🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gavin Newsom wants 28th Amendment for guns in U.S. Constitution

He said the "murder rate", not the number of murders. You went to "school" in a blue shithole, right?
I am fixing to go to the bathroom in your mouth in just a minute or two. Open wide.
More people, more chance of murder, higher rate.

I am fixing to go to the bathroom in your mouth in just a minute or two. Open wide.
Wrong.

The murder RATE is a per capita value.

You are more than 6 times more likely to be murdered in CA than NH

And here is the other inconveneient truth about guns that the control freaks can't explain.

Murder rates in urban areas are far higher than murder rates in rural areas even though the number of guns per capita is usually much lower in cities than it is in rural areas.

OP deflects in own thread.
OP gets ass handed to him by actual expert.
OP deflects back to staying on the topic HE deflected from!

The topic is Gavin Newsom wants 28th Amendment for guns in U.S. Constitution :laughing0301:
Can you please stay on topic?

I can tell you with 100% certainty my stereo sounds better than yours as far as my ears go and that is all that matters :laughing0301::laughing0301:

I have KRACO 15" tweeters in the dash

Last edited:

Yep.....you are likely about 14, 15 tops.....do your parents know you are on the computer?

Yep.....you are likely about 14, 15 tops.....do your parents know you are on the computer?
Typical third grade insults
Stay on topic, shit head. I'm not the topic, you cocksucker. :)
We see your fascination with fellating.

It takes 34 states to agree. Anyone think 34 states will agree?

It takes 34 states to agree. Anyone think 34 states will agree?

Again.....your parents likely grounded you from the computer, but they are out so you are breaking the rules...

Then stick to that dummass.

Right. Sure you can, nitwit. Think what you want.

Newsom outlined his plan Thursday to pursue the amendment, seeded with cash left over from his landslide 2022 reelection, fueled by frustration over the country’s failure to adopt restrictions that polls show most Americans broadly support and a conservative Supreme Court that has rolled back gun laws.

Seems maybe 34 states are not out of the question? They are saying Americans broadly support this

Again.....your parents likely grounded you from the computer, but they are out so you are breaking the rules...
Stay on topic, shit head. My parents are not the topic, you cocksucker. :)

Also, The U.S. is on pace to hit a record number of mass killings in 2023, reaching an average of one a week, according to a recent analysis by The Associated Press and USA Today.

I can see how some people could be concerned about this. What do you think? can they get the required states? I don't know.

Ralph Northam. And I've got the pictures to prove it.

Also, white nationalist Richard Spencer is a Biden supporter.
I said current you moron, Northam doesn't hold an Office.

Richard Bertrand Spencer is an American neo-Nazi, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, and white supremacist. A former magazine editor, he is a public speaker and activist on behalf of the alt-right movement.

Don't be bitter Marvin, Be Better.

• Thanks
Reactions: iku
The rate is higher, but not because of population. That's why it's a RATE, it's per capita, you fucking retard.

LOL
Marvin,
NH is 85% white

While 3,449 people died from gun violence in California in 2020, the state still has one of the lowest gun death rates in the country at 8.5 deaths per 100,000 people -- about 37% lower than the national average, according to data compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Go fuck yourself punk :smoochEE:

Marvin,
NH is 85% white

While 3,449 people died from gun violence in California in 2020, the state still has one of the lowest gun death rates in the country at 8.5 deaths per 100,000 people -- about 37% lower than the national average, according to data compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Go fuck yourself punk :smoochEE:

So, you are claiming that white people aren't as violent as the black and brown people in California.,

How racist of you.

Forum List

Back