Gas prices and a stupid opinion from an actor

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
1655669262297.png

Hope he continues his his support of capitalism when the price of corn goes to $50 a bushel or more and his paycheck remains stagnant.

*****SMILE*****

:)

One of the problems today is too many people listen to those that make their living by portraying someone they are not. While the character they portray may seem relevant, the actor rarely is. Some of the older posters may remember that actors from the movie "China Syndrome" were called to congress to testify about nuclear reactor safety. It"s the old "I may not be a doctor, but I play one on TV" attitude.

One of the problems today is too many people listen to those that make their living by portraying someone they are not. While the character they portray may seem relevant, the actor rarely is. Some of the older posters may remember that actors from the movie "China Syndrome" were called to congress to testify about nuclear reactor safety. It"s the old "I may not be a doctor, but I play one on TV" attitude.
I knew someone who was in "China Syndrome". She's dumb like a stump and thinks she's brilliant.

An "activist". Go figure.

Breaking Bad actor says something truly stupid about gas prices:

I’m wondering how he imagines these ridiculous gas prices have any honest relationship to “capitalism?”

Tis capitalism at it finest. We are paying through the nose and the oil companies are making record profits.

But there are fringe benefits to it...

1655670968201.png

Tis capitalism at it finest. We are paying through the nose and the oil companies are making record profits.

But there are fringe benefits to it...

View attachment 659892
Utterly unrelated to capitalism. Very related to libtarded governmental interference in capitalism.

You might want to learn to understand what it is. You are either deeply confused or just a dishonest hack.

Capitalism is an economic system based on the private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit.

Capitalism is an economic system based on the private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit.
Yeah. We know what capitalism is and what it’s supposed to be. But what dimwit hacks like you fail to grasp (or just choose to dishonestly ignore) is that governmental policies impact the economic decisions and capabilities of capitalist companies. They come with consequences.

Admit it. Deny it. Doesn’t matter. Your commentary is irrelevant.

Yes, and it works very well without government (Biden) interference. Trump disengaged oil companies from government regulated environmental restrictions Biden re-engaged those restrictions on private enterprise and, what we have now in the energy sector is NOT capitalism.

Yeah. We know what capitalism is and what it’s supposed to be. But what dimwit hacks like you fail to grasp (or just choose to dishonestly ignore) is that governmental policies impact the economic decisions and capabilities of capitalist companies. They come with consequences.

Admit it. Deny it. Doesn’t matter. Your commentary is irrelevant.

Capitalism has always been impacted by governmental policies, there has never been an example of pure capitalism in any country.

Why do you seem to think this is something new?

Breaking Bad actor says something truly stupid about gas prices:

I’m wondering how he imagines these ridiculous gas prices have any honest relationship to “capitalism?”
Ahh for the good old days when actors acted, athletes played, singers sang, dancers danced and otherwise shut their yaps about politics.

Forum List

Back