Game of Thrones (HBO)

now hook lets discuss foreshadowing....you do know the concept?

think about it.....

the man find dying...what was he dying of .....a gut shot combined with what?

what did hound need after the bite...and refused?

Not being very nice there Bones! :lol:

I caught that I was just hoping that he would live. He is one of my favorite characters.

plus what is in the book is not necessarily in the series....

i tell ya when bronn left....that was hard.....in the book......it says something like this

with that bronn walked out of the room and out of my life forever....

and there is much more talk.....

when bronn is taunted with his wife having a bastard child.....bronn replies that is alright when she births this one i will put one of mine in her....

bronn is a man who knows himself....

Bronn is still one of my favorite characters. He isn't betraying Tyrion, rather he just doesn't believe he can defeat the Mountain.

I disagree. Bronn told Tyrion that Shae was safely away on the ship. Clearly, he double crossed him.

Or SHE did.

If you look at George Martin's treatment of white males, and overall clueleessness about US exceptionalism, it's pretty obvious that he's a Progressive.

He kills off the white men, that's obvious.

So after Dany "Frees" a new state/nation or whatever the fuck these places are, why doesn't she leave behind a few Unsullied to train the people in protecting their new-found freedom? It would be an awesome way to educate people about the vast superiority of the initial US government and Constitution where We The (armed) People were sovereign and the best protectors of our freedoms?

so the odds are against everyone now...and lysa was a main character....in the ayre....she is dead....
joffery is damned dead...i would consider him a main character....

do you even watch the damn show?

so the odds are against everyone now...and lysa was a main character....in the ayre....she is dead....
joffery is damned dead...i would consider him a main character....

do you even watch the damn show?

I will rephrase that, they haven't killed any BELOVED CHARACTERS yet! Most people were hoping and cheering for Joffery and Lysa's deaths!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah. I know. I wish Sean Bean could last a little longer in the movies he has been in lately.

I just noticed that Lysa was one of the scientists on Promethesus movie. She was as ugly in that as she was just prior to being shoved thru the moon door, lol.

I missed the last few weeks, Joffrey is my favorite character, I hope he rules for a long time. He's so perfectly Evil and proud of it. He's a great character

I'm so sick and tired of the little dwarf guy, Jesus! I'm the little guy, gotta love me. I hope the Mountain cuts him in half

I missed the last few weeks, Joffrey is my favorite character, I hope he rules for a long time. He's so perfectly Evil and proud of it. He's a great character

I'm so sick and tired of the little dwarf guy, Jesus! I'm the little guy, gotta love me. I hope the Mountain cuts him in half

Shame on you.

Jesus that was an intense ending! I thought the Mountain fought like shit! For someone supposed to be as tough as he was he did fight well! I was sad to seen the Martell Prince die and in such a horrific fashion! I guess that is a less kiddies never get over confident esp in a death match!

I was sad to see Dary's knight get dismissed! I think he showed his loyalty a few times over and she should have forgiven him. I can't wait to see the Wildlings get their asses kicked!

Ramsay is one evil bastard

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I think the little guy will be okay because it will be found that the Mountain is dead, too.

Too bad the little fellow's champion had to get cocky.

i am such an idiot...i was avoiding this thread cause i have not watched it...then i realized i know what the fuck happens...i have read the damned books...(well i think i have a good chance of knowing what happened)

Forum List

Back