Gas prices nudge EIGHT DOLLARS a gallon in LA as drivers form huge lines outside Costco gas stations nationwide and average prices hit all-time high o

Sooooooooo

How does the president impact oil production today?
He doesn't
Pump the oil
Refine the oil
Transport the gas
Sell the gas

Sooooio
Pray tell...

How, in your fantasies, does the President control the price of gas?

We'll be waiting for your unintelligible response.
Speculation and foreign policy good or bad.

Remember when the Saudis flooded the market after Obama's hated Iran nuke deal and gas was under a buck a gallon?

None of that has led to the recent price increase.

Fighting in court has led to a spike in prices? Really?

Do some research.
Nice, how you dismissed a carbon tax and federal leases to, "fighting in courts.

But there is a lot more, sources. Carbon taxes is one regulation. It gets fought in court, costing millions in lawyer fees. Hamstribging executive.

Leases for drilling another. And don't worry there is a lot more the democrats have done.

environmental regulations aimed at combatting climate change

Thank the democrat party of anti American trash. Sniffy declared war on American energy the day his cheated in boney ass sat in the oval office. They're doing it on purpose by orders of AOC and her squad to usher in her GREEN NEW DEAL. Doesn't matter if millions of Americans will suffer and lose their jobs because they can't afford gas. It won't impact those elite demtrash in Washington DC. They can afford to get by just fine.
There are nearly 10,000 approved drilling leases for public lands that aren`t being used. Tell me how this is the fault of the Democrats. What`s FOX telling you?

There are nearly 10,000 approved drilling leases for public lands that aren`t being used. Tell me how this is the fault of the Democrats. What`s FOX telling you?

Sorry, I haven't watched faux news since Nov 3rd, 2020. I don't watch any democrat propaganda wing garbage either. But apparently you're a brain washed nitwit. Apparently you believe that we can go from $1.75 a gallon gas under Trump and being a net exporter of oil for the first time in 40 years and being energy independent, to $4.15 a gallon gas and begging Venezuela and Iran for oil, and having to tap into our strategic reserves for the first time in decades is somehow NOT Sniffy and the democrat party of trash's fault? Are you one of those people that will deny, deny, deny even though proof of something has been in your face? I could post articles on here all day long showing PROOF of the democrat party's war on energy for GLOBAL WARMING. Funny you seem to have MISSED IT ALL.

I don't know about fox but history tells us no one wants to invest with a Democrat in charge, the last time they did, Obama made an asinine Iran nuke deal, pissed off the Saudis, flooded the market and busted the USA fracking industry bubble.

I don't know about fox but history tells us no one wants to invest with a Democrat in charge, the last time they did, Obama made an asinine Iran nuke deal, pissed off the Saudis, flooded the market and busted the USA fracking industry bubble.
They don`t want to sell their oil for record high prices because Biden is president? :rolleyes:
You`re afraid of angering the Saudis who gave us 9-11? This has nothing to do with Obama.

They don`t want to sell their oil for record high prices because Biden is president? :rolleyes:
You`re afraid of angering the Saudis who gave us 9-11? This has nothing to do with Obama.
Ignoring history or trying to hide it?

You don't remember why the democrats where complaining because no one was investing during Obama and hiding all their money offshore?

And once again who can trust a Democrat president? One said the USA would defend Ukraine and two Democrat Presidents did not

Because I trapped you into saying that. :yes_text12:
trump CUT production in 2020.
You just confirmed that.
Wiggle out of that one.

Just admit, "I got you to say that trump CUT production from 2019 to 2020.
LOLLOOLLLOL
JC the world was shut down in 2020. You can't even remember that can you ninny???

lol.....................Just like you dumb fuks have forgotten Covid existed because you fucked everything up with that shit show

Think b4 you speak assklown

Went right over your head, huh?
No, it came right out of your ass.
I recognized it by the leftover brain matter.

Oh, and...

McConnell's been in office for 50 years...

As noted, you must have thought you had a point but it's just more brainarrea from an asshole.

Speculation and foreign policy good or bad.

Remember when the Saudis flooded the market after Obama's hated Iran nuke deal and gas was under a buck a gallon?
So you're blaming Obama for something the Saudis did?

The President can affect oil prices through actions that cause instability...
You know, like invading Iraq...
Destabilizing NATO...
Bringing stability to the world...

Biden's handling of Putin has been brilliant and his ability to gather the Western Allies in opposition while refusing to escalate kept both oil and gas prices from exploding while maintain supplies of both.

Just wait until this cost of fuel filters to the prices of food and other things that we buy.

Potatohead's existing astronomical inflation is about to skyrocket to new heights. We are fucked.

Of course Potatohead and the stupid Moon Bats that voted for him will not take responsibility. He use to blame it on the pandemic. Then he tried blaming it on the energy companies. Nowdays the asshole is blaming it on Putin. Who is next, Trump? White Supremacists? Global warming?

People believe they are spending a shit ton more on gas under Biden compared to every other President since Carter.
And?

Are you so ignorant you think Biden controls oil prices?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Wot an ignoramus.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Wot a maroon

BWAHAHAHAHA

Go back to high school. they teach this crap in 9th grade.

BWAHAHAHAHA

And?

Are you so ignorant you think Biden controls oil prices?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Wot an ignoramus.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Wot a maroon

BWAHAHAHAHA

Go back to high school. they teach this crap in 9th grade.

BWAHAHAHAHA
A President’s policies on domestic energy influence and the market for oil and other sources for energy products. How has Biden’s policies helped, hurt, or had no impact on the price of gas in the US? If you can’t answer that then I suggest you pick up a book on economics; particularly, government regulation and impact on private enterprise.

Forum List

Back