Gas Prices Dropping Because Global Economy Awful. Expect That To Hurt Americans As Well.

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
Everyone knows gas prices are dropping because demand around the world is dropping for just about everything.

That means demand for people's jobs and services will drop too.

Expect the global slowdown to impact our own job market. A lower gas price won't be much consolation if more people become jobless.

The root of the problem???

Big spenders around the globe are driving their economies into the ditch. Just like Obama's doing.

Oh, and it sure as hell isn't because of any success in Obama's policies.

He has none. Just ask all the Dems running away from him.

Everyone knows gas prices are dropping because demand around the world is dropping for just about everything.

Expect the global slowdown to impact our own job market. A lower gas price won't be much consolation if more people become jobless.

Big spenders around the globe are driving their economies into the ditch. Just like Obama's doing.
Actually, gas prices are dropping because U.S. production is increasing.

This is mostly due to fracking, a high-pressure hydraulic process that forces more oil out of the ground. It is done exclusively by private companies, and opposed by leftist enviro-Nazis due to their usual fraudulent excuses.

Govt-controlled oil fields have not increased their production. Only private and corporate fields have. And no environments have been harmed, despite the usual strident screams of various Democrat backers.

This is mostly due to fracking, a high-pressure hydraulic process that forces more oil out of the ground. It is done exclusively by private companies, and opposed by leftist enviro-Nazis due to their usual fraudulent excuses.

Govt-controlled oil fields have not increased their production. Only private and corporate fields have. And no environments have been harmed, despite the usual strident screams of various Democrat backers.

Yep, fracking was the reason prices started to drop...I did several threads on it...but now they're really dropping because the global economy is really contracting.

Of course there are always many variables but I'm talking in general.

the obama administration has imposed a de facto moratorium on exploration and drilling in the gulf by using the EPA to create punitive "regulations" which are nearly impossible to comply with.

The u.s. could be energy independent and gasoline prices could be maintained at lower rates and not variable according to changing world politics

Remember, he said he wanted u.s. gasoline rates to be comparable to european rates.

..and then there's his war on coal.He promised to bankrupt them....and that's another example of "regulating" an energy industry right out of business.

Last edited:
ah yes, this is the narrative by the right now.
Gas prices high=bad. Gas prices low=bad.

Furthermore gas is dropping for a few reasons. Demand being one but also because they are making more and more and not stopping. Which you have been explained over and over again and constantly just skew your threads....whatever lgs.

the obama administration has imposed a de facto moratorium on exploration and drilling in the gulf by using the EPA to create punitive "regulations" which are nearly impossible to comply with.

Remember, he said he wanted u.s. gasoline rates to be comparable to european rates.

..and then there's his war on coal.He promised to bankrupt them....and that's another example of "regulating" an energy industry right out of business.
thats why oil expansion has flourished under Obama. Privately and not. The idea of being honest escapes you doesnt it.

Furthermore gas is dropping for a few reasons. Demand being one but also because they are making more and more and not stopping. Which you have been explained over and over again and constantly just skew your threads....whatever lgs.

My threads are a counter to THE FUCKING LIBERAL LIARS WHO CLAIM OBAMA HAS MADE THE PRICES DROP ON PURPOSE. Yes it's not a simple issue but a thread title only allows so many charcters.

Anything else you'd like me to clear up?

My threads are a counter to THE FUCKING LIBERAL LIARS WHO CLAIM OBAMA HAS MADE THE PRICES DROP ON PURPOSE. Yes it's not a simple issue but a thread title only allows so many charcters.

Anything else you'd like me to clear up?
blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. you are parroting fox news and nothing more.

Isn't it interesting.

When gas prices were rising, it was bad and it was Obama's fault.

Now, gas prices are falling, and it's bad and it's Obama's fault.

...that is rightwing propaganda in its purest form.

You truly are a ridiculous partisan loon.

blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. you are parroting fox news and nothing more.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute what you said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll try to pretend it was someone else's idea, and hope somebody somehow doesn't believe you.

Ahh..lower gas prices are now a "bad" thing.

GOP Yoga:

upload_2014-11-2_17-16-26.jpeg

It's the same folks who brought us
"Deficits don't matter"...that is until Obama had one

China, India, and Brazil are reducing their demand for internal reasons, the US has increased its barrel production by 50% in 10 years, and the GDP had a 3.5% growth last quarter (probably closer to 3.1 but hey). Yup, get ready for the Great Recession. II.

Yep, fracking was the reason prices started to drop...I did several threads on it...but now they're really dropping because the global economy is really contracting.

Of course there are always many variables but I'm talking in general.

So, in other words, when you realized that your fracking propaganda wasn't giving you quite the bang for buck Obama bashing value you'd hoped for,

you decided to switch to global economic collapse,

and blame that on Obama.

classic derangement.

especially when W jr is to blame for getting us in the situation we were in Jan 2009

Forum List

Back