🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gavin Newsom wants 28th Amendment for guns in U.S. Constitution

Sure, he could put them in your community
Sorry, people like you are not allowed anywhere near my community.

and you could show them your stereo skills
Only my friends get to hear my stereo.

maybe design them a killer tube amp?
You mean BUILD them a killer tube amp.

P1170790.JPG

If anything it would make the numbers go up, right?
ASS FACE WE ARE TALKING GUNS!
DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
DID YOU READ THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD?

You are the idiot who included suicides to lie about gun murder.

Sorry, people like you are not allowed anywhere near my community.

Only my friends get to hear my stereo.

You mean BUILD them a killer tube amp.

View attachment 792987
Looks like an old Marantz I saw at a garage sale.
Tube amps sound like shit. I wouldn't want to hear it.

And do you know what the above cities have most in common.....

Democrats have run them for decades.....
Are you too stupid to realize that you torpedoed your argument by acknowledging the Safest Cities List. Oops.

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 11.48.24 AM.png

Yes....all the really "bright" people tell us how "bright," they are.....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
"I haven't seen you before....but you are obviously not very bright...." :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

YES DO TELL..... :funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

I am thinking Gavin is not serious

Looks like an old Marantz I saw at a garage sale.
Not likely as it is a one of a kind. And nothing ever designed by Saul looked remotely like that.

Tube amps sound like shit. I wouldn't want to hear it.
Right sure. When was the last time you heard anything tubed? Some old relic from a console hifi out of calibration with bad caps and burned out tubes? But don't worry, you can't pay me enough to let you hear my system!

Of course....you have to include suicides.....because that is the only way to make your lie possible........guns are not the issue in suicides.......

You have to explain how it is that China, Japan, South Korea, and a host of countries in Europe, and Canada....all have higher suicide rates than we do.....
You are correct. If people want to off themselves they will find a way. I hate when people include suicide in gun violence deaths.

Since you are likely about 14 or under, I wouldn't be talking about adults......
"I haven't seen you before....but you are obviously not very bright...." :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You are correct. If people want to off themselves they will find a way. I hate when people include suicide in gun violence deaths.
Sure, it just makes the numbers go up. Without suicides, California would be even lower. California gun laws seem to work.

Not likely as it is a one of a kind. And nothing ever designed by Saul looked remotely like that.

Right sure. When was the last time you heard anything tubed? Some old relic from a console hifi out of calibration with bad caps and burned out tubes? But don't worry, you can't pay me enough to let you hear my system!
A TPA3255 with a good power supply and SS3602 Dual Discrete Op Amp upgrade sounds better than that ole boat anchor :itsok:
You wasting all your money on that junk and you complaining you cant afford the groceries because of inflation. PATHETIC
Gavin has some valid ideas (not all of them exactly, but valid)

Last edited:
A TPA3255 with a good power supply and SS3602 Dual Discrete Op Amp upgrade sounds better than that ole boat anchor
Wow. Sure. If you say so. You must have a real tin ear. I'm betting that is crap you own, right? So now you think some shitcan off of Amazon with a couple of little op amps sounds better than custom components you've never heard using unique circuit typologies in a $200,000 pro sound system? Interesting bit of cognitive dissonance.

You wasting all your money on that junk
How much money do you think I have? And you think my building stuff at 1/30th the cost of retail is a waste? You just keep getting funnier and funnier!

and you complaining you cant afford the groceries because of inflation. PATHETIC
Where did I EVER say I couldn't afford groceries, numbnutz? All I ever said is that the cost of food was WAY UP under your Joe Biden!

Gavin has some valid ideas (not all of them exactly, but valid)
Newsom hasn't ever had a valid idea in his life.

You don't recognize the Governor if it doesn't fit your agenda.
And MOST Large Cities, on the safe list or dangerous list, are run by Democrats.

When are you going to post that KKK dress up picture again, for the 300th+ time?

It bothers you that your party still supports a KKK member in 2023, huh? I don't blame you, it's disgusting.

Wow. Sure. If you say so. You must have a real tin ear. I'm betting that is crap you own, right? So now you think some shitcan off of Amazon with a couple of little op amps sounds better than custom components you've never heard using unique circuit typologies in a $200,000 pro sound system? Interesting bit of cognitive dissonance.

How much money do you think I have? And you think my building stuff at 1/30th the cost of retail is a waste? You just keep getting funnier and funnier!

Where did I EVER say I couldn't afford groceries, numbnutz? All I ever said is that the cost of food was WAY UP under your Joe Biden!

Newsom hasn't ever had a valid idea in his life.
Class D amplification is the future you ignorant tone deaf puke :p
Newsom has brilliant ideas.

Forum List

Back