Gavin McGinnes Vs stupid feminist. Love the last point. Hilarious.

IZbcDHPgwUhIAEK0BlhWI5_uyScgYXgEaMO9v6O1zVGG8QZAWTDkHsklfkArv_MqJBxmO7odjo5QMXEdx5dwAaDnwd3-sWlngPAPSw=s346

Ah yes, The Great Goose.

Love that last part. She blames EVERYTHING on whites. He then points out they made the greatest country in the world. She (being the stupid ass liberal she is) quickly goes to the old Northern European countries being better than here.

So, he points out that she blames everything on whites and the countries she says are better than here have a higher density of whites than here.

LOL!!!

Yeah......Gavin is great......exposing the mental illness of the left is not an easy undertaking...just being in the same room tends to make one so frustrated by the lack of intelligence and wisdom that you can see why more people don't do it....

Gavin is great, he's a friend of our Organisations, I've only posted about him once before, when I mentioned another friend of our Organisations Lauren Southern. They're both charming and educated people, just two reasons why the Leftists hate them.

Whew.....for a second there I thought you were attacking Gavin......

The first time I saw Gavin was on Greg Gutfelds show......it was never a good platform for him.......watching him in this video clip really shows off his intelligence and insight......

No we love Gavin, he made a great video when Militant Feminists threw urine at Lauren, this was at a Feminist Protest, full of some very fat and ugly Feminists who mostly were Lesbians and they were shouting that there's no such thing as Gender, so Lauren told them that there are two Genders, Male and Female and one of the Militant Feminists responded with throwing a bottle of urine at Lauren.

This is that Leftist Tolerance we keep hearing about :rolleyes-41:

Love that last part. She blames EVERYTHING on whites. He then points out they made the greatest country in the world. She (being the stupid ass liberal she is) quickly goes to the old Northern European countries being better than here.

So, he points out that she blames everything on whites and the countries she says are better than here have a higher density of whites than here.

LOL!!!

Yeah......Gavin is great......exposing the mental illness of the left is not an easy undertaking...just being in the same room tends to make one so frustrated by the lack of intelligence and wisdom that you can see why more people don't do it....

Gavin is great, he's a friend of our Organisations, I've only posted about him once before, when I mentioned another friend of our Organisations Lauren Southern. They're both charming and educated people, just two reasons why the Leftists hate them.

The first time I saw Gavin was on Greg Gutfelds show......it was never a good platform for him.......watching him in this video clip really shows off his intelligence and insight......

No we love Gavin, he made a great video when Militant Feminists threw urine at Lauren, this was at a Feminist Protest, full of some very fat and ugly Feminists who mostly were Lesbians and they were shouting that there's no such thing as Gender, so Lauren told them that there are two Genders, Male and Female and one of the Militant Feminists responded with throwing a bottle of urine at Lauren.

The left truly are mentally ill.......and their illness seems to be airborne....

LOL!!!

At the risk of being superficial, she's definitely got that "bovine-stupid" feminist look.

Well, that is rather typical. I have never seen one that doesn't have that look.

LOL!!!

Anarchists.......too often are simply violent leftists who want their own little game to run.....

LOL!!!

At the risk of being superficial, she's definitely got that "bovine-stupid" feminist look.

Well, that is rather typical. I have seen one that doesn't.

Some are quite hawt, but they're blondes, so there ya go. :laugh:

LOL!!!

The Feminist in that video, the typical Feminist type, ugly and can't get laid by a man, so begins hating men and becomes a Militant Feminist.

Most Militant Feminists are either Lesbians or are thinking of becoming Lesbian, this is why they hate men and fear The Penis, as of course because all men have a penis in the bizarro mind of the Militant Feminist ALL men are potential rapists.

Well I must say, this is an honour and a privilege to be here. I'd like to thank the lovely Lucy. And of course the wise and generous Owl.

Now where was I?

Oh yes,

Well of course being ravished by a white man is more acceptable than being raped by a black man.

I love you dear Goose :smiliehug:

LOL!!!

The Feminist in that video, the typical Feminist type, ugly and can't get laid by a man, so begins hating men and becomes a Militant Feminist.

Most Militant Feminists are either Lesbians or are thinking of becoming Lesbian, this is why they hate men and fear The Penis, as of course because all men have a penis in the bizarro mind of the Militant Feminist ALL men are potential rapists.

I think they all deserve......

:piss2:

tumblr_lqgprrmId71qee5j1.gif

Forum List

Back