🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gavin Newsom wants 28th Amendment for guns in U.S. Constitution

That's not what I suggested. It's people with a propensity to murder who are choosing certain types of guns..
We could probably pretty well rule out the mature gun enthusiasts who are using a $20K over/under shotgun.

Have a very close look at the character who is going to a range with a large magazine and is blazing away at human silouette targets!

You tell me what kind of gun they will be using?
I have never seen anyone like that at any gun range I ever used.

And it doesn't matter what kind of gun a person buys. That's just more of your own delusions that you think other people should believe.

If there was a type of gun that a killer is more likely to buy it would be a handgun. Those of us that actually know about gun crime and murder know that handguns are used in the vast majority of murders and rifles are not the weapon of choice.

More people are killed with knives than with rifles of any kind every year
More people are killed with fists and feet than are killed with rifles of any kind every year

You have an obsession with and an irrational fear of semiautomatic rifles

Last edited:
Yeah....suicides.....

California...

Homicides...42%

Suicides.... 54%...

Vs.

Texas....

Homicides....35%

Suicides.....61%

California has extreme gun control.......likely the most extreme in the country........

Texas.....gun stores on every corner, open and concealed carry.......
Exactly it's more of that twisting of statistics to distract from the actual crimes and murders committed with guns.

NH has a higher "gun death" rate than CA even though the murder rate in CA is more than 5 times that of NH

Sure, it just makes the numbers go up. Without suicides, California would be even lower. California gun laws seem to work.
The murder rate in CA is 5 times higher than the murder rate in NH

CA has "tough gun laws" NH doesn't

And you can't explain that can you?

I will salute Gov. Newsom on this. At least he is trying to pass this Atrocity legally through a constitutional amendment, instead of doing it through the back door with an executive order or a bullshit court ruling.
Yep. The proper way to do what they want is to amend the Constitution. If they can get 3/4 of the States to agree, it should become the new law.

If they can't get that, it means the proposal doesn't have the support they thought, so tough shit.

I think most of the "insoluble" problems in this country could be solved if we went back to the Constitution...

Class D amplification is the future

I know all about the classes of Amplification, jackass. Class D/H is about LOWERING THE COST, SAVING SIZE AND WEIGHT, and SAVING THE CURRENT DRAW by limiting the conductance of current to only a portion of the operation. Class D/H will never be used in state of the art circuitry seeking to attain the highest levels of music fidelity because THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE.

I use Class D in my powered subwoofer because that approach is conducive of VLF.

When are you going to post that KKK dress up picture again, for the 300th+ time?
There it is again, post #178.
The picture means nothing, just like the Rudy in Drag, therefore all (R) are Trans.
Makes sense to the paid troll marvin martian
It bothers you that your party still supports a KKK member in 2023, huh? I don't blame you, it's disgusting.
Not true at all.
Name a current day (D) that supports the KKK.

I have never seen anyone like that at any gun range I ever used.

And it doesn't matter what kind of gun a person buys. That's just more of your own delusions that you think other people should believe.

If there was a type of gun that a killer is more likely to buy it would be a handgun. Those of us that actually know about gun crime and murder know that handguns are used in the vast majority of murders and rifles are not the weapon of choice.
Those of us that don't know as much as you about gun crime, know it's handguns too.
You have an obsession with and an irrational fear of semiautomatic rifles
I don't recall mentioning s.a. rifles but I will. The mass shooters that are successful nearly always choose an AR. They would use an M-16 if they could get their hands on one.

Rather than getting childishly snarky, maybe you should first find something on which we don't agree?

The murder rate in CA is 5 times higher than the murder rate in NH

CA has "tough gun laws" NH doesn't

And you can't explain that can you?
California 38,940,231 people
NH 1.42 M

California is roughly 27 times the size in population

I will take 5 times all day long

GO

Those of us that don't know as much as you about gun crime, know it's handguns too.

I don't recall mentioning s.a. rifles but I will. The mass shooters that are successful nearly always choose an AR. They would use an M-16 if they could get their hands on one.

Rather than getting childishly snarky, maybe you should first find something on which we don't agree?
And yet you are fixated on a semiautomatic rifle that is used in less than 1% of all murders

Irrational fear.

I know all about the classes of Amplification, jackass. Class D/H is about LOWERING THE COST, SAVING SIZE AND WEIGHT, and SAVING THE CURRENT DRAW by limiting the conductance of current to only a portion of the operation. Class D/H will never be used in state of the art circuitry seeking to attain the highest levels of music fidelity because THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE.

I use Class D in my powered subwoofer because that approach is conducive of VLF.
Stay on topic, shit head.
We see your fascination with fellating.
Eat shit and die, Fuck off

Gavin's ideas are probably just for show.
He has some ideas that have been passed around before. Time will tell. Plus 34 states as well.

Stay on topic, shit head.
We see your fascination with fellating.
Eat shit and die, Fuck off

Gavin's ideas are probably just for show.
He has some ideas that have been passed around before. Time will tell. Plus 34 states as well.

Gavin Newsom is a fascist, just like you.

He said the "murder rate", not the number of murders. You went to "school" in a blue shithole, right?
If the population is 27 times the size.. the murder rate is going to be higher. More people...

California 38,940,231 people
NH 1.42 M

California is roughly 27 times the size in population

I will take 5 times all day long

GO
The size of the state doesn't matter since the murder rate is expressed as a per capita value.

If gun laws lowered the MURDER RATE then CA should have a lower MURDER RATE than NH. But it doesn't in fact it is more than 5 times higher which means you are 5 times more likely to be murdered in CA than NH

The size of the state doesn't matter since the murder rate is expressed as a per capita value.

If gun laws lowered the MURDER RATE then CA should have a lower MURDER RATE than NH. But it doesn't in fact it is more than 5 times higher which means you are 5 times more likely to be murdered in CA than NH
They do have a lower murder rate. One of the lowest for all states. I already posted it. Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back