Game of Thrones (HBO)

Holy shit. Great episode. Can't wait for next week.

And those of you who come to this thread, then bitch about spoilers BEFORE watching the latest episode need to get a fucking brain.

I'm half way through the fourth book. If they follow that story line, I know who Tyrion's champion will be, and the outcome of the combat.
Tyrion has some of the best lines in the whole series, as does Granny Tyrell.
I've also a clue how things go for poor Shae. I predict some more surprise demise before this season's end.

lol having read the books.......that is what killed me....i was going....okay this is gonna be good but i guess it will be the finale......and gramps i have read the books...i know what is gonna happen......so the spoilers dont bother me....i just love to bitch!

lol having read the books.......that is what killed me....i was going....okay this is gonna be good but i guess it will be the finale......and gramps i have read the books...i know what is gonna happen......so the spoilers dont bother me....i just love to bitch!

:rofl:

Btw I'm also like 40 years away from being "gramps"

Last edited:
i dont remember how long ago it was when we finished book 5.....many of us have slogged thru book 4 and 5.....hell frankie made it thru book 4....i am not sure about 5...sgt ollie has done all 5.....i am more a reader and the books go into so much more detail (and yes a lot of times i would be going wtf? in the books)

ahhhhh midnight looms....i must go

i dont remember how long ago it was when we finished book 5.....many of us have slogged thru book 4 and 5.....hell frankie made it thru book 4....i am not sure about 5...sgt ollie has done all 5.....i am more a reader and the books go into so much more detail (and yes a lot of times i would be going wtf? in the books)

Fare thee well

I remember, how could I forget? June 2012.....

Holy shit. Great episode. Can't wait for next week.

And those of you who come to this thread, then bitch about spoilers BEFORE watching the latest episode need to get a fucking brain.

o kiss my brainless ass......

Get a grip old woman. You're not the only one to bitch about spoilers when visiting this forum before watching the latest episode. My post was for ALL OF YOU. I watched and felt like sharing my enthusiasm

Forum List

Back