GAME ON! President Trump Vows to Appoint A REAL SPECIAL “PROSECTOR” to Go After the “MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN HISTORY OF THE USA, JOE BIDEN”

You have to understand conservative media.

They focus on all the so-called evil crimes of the Democrats because that's what their viewers want.

and NEVER because the dims really are engaging in evil acts! NEVER!

They are pure as the driven snow!!!!!!!!!!!! :uhoh3:

Get lost, hack

Trump actually had them properly stored. Bush a warehouse across from McDonald's. Clinton has top secret tapes in his sock drawer. Obama in some warehouse and Biden in his garage and an office that Chinese officials had access too.
In his fucking shower!

Trump actually had them properly stored. Bush a warehouse across from McDonald's. Clinton has top secret tapes in his sock drawer. Obama in some warehouse and Biden in his garage and an office that Chinese officials had access too.
Their indictments are coming soon!

we just know it

:rolleyes:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

When it comes time? LOL you'll be saying that as long as you live.
That's not how the world works.
The time always comes, be it sooner, or a little later, but it always comes. That's something that runs like clockwork in this world.
It's inescapable on Planet Earth. When the time comes, it's there, and it always comes. Always.

This will make the Deep State stop at nothing to prevent Trump from taking back the oval office he duly won........ again.......I mean stop at nothing!

sjskjsjsjsjsjksksks.png

ejjejdkdkdkkdkdk.png

This will make the Deep State stop at nothing to prevent Trump from taking back the oval office he duly won........ again.......I mean stop at nothing!

Who remembers "lock her up"?

Did he lock her up? The fuck did he.

He even told his faithful something like "you know I wasn't being serious, right?"

He literally told his supporters they're a bunch of morons for believing what he said. And what did his supporters do? They.... forgot... about... it.... pretended... he... didn't.... say... it.....

Da fork?

Forum List

Back