Gates, Buffett, Soros, Bezos All Denounce Roe Reversal. Pledge tens of billions to abortion mills.

Gates, Buffett, Soros, Bezos All Denounce Roe Reversal. Pledge tens of billions to abortion mills.

Intelligent people would ask why the ability to kill little babies is so critical to these multi-billionaires. It has to be power and control.
Of course these masters of the universe, all of which have screwed-up relationships write their own rules and place them ahead of God's rules.
But their hundred of billions of combined income won't keep them out of Hell.
God has the last word. Fools think they do.
The super rich are some of the most troubled people on earth.
That's why it's nearly impossible for the super wealthy to reach Heaven.
If they all go to hell maybe you can get buddy buddy with them all.

Intelligent people would ask why the ability to kill little babies is so critical to these multi-billionaires. It has to be power and control.
Of course these masters of the universe, all of which have screwed-up relationships write their own rules and place them ahead of God's rules.
I always enjoy the writings of someone who can speak for God and who can judge the morality of all others.

Why should I be taxed to pay for the food for your children?

Why the hell don't you take care of your family?

Actually, most school "free lunch" programs are funded by the local communities the schools are in, and backed by the local school taxes received from property owners....which is very, very little.

The actual money given to the "free lunch" system is actually negligible in relation to the taxes collected for said program. Most of the tax money is syphoned, laundered, and funneled into the local politicians pockets.

Yes, it is about personal responsibility.

Taking the responsibility to raise a child after it is conceived instead of murdering it.

The responsibility to take care of them.

Something the Moon Bats don't understand very well. Probably never will.

The child has no choice who their parent is. You would allow them to go to bed with an empty stomach.

I looked up Mitch McConnell on Google, and it says he's "Minority Leader for the Senate".

What it does NOT tell us, is that the "minority" he's leader of, are the Democrat oligarchy.
What a fucking RINO he is, as well as a douche and fuktard.

It's irrelevant his position. What is relevant is his positions. It's not actually about the child with him and many others.

I would not allow that. I would come to your house and steal food from you and give it to my kids.

No you wouldn't but all the same, being actually pro-life I will support things with my money that will help a woman to choose to not abort.

Yep. The states where abortion remains legal will realize all of the dollars from the health tourism pipeline from the third world states.
Red states fuck themselves out of billions yet again.

Because it's not about abortion, it's about taking body autonomy away from women.
So THAT'S why you want to take away the right of countless females to even live.

It's all about body autonomy.

In China, more than half of all babies aborted are female. You sure do want us to be just like them, don't you?

Taking the responsibility to raise a child after it is conceived instead of murdering it.

The responsibility to take care of them.

Something the Moon Bats don't understand very well. Probably never will.

Uh huh. Like not having a kid they can’t afford. :uhoh3:

All rich liberal men. Cheaper for those rich elitist liberals to support baby killing abortion mills than be forced to support the illegitimate kids they father.

Oh, so now I don't get to have an opinion. This is par for the course for you ghoulish leftist motherfuckers.

I'm arguing to support programs to help women to decide to not abort and you see that as a leftist. That says quite a bit.

Forum List

Back