Game of Thrones (HBO)

Predictions:
(1) The bite in the Hound's neck is worse than expected and it kills him.
(2) Arya goes to the faceless assassins for training.
(3) Jaime helps Tyrion escape
(4) Ruler of Martell seeks revenge for his brother's death and it starts with Cersi's daughter.
(5) Tyrion goes to slaver bay to seek to join up with Dary!
(6) Some army comes to the aid of Night's Watch. My guess since the North has the most at stake if the Wall falls and the Iron Born are about done. Roose sends Ramsy to help the Night's Watch.
(7) Dary's dragons become more disobedient and cause her more troubles.
(8) Sansa double crosses Littlefinger.
(9) Little Robin gets tossed out of the moon window eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last night's episode was awesome.

No spoilers from me (I've read the books), but I wills say that the fight seen exceeded my expectations!

No spoilers from me (I've read the books), but I wills say that the fight seen exceeded my expectations!

Episode was great, but the fight scene was so-so! The Mountain wasn't that impressive. For a guy thy was supposed to be a bad ass warrior, he looked clumsy and not very good with the sword. The Hound looked much better. I did like the Princess Bride like taunting of the Martell Prince to the Mountain.

Lesson again: when you have the giant down don't talk rather do a double tap!

I don't get how Roose Bolton as keeper of the North can just ignore the Wilding insurrection just South of the Wall or the large Wilding army set to attack the Wall!

Episode was great, but the fight scene was so-so! The Mountain wasn't that impressive. For a guy thy was supposed to be a bad ass warrior, he looked clumsy and not very good with the sword. The Hound looked much better. I did like the Princess Bride like taunting of the Martell Prince to the Mountain.

Lesson again: when you have the giant down don't talk rather do a double tap!

I don't get how Roose Bolton as keeper of the North can just ignore the Wilding insurrection just South of the Wall or the large Wilding army set to attack the Wall!

I would say that the Mountain's reputation and prowess were based on his size and strength, and his attitude, rather than skill.

Bolton may either not know or not believe the wildlings are attacking.

Best episode of GoT yet!

Sad to see so many great characters of the nights watch die!

It was boring. Same o same o for the whole hour. Sorry, but if I wanted to watch this kind of crap, I would go to youtube and watch WOW being played.

It makes me sad when people don't appreciate Jon Snow and the Night's Watch. That storyline is fucking badass.

I'm glad the prince died. That many fewer disgusting gay scenes I have to skip now.

Oh give it a rest already.

Even in a fictional TV sow, you damn fascists just can't stop trying to control other people's lives.

I'm not trying to control anything, get a grip. I'm just glad there's one less gay scene I now have to try to skip.

It makes me sad when people don't appreciate Jon Snow and the Night's Watch. That storyline is fucking badass.

I agree that storyline is great. The Night's Watch in general is under-appreciated. They selflessly protect the realm from Wildlings and the folks North of the Wall like shit on them!

Forum List

Back