Gang Of Democrats Beat 16 Year Old Female Student To Death In Delaware.Well Obama And Al Sharpton?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:blahblah: :blahblah: :eusa_snooty: If you haven't heard of this story yet, you will soon. A 16 Yr. old black female student was beaten to death by a couple of thugs {aka, democrats} in her high school last night/afternoon.
So lets just see how long before any of our leading Democrats speak out about Black Lives Matter and maybe even blame this horrible and deadly attack on an innocent/young black female on White Privilege or just Republicans, even though it was democrat thugs who beat the bajeuses out of her.

if it was a bunch of white losers (which I doubt) wouldnt take long before all hell breaks loose on the media and Bambi will claim,,,if I had a daughter,,,oh, wait,,do have a few daughters.

I wonder if Hillary made that phone call "Hey, were the suspects all white"?

Obabble is too busy grieving the loss of another icon of masculinity, Prince, to comment on this now. He will eventually link climate change to lack of jobs to dislocation of da homies...and ask for mo money to solve the problem.....yo.

Obabble is too busy grieving the loss of another icon of masculinity, Prince, to comment on this now. He will eventually link climate change to lack of jobs to dislocation of da homies...and ask for mo money to solve the problem.....yo.

This is just sad. I can't imagine my child going to school and dying over something such as this

I'm waiting for the announcement that says Obama and his high counsel advisor Al Sharpton will address the nation....
on violence and bullying.

Gonna be a long wait...
Lot's of gay, Transgender, lesbian, abortion things that need to be addressed first.
You know.the important stuff.

Were the attackers of the same genre as Sharpton,Obama and Jesse Jackson?
I'm guessing yes since it was reported that there were multiple attackers and these folks
usually attack in packs...

:blahblah: :blahblah: :eusa_snooty: If you haven't heard of this story yet, you will soon. A 16 Yr. old black female student was beaten to death by a couple of thugs {aka, democrats} in her high school last night/afternoon.
So lets just see how long before any of our leading Democrats speak out about Black Lives Matter and maybe even blame this horrible and deadly attack on an innocent/young black female on White Privilege or just Republicans, even though it was democrat thugs who beat the bajeuses out of her.

Hell, that's nothing compared to the thousands of white trash rednecks (Republicans) that had sex with their sister last night.

Hell, that's nothing compared to the thousands of white trash rednecks (Republicans) that had sex with their sister last night.
Let's get this straight. You're saying that an actual girl being beaten to death is of less importance than a stupid stereotype that may or may not be happening that kills no one?

Methinks your priority list needs a little work, just sayin'.

Really! Nothing?

That's a relief. For a minute there I thought that the death of a black girl had some meaning. Now I have been educated. Dead black girls mean nothing.

black-lives-matter-all-lives-matter-no-lives-matter-metal.jpg

I would like to be the first to say you are very tasteful and have a lot of class for standing on the body of a dead child to score a fallacious and cheap political point.

A response containing a tu quoque fallacy in 5...4...3...

The death of a black person only has meaning if that life was taken by a white person....
If the death were at the hands of a black then that's just the way things are.
well, lets just wait and see how long before any of our black or democrat leaders say anything about this horrific event and it was all due to "Typical Democrat Behavior".

if it was a bunch of white losers (which I doubt) wouldnt take long before all hell breaks loose on the media and Bambi will claim,,,if I had a daughter,,,oh, wait,,do have a few daughters.

I'll start off by saying that I have no clue who did this awful thing - but you are correct. If whites had/have beaten this young girl to death, Obama would already be lecturing us about a "teachable" moment.

Forum List

Back