Game of Thrones (HBO)

I can't wait until Daenery's presence comes known to the other realms.
Good stuff coming.
And she is incredibly beautiful.
Emilia-Clarke.jpg

Haven't watched Game of Thrones. But yesterday I found out that Diana Rigg plays an old lady in it. She was the James Bond girl that married him in ON HER MAJESTIES SECRET SERVICE. It's such a shame what time does to beauty.

396021_1.jpg

75 years (July 20, 1938)

She's still pretty cute.

She aged well. I hate when people (not saying you), try to class women of different ages in the same light. I hear it about the first lady, who for 50 looks damn good. I heard it about Madonna, who is also 50+.

I find beauty in every age. All sorts of people and just the world around us.

I love Tyrion though. But that is at least in part because I loved Peter Dinklage first.

Did anybody else read the books?

Have read the books, am re-reading them as time allows. (I plan on taking the next 2 up to my cabin during Spring break.) My daughter originally turned me on to this series years ago. Hell, she even named her second daughter after one of the characters!
Yeah, Tyrion is a fav of mine, also old Granny Olena Tyrell, too.

Apparently, Tony is not actually a Stark. He was adopted.

He'd actually be over by Jon Snow. :lol:

Nope. Jon is over there because Cat thinks he is Ned's bastard. Not because he's adopted.

He is an affront to her.

She doesn't think he is Ned's bastard, he is Ned's bastard. That means he isn't a Stark.....just like Tony. :tongue:

Are you sure he's Ned's bastard? There are some other theories out and about, you know.

Nope. Jon is over there because Cat thinks he is Ned's bastard. Not because he's adopted.

He is an affront to her.

She doesn't think he is Ned's bastard, he is Ned's bastard. That means he isn't a Stark.....just like Tony. :tongue:

Are you sure he's Ned's bastard? There are some other theories out and about, you know.

Well, ok, it's possible he was brought back from the war but wasn't Ned's. I don't recall that being actually said in the books, but whatever.

The point would still be that neither Jon Snow nor Tony Stark are actually Starks! :lmao:

Cat treated Jon Snow like shit because he was the bastard son of Ned. She hated Jon for that reason. Every time she looked at him, she saw Ned boinking another woman. Sad thing is, Jon is a great guy. And he loves his half siblings. Too bad Cat was so insecure she couldn't accept him.

Given that Jon is Black of Hair, he could also be Robert Baratheon's bastard that Ned saved...

I Googled. It was never spelled out in the books, but it was sure alluded to with a rather broad swath of confetti-colored bread crumbs.

I don't remember it from the books at all. It may have been there, but it never stuck in my mind if so.

Then again, I don't remember Renly being clearly gay in the books, either....but there's certainly a segment of the readers that think it was clearly spelled out.

There are three I want to see die soon. Joffrey of course. Cat is already dead and no tears on this end..and the last one is Sansa. I hate Sansa.

Forum List

Back