Gas Prices At 12-Yr Low

Inflation adjusted prices over the history of the commodity;

Inflation-Adjusted-Gasoline-Jan-2016.jpg

I linked a CNN article. Are saying they aren't real news?
You linked a image from politifake.org

I'm talking about the OP, dude.
The OP article says nothing about Trump or Obama or political impact on gas prices. You injected a credit to Trump which is obsurd. Gas prices, like unemployment, like private sector job growth have all been trending in positive directions for years. It's laughable to think 6 months of a Trump presidency is responsible for any of those
Better look at your chart again....trend only went positive recently. O gave it the old college try to enforce prices must necessarily rise.....Trump energy policy will accomplish the opposite and again stabilize them in favor of the consumer.
The downward trend started in 2014. Thanks Trump, good work! #idiotLogic
Meanwhile record extended high prices......until fracking beat him while libs tried to kill it.

You linked a image from politifake.org

The OP article says nothing about Trump or Obama or political impact on gas prices. You injected a credit to Trump which is obsurd. Gas prices, like unemployment, like private sector job growth have all been trending in positive directions for years. It's laughable to think 6 months of a Trump presidency is responsible for any of those
Better look at your chart again....trend only went positive recently. O gave it the old college try to enforce prices must necessarily rise.....Trump energy policy will accomplish the opposite and again stabilize them in favor of the consumer.
The downward trend started in 2014. Thanks Trump, good work! #idiotLogic
Meanwhile record extended high prices......until fracking beat him while libs tried to kill it.
damn Obama for those "extended high" prices. Wow you really got him now! nice work

Well, I would hardly expect a CNN article to praise Trump. But it does state the fact that gas prices are at a 12-year 4th of July low. What better way to celebrate independence from the globalists? And btw, lowest prices in 12 years! What other commodity is actually lower 12 years later? Food is about two or three times higher for instance. We can wrangle about where credit goes. I know that Obama didn't do anything for it though.
If you think Obama did nothing to help it then you sure as shit can't be giving Trump credit after 6 months.

I would like you to tell me what you think Obama did for oil prices besides stating his desire for higher prices and hiring a guy to work to that end.
I don't think Obama had much to do with gas prices which is why I laugh when you try and credit Trump after 6 months. The market dictates the prices, Obama brought stability to a crashed market. Taxes and regulations and subsidies and clean energy initiates have some push and pull effects but those take a lot of time to play out.

I give you credit for a reasoned argument; but the reality is Obama was no friend to the domestic oil industry, and he had no problem literally bowing to Saudi Arabia.

Well, I would hardly expect a CNN article to praise Trump. But it does state the fact that gas prices are at a 12-year 4th of July low. What better way to celebrate independence from the globalists? And btw, lowest prices in 12 years! What other commodity is actually lower 12 years later? Food is about two or three times higher for instance. We can wrangle about where credit goes. I know that Obama didn't do anything for it though.
If you think Obama did nothing to help it then you sure as shit can't be giving Trump credit after 6 months.

I would like you to tell me what you think Obama did for oil prices besides stating his desire for higher prices and hiring a guy to work to that end.
I don't think Obama had much to do with gas prices which is why I laugh when you try and credit Trump after 6 months. The market dictates the prices, Obama brought stability to a crashed market. Taxes and regulations and subsidies and clean energy initiates have some push and pull effects but those take a lot of time to play out.

I give you credit for a reasoned argument; but the reality is Obama was no friend to the domestic oil industry, and he had no problem literally bowing to Saudi Arabia.
Obama was definately not a friend to domestic oil, no mystery there. He wanted to push clean alternative energy sources in this country. Don't play partisan politics with Obamas bow... showing a sign of respect is not a big deal. Trump did the same thing when he was there

Forum List

Back