Game Over, Hillary

Hey.. believe what you want. I've posted my evidence and have had fun alueing you in on what YOURS actually say. It's cool. When it happens I hope you remember this thread and share a laugh.

:rofl:

In this case, I agree. I laid it out for you. They know exactly what they are doing. They are voting to kill women.

blah blah blah?

your "law" school must be real proud of the lawyers they produce! I hear CrackerJacks U. has come a long way!

and no, they are voting to restrict a procedure that KILL babies. Woman can always be responsible in their sexual behaviour. BABIES get to hope that they are more important to their host than anything else that may illicit the sucking out of brains. Wrap it up how ever you need to.

:cool:

My guess is you may have already read my last comment, so just let me say that I am sorry Allie. That was uncalled for.

blah blah blah?

your "law" school must be real proud of the lawyers they produce! I hear CrackerJacks U. has come a long way!

and no, they are voting to restrict a procedure that KILL babies. Woman can always be responsible in their sexual behaviour. BABIES get to hope that they are more important to their host than anything else that may illicit the sucking out of brains. Wrap it up how ever you need to.

Umm, what?

So because a woman fucks someone, gets pregnant, wants to have the baby she should somehow be responsible for dying? For nothing? She should die, even if the baby will die?

Some "equality" your pushing there.

Woman can always be responsible in their sexual behaviour.

We are talking about a procedure that is most frequently used on women who want to keep the baby, but encounter complications. Unless those complications are fatal, the procedure is banned in many cases where it is necessary.

Look over the examples I listed, and tell me which ones are acceptable to you.

Umm, what?

So because a woman fucks someone, gets pregnant, wants to have the baby she should somehow be responsible for dying? For nothing? She should die, even if the baby will die?

Some "equality" your pushing there.

tell it to the zipper, bitch.

After all, if people like you weren't looking to sell the wholesale freedom to kill babies then the other side wouldn't have to chip away at your eternal disregard for individual human life.

now, cry me a fucking river.

After all, if people like you weren't looking to sell the wholesale freedom to kill babies then the other side wouldn't have to chip away at your eternal disregard for individual human life.

now, cry me a fucking river.

You're a piece of shit.

You're a piece of shit.

fuck you. Stop killing babies and pretending that a coathanger is your birth control and the flip side won't be so tenacious in reminding you of the genetic reality of a zygote.

try
Shogun Brand (tm)
The Great Abortion Compromise
and learn to get as much consideration as you are willing to give.
Otherwise, again, fuck you.

If you say so... I sure didn't say it. :cuckoo:

sure you have. many times. Im a jooo hating antisemite just like i hate women, remember? Braving your bullshit labels is par for the course when rooting for equality.

So your willing to kill a woman cause she had sex and wanted a baby?

Alright then. Nice to have your true feelings come out.

Its disregard for human life to let a baby die, but to kill a woman is somehow not?

:clap2:

I've actually come to the conclusion that he's nuts....

No, it's more than that.

Anyway, if a woman is risking her life to give birth she certainly deserves to be the one with the final say.

Not that it is possible for it to be any other way.

So your willing to kill a woman cause she had sex and wanted a baby?

Alright then. Nice to have your true feelings come out.

Its disregard for human life to let a baby die, but to kill a woman is somehow not?

:clap2:

im just not interested in your bullshit strawmen, dude. Women who WANT babies are not the reason you have to defend the prctice of ABORTION. If you were not so adamant about killing genetic individuals then you wouldn't have to work so hard in wrapping my answer around your conveluded, half assed effort to stay relevant in this thread.

Try
Shogun Brand (tm)
Great Abortion Compromise
Sometimes when you gamble big, you LOSE big.

No, it's more than that.

Anyway, if a woman is risking her life to give birth she certainly deserves to be the one with the final say.

Not that it is possible for it to be any other way.

meh, fuck you. your opinion is noted and disregarded. Have fun the next 15 years of screaming as much to the masses who will continually frustrate your vaginal death scheme.

im just not interested in your bullshit strawmen, dude. Women who WANT babies are not the reason you have to defend the prctice of ABORTION.

Yes. Women who want babies also sometimes need to have the babies aborted. In the given case it would kill both the baby and the mother as opposed to just killing the baby.

So how is that respect for life again?

If you were not so adamant about killing genetic individuals then you wouldn't have to work so hard in wrapping my answer around your conveluded, half assed effort to stay relevant in this thread.

Kicking your ass is always relevant.

Forum List

Back