GAO says healkthcazre reform is starting to effect peoples insurance premiums

Holy Bat Shit!!!

What a moron you are. Your own piece states 3 companies (big fucking deal), and says they could still increase premiums!

Self explanatory, even for a moron like you.

Speaking of morons....Where did TM say that all insurance companies have lowered premiums? Answer: TM didn't say that. Here, try reading:

According to GAO, some insurers are decreasing premiums or leaving their rates unchanged in order to comply with the MLR requirements. Three companies told GAO that premiums will either fall next year or increase by a smaller amount than they would have without the MLR.

:clap2: Congrats, you just repeated to TM what TM already posted. :lol::lol::lol:

Here we go again!

TRUTH MATTERS--is VERY GOOD at using LINKS IN ORDER TO DECEIVE--JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE WHY YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO READ THIS PERSON'S LINKS.

Josef isn't smart enough (as I already showed) to actually read the links provided and compare them with the persons posted comments. A serious mistake if he's going to hang his hat on TM's hatstand like this :rofl:

Speaking of morons....Where did TM say that all insurance companies have lowered premiums? Answer: TM didn't say that. Here, try reading:

:clap2: Congrats, you just repeated to TM what TM already posted. :lol::lol::lol:

Here we go again!

TRUTH MATTERS--is VERY GOOD at using LINKS IN ORDER TO DECEIVE--JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE WHY YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO READ THIS PERSON'S LINKS.

where did I say anything untrue here you silly git?

Did you go read the GAO report?

your very first post completely ignored your own source, which said premiums could go up.

Go shop for a better insurance provider if yours is overcharging you guys.

You know, free market

You know, free market

I did thats why I have a decent premium.

All the insurance providers in my state, this year, have raised their premiums 5-15%.....but dont forget I live under ObamaCare light, aka Romneycare.

Here we go again!

Josef isn't smart enough (as I already showed) to actually read the links provided and compare them with the persons posted comments. A serious mistake if he's going to hang his hat on TM's hatstand like this :rofl:

Just saying something was not in line with the facts is not enough.

WHAT do you claim I misrepresented you lying cad

This is what you are going to have to deal with now.

the healthcare reform can no longer be trashed with lies.

You are going to have to have an election year in which more and more of the real facts will NOT be on the right wing.

You guys are going to get burried.

where did I say anything untrue here you silly git?

Did you go read the GAO report?

your very first post completely ignored your own source, which said premiums could go up.

I posted from the article you git, those were not my words.

I did not post them.. JosefK did not post them.

YOU posted them.

You should take more care to ensure the body of the articles you link to actually support the title used, whether you came up with the words or not.

This is what you are going to have to deal with now.

the healthcare reform can no longer be trashed with lies.

You are going to have to have an election year in which more and more of the real facts will NOT be on the right wing.

You guys are going to get burried.

You are correct, you can't lie about ObamaCare anymore!

You know, free market

I did thats why I have a decent premium.

All the insurance providers in my state, this year, have raised their premiums 5-15%.....but dont forget I live under ObamaCare light, aka Romneycare.

got nothing huh?

just flat out lies

Ha, you want proof? This is what ObamaCare, aka RomneyCare, does in practice.

In Mass., Health Insurance Rates Continue Sharp Rise | WBUR <---- rates went up in 2010
http://www.mass.gov/Eeohhs2/docs/dhcfp/r/cost_trends_files/part2_premium_levels_and_trends.pdf <---- rates went up in 2011

Health Insurance Premiums Continue to Rise Under RomneyCare - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine <---blog

The facts are that ObamaCare, as we have learned from the left and those like pawlenty on the right, is just a federal version of romney care. Romeny Care makes insurance cost people MORE money not less.

Facts with linked proof

Holy Bat Shit!!!

What a moron you are. Your own piece states 3 companies (big fucking deal), and says they could still increase premiums!

Self explanatory, even for a moron like you.

(points to TM's 1st post, and 1st comments)

GAO: New rules leading to lower healthcare premiums, cuts to agents' fees - The Hill's Healthwatch

I simply showed TM that the cited article specifically states premiums could go up. A fact he avoided in his first post.

:clap2: Congrats, you just proved to the board your reading comprehension skills are on par with those of a 3 year old. :lol::lol::lol:

Her comprehension skill is on a par with her spelling. Unless we now have something called healkthcazre?

Health Insurance Companies Say That They Plan To Raise Premiums Significantly Because Of The New Health Care Reform Law

Health insurance companies across the United States are announcing that health insurance premiums are going to go up substantially. Why? Well, many of these health insurance companies are openly admitting that they are raising rates because of the mandates contained in Barack Obama's new health care reform law.

According to The Wall Street Journal, the following are just some of the health insurance companies that have announced rate hikes that are at least partially attributed to Obamacare....

*Aetna says that the extra benefits that the new health care reform law is forcing it to cover are behind rate increases for new individual plans of 5.4% to 7.4% in California and 5.5% to 6.8% in Nevada.

*Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon claims that the cost of providing additional benefits under Obamacare will account for 3.4% of a 17.1% premium rise for small employers.

*Celtic Insurance claims that half of a whopping 18% health insurance premium increase it is seeking comes from complying with mandates in the new health care law.

Forum List

Back