Gavin Newsom, Democrat Gov. of California states Trump has been effective against virus...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Left wing, anti-Trump, democrat party Governor of California praised and thanked President Trump for coming through on the corona virus efforts.....I heard Newsom on the radio state that Trump promised Newsom all the help he needed to fight the virus and followed through on everything he promised...

When you can't keep Gavin Newsom on the reservation....you have problems....

The Trump Boomerang is an actual thing....

Oh....Gavin Newsom is scheduled to commit suicide early next week......

Left wing, anti-Trump, democrat party Governor of California praised and thanked President Trump for coming through on the corona virus efforts.....I heard Newsom on the radio state that Trump promised Newsom all the help he needed to fight the virus and followed through on everything he promised...

When you can't keep Gavin Newsom on the reservation....you have problems....

The Trump Boomerang is an actual thing....

Oh....Gavin Newsom is scheduled to commit suicide early next week......
Shhhh! Don't say that a Democratic governor, especially on in California, has praised something Trump did. The left will have a meltdown.

The video...

Fuken Bernie...one of the first things out of his mouth was how some people wont be able to afford the vaccine.

Bernie was politicizing the virus. He went off a single comment by the Trump admin saying how expensive it would be to create a vaccine.

In other words, it costs money to create a vaccine, companies need to be compensated, and they will, but we cannot simply force them to do it all for free. Even if the federal government ware the entity creating a vaccine, they would have to use taxpayer funding to do so.

"We would want to ensure that we work to make it affordable, but we can't control that price because we need the private sector to invest," Azar told members of Congress during a hearing concerning the coronavirus outbreak and the administration's budget request. "Price controls won't get us there."

Ignoring later comments where Azar said:

"I have directed my teams that if we do any joint venture with a private enterprise, that we're co-funding the research-and-development program, that we would ensure there's access to the fruits of that, whether vaccine or therapeutics," Azar said.

and since the article was written two weeks ago, and we have signed a bill to fund $8.3 billion funding bill for containing the virus, and states are also signing their own funding bills, I think all the people at risk will be able to get vaccinated, just like we all get the seasonal flu shot.

On Monday, the president asked Congress for $2.5 billion in funding to fight the coronavirus — including more than $1 billion designated for vaccine development. Democratic leadership criticized the president's request as "anemic" and inadequate.

The video...

Fuken Bernie...one of the first things out of his mouth was how some people wont be able to afford the vaccine.

Bernie was politicizing the virus. He went off a single comment by the Trump admin saying how expensive it would be to create a vaccine. In other words, it costs money to create a vaccine, companies need to be compensated, and they will, but we cannot simply force them to give it to do it all for free. Even if the federal government ware the entity creating a vaccine, they would have to use taxpayer funding to do so.

"We would want to ensure that we work to make it affordable, but we can't control that price because we need the private sector to invest," Azar told members of Congress during a hearing concerning the coronavirus outbreak and the administration's budget request. "Price controls won't get us there."

Ignoring later comments where Azar said:

"I have directed my teams that if we do any joint venture with a private enterprise, that we're co-funding the research-and-development program, that we would ensure there's access to the fruits of that, whether vaccine or therapeutics," Azar said.

and since the article was written two weeks ago, and we have signed a bill to fund $8.3 billion funding bill for containing the virus, and states are also signing their own funding bills, I think all the people at risk will be able to get vaccinated, just like we all get the seasonal flu shot.

On Monday, the president asked Congress for $2.5 billion in funding to fight the coronavirus — including more than $1 billion designated for vaccine development. Democratic leadership criticized the president's request as "anemic" and inadequate.

Take nothing a lib says at face value.

You could "reciprocate" the same about the Republicans. Don't take anything they say if you want to keep your "sanity".

Forum List

Back