Gas Prices At 12-Yr Low

gas-prices-have-doubled-under-obama-gas-politics-1339729891.jpg
You're posting an image from Poltifake.org ??? Are we suppose to take it seriously or laugh?

He has no idea what causes gas prices to rise and fall. He just wants to engage in a game of "Nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo."

How about you tell us what made the gas prices go down.

gas prices fall for a number of reasons, none of which had a fucking thing to do with Trump.

You're posting an image from Poltifake.org ??? Are we suppose to take it seriously or laugh?

He has no idea what causes gas prices to rise and fall. He just wants to engage in a game of "Nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo."

gas prices fall for a number of reasons, none of which had a fucking thing to do with Trump.
Not according to politifake.org where the OP apparently gets his news

crude oil prices have been low, so gas prices follow suit ... when crude goes back up, prices will rise and it WONT BE TRUMPS FAULT GAS PRICES ROSE ...

Right great gulpsboi ?

How about you use real data...

ch.gaschart

I linked a CNN article. Are saying they aren't real news?
You linked a image from politifake.org

I'm talking about the OP, dude.
The OP article says nothing about Trump or Obama or political impact on gas prices. You injected a credit to Trump which is obsurd. Gas prices, like unemployment, like private sector job growth have all been trending in positive directions for years. It's laughable to think 6 months of a Trump presidency is responsible for any of those

Well, I would hardly expect a CNN article to praise Trump. But it does state the fact that gas prices are at a 12-year 4th of July low. What better way to celebrate independence from the globalists? And btw, lowest prices in 12 years! What other commodity is actually lower 12 years later? Food is about two or three times higher for instance. We can wrangle about where credit goes. I know that Obama didn't do anything for it though.

ch.gaschart

The OP article says nothing about Trump or Obama or political impact on gas prices. You injected a credit to Trump which is obsurd. Gas prices, like unemployment, like private sector job growth have all been trending in positive directions for years. It's laughable to think 6 months of a Trump presidency is responsible for any of those

Well, I would hardly expect a CNN article to praise Trump. But it does state the fact that gas prices are at a 12-year 4th of July low. What better way to celebrate independence from the globalists? And btw, lowest prices in 12 years! What other commodity is actually lower 12 years later? Food is about two or three times higher for instance. We can wrangle about where credit goes. I know that Obama didn't do anything for it though.
You can congratulate all the new mouths to feed on the same amount of food production..

ch.gaschart

your article also says crude oil prices have been low is the reason gas prices are low.... you stupidshit

ch.gaschart

Better look at your chart again....trend only went positive recently. O gave it the old college try to enforce prices must necessarily rise.....Trump energy policy will accomplish the opposite and again stabilize them in favor of the consumer.

your article also says crude oil prices have been low is the reason gas prices are low.... you stupidshit
Now, now,,he is an author of several books in which he assassinated his own intelligence...

ch.gaschart

If you think Obama did nothing to help it then you sure as shit can't be giving Trump credit after 6 months.

Was my argument that crude was up and Trump magically pulled low gas prices out of his ass?

No? Then, GTFO with your sorry piss poor argument.

ch.gaschart

Better look at your chart again....trend only went positive recently. O gave it the old college try to enforce prices must necessarily rise.....Trump energy policy will accomplish the opposite and again stabilize them in favor of the consumer.
The downward trend started in 2014. Thanks Trump, good work! #idiotLogic

Now, now,,he is an author of several books in which he assassinated his own intelligence...

67b3d4e36552c932ef71c1e5c54b6774--reading-books-vintage-books.jpg

Gas prices: July 4 gas is the cheapest in years

This is what happens when we boot the globalists out of power. Thanks, PRESIDENT Donald J Trump!

Gas prices: July 4 gas is the cheapest in years

This is what happens when we boot the globalists out of power. Thanks, PRESIDENT Donald J Trump!

What did he do to make that happen?

he negotiated the world market down a notch or two on twitter, what else ...

Yep, he's got em on the run now. The whole world shakes and shivers when trumpery twits his tweets.

Note to OP nutter -

1. Every single "deal" in that book that trumpery didn't write was a failure.
2. No president has any control over gas prices.
3. Your phony prez is the biggest "globalist" of all.
4. You've been had.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

If you think Obama did nothing to help it then you sure as shit can't be giving Trump credit after 6 months.

I would like you to tell me what you think Obama did for oil prices besides stating his desire for higher prices and hiring a guy to work to that end.

Was my argument that crude was up and Trump magically pulled low gas prices out of his ass?

No? Then, GTFO with your sorry piss poor argument.

you dont have an argument you dumbass ... the op is an impossibility aka pipe dream LIE

kma

I would like you to tell me what you think Obama did for oil prices besides stating his desire for higher prices and hiring a guy to work to that end.
I don't think Obama had much to do with gas prices which is why I laugh when you try and credit Trump after 6 months. The market dictates the prices, Obama brought stability to a crashed market. Taxes and regulations and subsidies and clean energy initiates have some push and pull effects but those take a lot of time to play out.

DDDDDDDDDDDUUUUURRRRRRRR DERP DERP DERP DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

presidents of any stripe do not control gasoline prices you stupid shit

Forum List

Back