Game of Thrones (HBO)

Excellent episode last night! I like that it was just about the attack on the Wall and Castle Black; it kept up the intensity.

I have pm'd my prediction for how the season will end to one person....

We shall see........

Great season no matter what though it should have been another 10 weeks at least......

We shall see........

Great season no matter what though it should have been another 10 weeks at least......

I agree, or at least 13 week season that seems to be the new convention.

I have my theory too - will PM you.

We shall see........

Prediction: Bolton and Ramsay come to the aid of the night's watch to win points with the North. The Iron Born are on the run and fleeing. Now they have be granted the North, so they need to win the hearts and minds. What better way then to start protecting the Northerns who must have heard stories about the Wildling village slaughters.

I could be wrong, but someone has to come to their aid!

My predictions:

Walder Frey marries Sansa Stark

Hodor is the Dark Lord

The Hound finally gives up and sells Arya to a local storekeeper, taking a check for $1.43; the check bounces

The Red Woman admits she has no real powers, she just likes walking around naked

Ned Stark wakes up in a jail cell, the last 4 books were just a bad dream

My predictions:

Hodor is the Dark Lord

The Hound finally gives up and sells Arya to a local storekeeper, taking a check for $1.43; the check bounces

The Red Woman admits she has no real powers, she just likes walking around naked

Send me 2 gallons of what ever you've been drinking........

My predictions:

Hodor is the Dark Lord

I'm actually a fan of the books, but this was great. :lol:

Forum List

Back