Gas prices falling. All credit to Obama.

velvtacheeze

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2013
Gasoline prices drop closer to $3 and could keep falling - NBC News.com

Gasoline prices drop closer to $3 and could keep falling

Remember $3 gas? Well the price is headed down and might get back to that level again after more than three years.

The average price for a gallon of gasoline in the United States fell 6.4 cents in the last two weeks, as crude oil declined and refiners passed on the difference to motorists.
=====================================================

How are conservatives gonna spin this? I can't wait to read their laughable, dissembling posts and cringe-inducing, lame-o excuses.

Conservatives spent years trying to blame Obama for high gas prices, and denying that prices were actually even higher during the Bushtarded Regime.

I don't know how much of a role a President plays in gas prices, but conservatives believe its a huge role, so give Obama high praise for bringing prices down.

If there's any reason that its happening now, it's probably the positive and constructive changes to Iran's sanctions, and their positive moves in response. A pro-peace President, who recognizes Iran's right to have a peaceful nuclear program will help bring gas prices down.

Remember $3 gas? Well the price is headed down and might get back to that level again after more than three years.

The average price for a gallon of gasoline in the United States fell 6.4 cents in the last two weeks, as crude oil declined and refiners passed on the difference to motorists.

How are conservatives gonna spin this? I can't wait to read their laughable, dissembling posts and cringe-inducing, lame-o excuses.

Conservatives spent years trying to blame Obama for high gas prices, and denying that prices were actually even higher during the Bushtarded Regime.

I don't know how much of a role a President plays in gas prices, but conservatives believe its a huge role, so give Obama high praise for bringing prices down.

If there's any reason that its happening now, it's probably the positive and constructive changes to Iran's sanctions, and their positive moves in response. A pro-peace President, who recognizes Iran's right to have a peaceful nuclear program will help bring gas prices down.

Look! We're being taken over and enslaved by a megalomaniacal tyrant but our gas prices went down!

Woo Hoo!

Obama lowered the price of gas??? How?

I'm not really saying he did. I'm pointing out that conservatives tried to blame him for high gas prices , so I'm demanding that they give him credit for gas prices now that they're lower.

And I do think our smaller footprint in the middle east is helping. The chest thumping GOP , with their blood-soaked foreign policy, was a big reason for higher oil prices.

Low gas prices go hand in hand with a smaller economy. We are shrinking.....

Not always. Isn't this the time of year that the price of gas goes down from the summer?

The economy is shrinking?

Only if you listen to AM radio.

The price routinely drops in the fall because EPA summer oxygenation regulations expire.

Either that, or the economy is shrinking.

When it was over $4, the libs said the President had nothing to do with it. What is different now?

I get it, libs lie when it benefits them!

When it was over $4, the libs said the President had nothing to do with it. What is different now?

I get it, libs lie when it benefits them!

The OP is lying to you now. Gas prices are high. If you lived and drove 50 years ago.

That's funny because the "experts" say it's because we are STILL IN A RECESSION!
People unemployed don't drive as much therefore supply increases!
Classic market effect which Obama doesn't understand!
Fracking has made ON PRIVATE lines.. Obama approving 40% less federal oil leases so the productivity comes from private N.Dakota,etc...

"It's fourth-quarter demand. There's always less demand for gasoline at the end of the year and that's what you're seeing. Plus there's plenty of supply of gasoline — and oil," said trader Anthony Grisanti of GRZ Energy and a CNBC contributor.
Drivers could see gas below $3 a gallon soon - NBC News.com

Forum List

Back