Game of Thrones (HBO)

I liked either of the first 2 actors to play The Mountain better than this 3rd guy.

Yeah, something about this guy struck me as off. I don't know if it was the hair, or the bodybuilder frame, or just looking too clean, but he didn't fit my image of Clegane.

That may be because most people are far more familiar with the Hound, who is dirtier and more scarred.

I liked either of the first 2 actors to play The Mountain better than this 3rd guy.

Yeah, something about this guy struck me as off. I don't know if it was the hair, or the bodybuilder frame, or just looking too clean, but he didn't fit my image of Clegane.

That may be because most people are far more familiar with the Hound, who is dirtier and more scarred.

I think it's more the description from the books, combined with having already seen a different look for the Mountain previously in the show.

i dont remember how long ago it was when we finished book 5.....many of us have slogged thru book 4 and 5.....hell frankie made it thru book 4....i am not sure about 5...sgt ollie has done all 5.....i am more a reader and the books go into so much more detail (and yes a lot of times i would be going wtf? in the books)

ahhhhh midnight looms....i must go

Two words: Valerion Greyjoy

Looks like Tyrion is going to be ok. :)

I'm still looking for answers about Brienne. Anyone know whether she is okay for awhile. I don't mind the spoiler. :D

o stop your griping gramps....i stayed up and watched it so i would not be on here complaining like i was last week...

i wont spoil it however.......

plus what is in the book is not necessarily in the series....

i tell ya when bronn left....that was hard.....in the book......it says something like this

with that bronn walked out of the room and out of my life forever....

and there is much more talk.....

when bronn is taunted with his wife having a bastard child.....bronn replies that is alright when she births this one i will put one of mine in her....

bronn is a man who knows himself....

and admit it...i was not the only one thinking 'push that bitch thru the moon door' when babish did it

Great scene. Littlefinger is the mostly calculating character in the show. I wonder how far his plans lie? Will he stop as being the lord of probably the best defended city in the GoT world or is it bigger? Since this is GoT I guess bigger.

Will he marry Sansa and have her as his next best thing to Cate? Who knows.

Looks like Tyrion is going to be ok. :)
I believe he will be OK for various reasons, but I am not so sure his champion will be the mountain. Although I hope so. I forget the guys names, but he is the best new character this season.

I kind of felt bad for Jaime, who you see wants to help his brother, but isn't the knight he used to be.

I'm still looking for answers about Brienne. Anyone know whether she is okay for awhile. I don't mind the spoiler. :D
My guess is she dies trying to save Sansa.

plus what is in the book is not necessarily in the series....

i tell ya when bronn left....that was hard.....in the book......it says something like this

with that bronn walked out of the room and out of my life forever....

and there is much more talk.....

when bronn is taunted with his wife having a bastard child.....bronn replies that is alright when she births this one i will put one of mine in her....

bronn is a man who knows himself....

Bronn is still one of my favorite characters. He isn't betraying Tyrion, rather he just doesn't believe he can defeat the Mountain.

Forum List

Back