Game of Thrones (HBO)

Love the show. Love the whole "don't get too attached, I'll kill anyone off" aspect. :) Was kinda sluggish beginning, too much drama, not enough fantasy. But when the fantasy stuff started trickling in it was worth the wait.

Fav scene was end of the 1st season think it was. Denarius walking through the fire then the next morning and intro of her 'kids.' :) That was really nicely done.

I love Tyrion though. But that is at least in part because I loved Peter Dinklage first.

Did anybody else read the books?

I love Tyrion, what a great character. I have not read the books, maybe I will at some point. I do like to read before I see the movie or show though. I didn't think I'd like GOT, I got into it late.

I love Tyrion though. But that is at least in part because I loved Peter Dinklage first.

i'm starting the books. my son bought me the set for my birthday.

we have two guinea pigs, tyrion and daenerys.

peter dinklage is amazing.

Everyone loves Tyrion for good reason. I like Arya (she is fearless), Bron (Tyrion's right hand man is pretty smooth), Daanery (Sp?, love how her army is forming. What an awesome bait and switch on the slave traitors) and the Hound (he isn't as much as a villian as Arya makes him to be - there is some honor and goodness in him).

You'll need to let me know your opinion. I have read all his books in that series.

Everyone loves Tyrion for good reason. I like Arya (she is fearless), Bron (Tyrion's right hand man is pretty smooth), Daanery (Sp?, love how her army is forming. What an awesome bait and switch on the slave traitors) and the Hound (he isn't as much as a villian as Arya makes him to be - there is some honor and goodness in him).

Dani is one of my favorites too. I love Jamie, like the one who just escaped from the Ice people, Jon Snow.

There are books? :) (that's a no.)

So far, if I see a movie version of a book first, I don't bother with the books. I don't doubt the books are vastly superior, but if I'm fond of the movies I don't want that to change :)

Still haven't seen the first Hunger Games movie, and with at least 2 more confirmed, 4 in all, I'm kinda tempted to check out the books first.

If Rowling does anything more with Harry Potter (as is rumored) I might take another look at the books, or read whatever new work comes out before seeing whatever movie's made from it.

Haven't watched Game of Thrones. But yesterday I found out that Diana Rigg plays an old lady in it. She was the James Bond girl that married him in ON HER MAJESTIES SECRET SERVICE. It's such a shame what time does to beauty.

Haven't watched Game of Thrones. But yesterday I found out that Diana Rigg plays an old lady in it. She was the James Bond girl that married him in ON HER MAJESTIES SECRET SERVICE. It's such a shame what time does to beauty.

396021_1.jpg

75 years (July 20, 1938)

She's still pretty cute.

396021_1.jpg

75 years (July 20, 1938)

She's still pretty cute.

She aged well. I hate when people (not saying you), try to class women of different ages in the same light. I hear it about the first lady, who for 50 looks damn good. I heard it about Madonna, who is also 50+.

Forum List

Back