Game of Thrones (HBO)

Finale tonight. Damn that went by fast.

Last season of Boardwalk Empire, hope they're working on another good series.

My cable box fried yesterday...so cable is coming today with a new one. I told hubby I am using his tv if they don't fix it in time.

I loved boardwalk empire. Then again, I like steve bushoweverhisnameisspelled.

i wonder what is gonna happen tonight....i just hope hbo on demand doesnt crash like it did for the purple wedding.....and that i can stay up that late

23 minutes until the finale! w00t!

the finale scene was a bit disappointing to say the least....

and about last weeks....was i the only one wondering why the giant was smart enough too open the gate just enough to duck under but not jon snow...he had to have it totally open....

BqOF-Y4IUAAewdW.jpg:large

God Damn It, I liked the Hound.....

And hurrah for the midgets vengeance. He FINALLY stood up for something. I only wish he'd have killed that bitch sister of his too.

Best Episode of Game of Thrones ever....

But we don't know if The Hound is really dead, do we?

Yeah.. I wish he would have killed his sister too. Alas, we gotta have a mean girl left in the movie, lol.

I LOVED the place he offed daddy. How perfect was that? lol!

That one dragon is missing. And that tree dude said Bran would fly. Hmmm. Two and two equals four?

She said she wanted to go north to fight. Personally, I think she is a bit too big for her britches and needs a wakeup call. But..i also think she will eventually hook up with Jon Snow? He's in the north, isn't he?

I, too, wondered about Sansa...briefly. Can't stand her, so I don't really care what her shenanigans might come to be.

Of course Jon Snow is in the North, do you think they'd have a 700' wall of ice in the South? Plus all the bastards called Snow are in the North.

Fabulous episode; chockful of drama!

Where is the girl headed and what was the importance of the "iron" she paid for passage with?

No spoilers; all of this was in past episodes.

Arya is headed to Bravos, home of her dancing master and the Faceless Man, Jaqen H'ghar, who helped her escape from Harrenhal. She had the coin he gave her, which she used for passage on the ship.

Last edited:
Where is the girl headed and what was the importance of the "iron" she paid for passage with?

Did you forget where she got that coin? Because when you remember it will be fucking awesome :thup:

Hint: Valar morghulis

I looked it up after reading this post and you're right, it is awesome. :) I'm going to use Ygritte's definition in my sig as soon as everyone knows the meaning.

Forum List

Back