Game of Thrones (HBO)

When Arya hears those Frey fuckers bragging about killing Starks and personally sewing the head of the wolf onto Rob's body, she jumps off the horse and sticks the fucker in the neck as the Hound takes the rest out!

Last edited:
Theon morphs into John Boehner at the hands of the Teaparty. Metaphorically of course.

When Arya hears those Frey fuckers bagging about killing Starks and personally sewing the head of the wolf onto Rob's body, she jumps off the horse and sticks the fucker in the neck as the Hound takes the rest out!

Yep, that's just what happened. You must have seen the last episode.

When Arya hears those Frey fuckers bagging about killing Starks and personally sewing the head of the wolf onto Rob's body, she jumps off the horse and sticks the fucker in the neck as the Hound takes the rest out!

Yep, that's just what happened. You must have seen the last episode.

I wasn't stating that as a prediction as rather my favorite part of the episode, maybe the series. You hear the fuckers bragging and you think they are going to walk right past them and then she leaps off the horse and the rest is history!

Does the finale make you not want to watch anymore though? I think not!

:)
Kinda. It dampens enthusiasm. Too much talk and no action. Too many negatives without compensating positives -- rather like real life. No need to watch television for that!

It's time for Joffrey to be eaten alive by rats, or boiled. I call last night's finale, video coitus interruptus. I resent it and I won't be eagerly awaiting next season.

Does the finale make you not want to watch anymore though? I think not!

:)
Kinda. It dampens enthusiasm. Too much talk and no action. Too many negatives without compensating positives -- rather like real life. No need to watch television for that!

It's time for Joffrey to be eaten alive by rats, or boiled. I call last night's finale, video coitus interruptus. I resent it and I won't be eagerly awaiting next season.

@ Sarah not at all. I thought the finale was anticlimatic, but still very good.

@ Mike, a show has to do character development otherwise it will become a brainless slaughterfest.

Maybe they stitched him up and has a medic on standby to make sure he stays alive for more torture.

That nasty Ygritte. I hope Jon is not an idiot and ever goes back to her.
Skanky.

Well Theon has been crying a lot lately!

Theon has also been castrated.

i just have so many questions.....how could his penis be cut off and him not bleed out...wasnt like he is being given medical attention....how has he not gotten blood poisoning?

I've thought about that as well and I would think they had to burn the wound to stop the bleeding. Not a pleasant thought either but I am sure they had no knowledge of sutures back then.

Doubt they were interested in making him comfortable anyway.. Ick.

Forum List

Back