Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

The United States became the world's largest producer of ethanol fuel in 2005.
omfg YOU ARE ACTUALLY BRAGGING ABOUT BEING THE DUMBEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET IN CONVERTING FOOD PRODUCTS TO FUEL TO KILL ENGINES AND STARVE IT'S PEOPLE

No, I was including dates to refute the crap you posted about Obama and "all the ethanol stuff he's done"

But nice try at twisting it around.

You got you're facts all wrong two out of two times, sparky.

omfg YOU ARE ACTUALLY BRAGGING ABOUT BEING THE DUMBEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET IN CONVERTING FOOD PRODUCTS TO FUEL TO KILL ENGINES AND STARVE IT'S PEOPLE

No, I was including dates to refute the crap you posted about Obama and "all the ethanol stuff he's done"

But nice try at twisting it around.

You got you're facts all wrong two out of two times, sparky.
NEWS FLASH FOR THE DUMMIES... BUSH ISN'T THE PRESIDENT, OBAMA IS

"Not to mention all the ethanol crap he's done..."

You're joking, right.

the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007required 36 billion US gallons of renewable fuel use by 2022.

I think there is plenty to complain about in terms of the Obama administration without making shit up.
Yeah blame BUSH!!! CAUSE OBAMA'S NOT THE EFFING POTUS.. OH WAIT HE IS THE EFFING POTUS

He wasn't POTUS in 2005 and 2007 Einstein.

Really - is this the best you got? Then you got nothing. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

You're joking, right.

the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007required 36 billion US gallons of renewable fuel use by 2022.

I think there is plenty to complain about in terms of the Obama administration without making shit up.
Yeah blame BUSH!!! CAUSE OBAMA'S NOT THE EFFING POTUS.. OH WAIT HE IS THE EFFING POTUS

Really - is this the best you got? Then you got nothing. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
THIS ISN'T 2007 DUMB ASS... THIS IS 2014

You're joking, right.

The actions you whine about happened in 2007 and 2005 swifty.

saw 2.99 yesterday and filled up for 3.05 today. didnt feel like driving the extra way to get it under 3$ wouldnt have made sense.

You're joking, right.

BULL EFFFING SHIT YA DUMB ASS... OBAMA'S THE EFFING PRESIDENT.... NOT BUSH I'M TALKING ABOUT TODAY!!!! TWO THOUSAND FOURTEEN I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT 2007, YOU ARE YA STUPID QBERT

You're joking, right.

BULL EFFFING SHIT YA DUMB ASS... OBAMA'S THE EFFING PRESIDENT.... NOT BUSH I'M TALKING ABOUT TODAY!!!! TWO THOUSAND FOURTEEN I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT 2007 YOUR ARE YA STUPID QBERT

I get it - you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

The first thing you whined about has not happened. (New EPA Rules)
The second thing happened in 2005 and 2007.

If some of your stupid friends don't own a calendar, maybe you can get some mileage with 'em. But you screwed the pooch all over the place getting all your facts wrong and your defense - ah you're a dumbass.

Seriously dude - you need to just shut up before even the idiots realize how stupid you are.

Maybe this has something to do with dropping fuel prices.

bbc.com/news/business-29459149

Very little. The Saudi cut is a REACTION to the glut of oil from the Americas. The United States has more proven reserves that Saudi Arabia.

U.S. Crude Oil Natural Gas and Natural Gas Liquids Proved Reserves
Saudi's are trying to starve out the solar, wind, and fracking sources by making them less profitable, and in some cases cost more than they are worth. They've done it before.. They'll do it again. Oligopolies are good at using predatory pricing schemes to buy a market / run off the competition.

The foreigners are going to have to push the price a lot lower to starve out US oil production. Canadian Tar Sands Oil is unprofitable at $80/barrel. But in the US the EPA's environmental pushed producers to drill multiple wells from one pad. This drove Bakken shale breakeven from $73/barrel down to $58/barrel. Being environmentally friendly is saving us 36 cents a gallon, but you will never hear the Republicans admit that. That savings is more than the gas tax in my state.
It's not just about the price per barrel but also the return on dollar of investment.
The return on investment (ROI) is a lot more on $58 production cost than it is on $73 production cost. That additional $15 profit from Eco-Pad Drilling under the Obama administration is another reason why US oil production is soaring under Obama.

BULL EFFFING SHIT YA DUMB ASS... OBAMA'S THE EFFING PRESIDENT.... NOT BUSH I'M TALKING ABOUT TODAY!!!! TWO THOUSAND FOURTEEN I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT 2007 YOUR ARE YA STUPID QBERT

I get it - you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

The first thing you whined about has not happened. (New EPA Rules)
The second thing happened in 2005 and 2007.

If some of your stupid friends don't own a calendar, maybe you can get some mileage with 'em. But you screwed the pooch all over the place getting all your facts wrong and your defense - ah you're a dumbass.

Seriously dude - you need to just shut up before even the idiots realize how stupid you are.
No you stupid fucking liar, I never said a gd thing about future EFFING EPA LAWS you lying POS trash.

The return on investment (ROI) is a lot more on $58 production cost than it is on $73 production cost. That additional $15 profit from Eco-Pad Drilling under the Obama administration is another reason why US oil production is soaring under Obama.

Obama created multi-pad drilling? :eek:

Do you huff spray paint while smoking crack laced with LSD.

I mean, they is an absurd hack, then there is a complete fucking sycophant fool.

I mean, they is an absurd hack, then there is a complete fucking sycophant fool.

You are a total retard!

Regulators pushed oil producers into "Eco-Pad" drilling. Regulators removed setback boundaries & other regulations for "Eco-Pad" drillers to reduce ecosystem damage. 75% fewer drill pads & limitless boundary drilling reduced oil production cost $15 a barrel.

Last edited:

You are a total retard!

Regulators pushed oil producers into "Eco-Pad" drilling. Regulators removed setbacks & other regulations for "Eco-Pad" drillers to reduce ecosystem damage. 75% fewer drill pads reduced oil production cost $15 a barrel.

Fracking is the reason we are producing more today BamaBot.

You are a total retard!

Regulators pushed oil producers into "Eco-Pad" drilling. Regulators removed setback boundaries & other regulations for "Eco-Pad" drillers to reduce ecosystem damage. 75% fewer drill pads & limitless boundary drilling reduced oil production cost $15 a barrel.

Fracking is the reason we are producing more today BamaBot.
Another total retard! Fracking was invented in 1947 and the first commercially successful application followed in 1949. "Eco-Pads" made US Fracking more economical than others.

Under the Obama administration August, 2009 ECO-Pad Drilling limitless boundary drilling was approved by regulators. US oil production exploded after that!
oil4-600x416.jpg

Last edited:
So what did Obama do to help power costs in this country and put people back to work? Why he's raising the price of electricity by shutting down power generation, that's what. Making electricity and fuel more expensive than it should be with dumb ass renewable ideas and turning food into fuel to raise the price of food. And the democrats are thanking him for this.
electricity-generation-by-fuel.jpg

Forum List

Back