Gas prices falling. All credit to Obama.

Gasoline prices drop closer to $3 and could keep falling - NBC News.com

Gasoline prices drop closer to $3 and could keep falling

Remember $3 gas? Well the price is headed down and might get back to that level again after more than three years.

The average price for a gallon of gasoline in the United States fell 6.4 cents in the last two weeks, as crude oil declined and refiners passed on the difference to motorists.
=====================================================

How are conservatives gonna spin this? I can't wait to read their laughable, dissembling posts and cringe-inducing, lame-o excuses.

Conservatives spent years trying to blame Obama for high gas prices, and denying that prices were actually even higher during the Bushtarded Regime.

I don't know how much of a role a President plays in gas prices, but conservatives believe its a huge role, so give Obama high praise for bringing prices down.

If there's any reason that its happening now, it's probably the positive and constructive changes to Iran's sanctions, and their positive moves in response. A pro-peace President, who recognizes Iran's right to have a peaceful nuclear program will help bring gas prices down.

Gas is all we get from the moron.

When it was over $4, the libs said the President had nothing to do with it. What is different now?

I get it, libs lie when it benefits them!

remember when they blamed bush for his gas prices, but when the prices were high under obama he got a complete pass

the irony of this thread amuses me

Well, gas is still around 3 bucks a gallon. That is steep. Why just over 11 years ago (early 2002), I recall gassing up at 99 cents a gallon. Back then we had George W. Bush as President. Although I personally liked President Bush, not sure I can give him credit for the low gas prices in 2002. The President does not control gas prices. When demand increases faster than supply (like we've seen in China and India), gas prices increase.

Cheap gas;

l.jpg

Mega burrito.

Remember $3 gas? Well the price is headed down and might get back to that level again after more than three years.

The average price for a gallon of gasoline in the United States fell 6.4 cents in the last two weeks, as crude oil declined and refiners passed on the difference to motorists.

How are conservatives gonna spin this? I can't wait to read their laughable, dissembling posts and cringe-inducing, lame-o excuses.

Conservatives spent years trying to blame Obama for high gas prices, and denying that prices were actually even higher during the Bushtarded Regime.

I don't know how much of a role a President plays in gas prices, but conservatives believe its a huge role, so give Obama high praise for bringing prices down.

If there's any reason that its happening now, it's probably the positive and constructive changes to Iran's sanctions, and their positive moves in response. A pro-peace President, who recognizes Iran's right to have a peaceful nuclear program will help bring gas prices down.

Look! We're being taken over and enslaved by a megalomaniacal tyrant but our gas prices went down!

Woo Hoo!

Mussolini made the trains run on time.

Gas prices were around $1.75 per gal when Bush left office. Now they hover around 3.00 per gal and liberals are dancing in the street. Such is the power of left wing propaganda and the gullibility of the low information left.

they get more desperate every day

then the MILLIONS of people becoming UNINSURED is credit to Obama too

so let's all pop open the champagne..gas price FINALLY fell below 3 dollars after him being in OFFICE for SIX years...we've been SUFFERING with high gas prices all this time since his first term and two years of his re-election...whoooooopeeeeee

The USA has now taken third place in oil/natural gas production IN SPITE of Obama and the other Greenies!

It's all because free thinking entrepreneurs have taken over leases on PRIVATE property and found ways to transport the goods in spite of FEMA and the EPA!

If the Liar-in-Chief had his way we'd be last in production.

Gas prices were around $1.75 per gal when Bush left office. Now they hover around 3.00 per gal and liberals are dancing in the street. Such is the power of left wing propaganda and the gullibility of the low information left.

Been paying around $4.00 or more for the medium grade for years now....
But that wasn't Obama's fault.
Now it drops a bit and we must thank him...

Bite me...

Paid $3.90 just the other day.... :mad:

That low price was a result of the Bush Recession, which took millions of daily commuters off the street, thereby lowering gas prices.

Bush had prices up over four dollars in the summer of 2008, mostly because of his failed and flopped overly aggressive foreign policy.

Low gas prices go hand in hand with a smaller economy. We are shrinking.....

Then how do you explain the Clinton economic boom years?

A Republican congress.

Low gas prices go hand in hand with a smaller economy. We are shrinking.....

Then how do you explain the Clinton economic boom years?

Dot com bubble...

Connect the dots?

I had a really good bowel movement this evening. Thanks Obama.

thanks-mr-obama-pouring-over-palin-political-poster-1307766271.jpg

The USA has now taken third place in oil/natural gas production IN SPITE of Obama and the other Greenies!

It's all because free thinking entrepreneurs have taken over leases on PRIVATE property and found ways to transport the goods in spite of FEMA and the EPA!

If the Liar-in-Chief had his way we'd be last in production.

And that is because the oil monopoly controls the public leases and they refuse to drill on the over 7,000 already approved drilling permits.

Forum List

Back