Game: Two True & One False

Trinity said:
1. I am getting ready to go to work

2. I am getting ready to watch a movie

3. I am wearing shorts

#'s 1 and 2 cancel out-unless you are a critic.

#3 has to be it.

-=d=- said:

Jerk! ;)

Acually he is right. I got 2nd in regionals my first year, 4th in regionals and 8th in state my second year, and didnt even make it to state this year (first year of high school).

I went to Barrow last summer, depressing flat place, all the houses are made of plywood on stilts.

Senator Stevens took a picture with my camera of me and my family, either on his lap or gathered around. I also have one of me and him and my father and brother. It was at the christmas party before the guys deployed.

Kathianne said:
#'s 1 and 2 cancel out-unless you are a critic.

#3 has to be it.

I'll answer for ya since I got to go, I am wearing shorts and I am going to work, see ya all around 4 am!

Kathianne said:
Guess you were not sexually precocious enough! :shocked:

Actually, Air Force is the one that's been having the sexual misconduct problems... but when I was applying to colleges, I was not the good little boy I am now... I would have hit whatever I could get!

-=d=- said:
Originally Posted by -=d=-
#1 - I never took the SAT
#2 - I once pulled a man out from under an over-turned truck on a freeway
#3 - I used to serve on a Tank, in the Army.

#3 is false...

I've never taken the SATs, and while in Germany, I assisted in a traffic accident recovery/rescue, by happenstance. My job in the Army was at times, working on a Bradley - which any good soldier will tell you, isn't a 'tank' per se. :)

#1 LL Cool J once gave me a ride to work.
#2 My first kiss got my tongue bit, my recess privelages revoked and my ass grounded for a week.
#3 I have a massive tattoo on my shoulders and arms.

NATO AIR said:
#1 LL Cool J once gave me a ride to work.
#2 My first kiss got my tongue bit, my recess privelages revoked and my ass grounded for a week.
#3 I have a massive tattoo on my shoulders and arms.

True, True, False.

Shattered said:
True, True, False.
Right you are!

LL's limo driver almost ran me over in Miami as I was crossing the street in South Beach. Back window rolled down, its LL freaking Cool J! He felt bad and offered me a ride to work, beat the hell out of taking the bus (my car was in the shop for a few days).

The other one was just bad luck. Girl kissed me, bit me, claimed I kissed her, and the teacher called my parents.

One day I will have a tattoo though :), just waiting to go back to Singapore.

USViking said:
The Sushi restaurant version of eel called "unagi" is one of my favorite foods!

Ewww, yuk sushi! God let man invent fire for a reason! :laugh:

USViking said:
The eel dish is actually cooked. I like all the raw stuff too, though.

God another one! :puke3: :puke3: What is it with you guys and this slimey food?

Trinity said:
once again ............... :puke3:
Another Japanese dish, Sukiyaki, consists of cooking meat and vegetables, then putting them in a bowl of beaten raw eggs. Do you think you might like that any better?

USViking said:
Another Japanese dish, Sukiyaki, consists of cooking meat and vegetables, then putting them in a bowl beaten raw eggs. Do you think you might like that any better?

No!! raw eggs can make you sick! and there slimey too!

Forum List

Back