Fraternal twins, but not identical. The story has them in an incestuous relationship that has allegedly spawned three children. Ned Stark found that out the first season.

Wow, 20 pages and 776 posts eh?

Seriously? Its just a fantasy..........

:alcoholic:

And? So what? We LIKE fantasy shows that are excellent entertainment.

Come on April 6th!

Speaking of Cersi...she is also banging her little brother. The page dude.

Forum List

Back