🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gavin Newsom wants 28th Amendment for guns in U.S. Constitution

Not a bad plan

The Democratic governor’s proposal would raise the federal minimum age to buy a firearm to 21 from 18; mandate universal background checks; institute a “reasonable” waiting period for all gun purchases and ban assault rifles nationally.
ban assault rifles nationally.

'assault' rifles have been banned for a long time

Not a bad plan

The Democratic governor’s proposal would raise the federal minimum age to buy a firearm to 21 from 18; mandate universal background checks; institute a “reasonable” waiting period for all gun purchases and ban assault rifles nationally.

If you were American instead of Russian, you would know that assault rifles are nearly non-existent in this country.

Mostly pistols dumb ass
I would agree with that smart ass.
And I'll just add that it's the most efficient military lookalike that is used to the shooters who accomplish the biggest kills!

Ya just can't make this shit up sargunt!

But always keeping in mind that it isn't America's guns that are the problem. You probably don't need to be told again what 'is' the problem.

Can you say it?

I know all about Houston and Hill Country and LLano and Fredericksburg and all spots in between :abgg2q.jpg:

Wow, you looked at a map of Texas on your computer in Moscow. Good for you!

Hey, show us your "Make the USSR Great Again" hat!

1686244873834.png

I would agree with that smart ass.
And I'll just add that it's the most efficient military lookalike that is used to the shooters who accomplish the biggest kills!

Ya just can't make this shit up sargunt!

But always keeping in mind that it isn't America's guns that are the problem. You probably don't need to be told again what 'is' the problem.

Can you say it?
Can you say it?
can you, or is the dance music still playing?

His state is a cesspool of violence, which is exactly the way he wants it.

Two of his cities are in the top 20 most violent places in America, and he doesn't give two shits about it. In fact, like you, he LOVES it.
Anybody can make a list.

Here's one from Forbes.
Do you Like or Hate Forbes?

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 10.24.29 AM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 10.23.37 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 10.23.37 AM.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 4
That's nice but what are you going to do about the Hoser forest fires? It's nasty outside.
Do about it?
Canadians lit em up on purpose!

Do you believe that?

Most important my friend is that gun and 2A topics are being defused and the gungoons are mostly turning to spamming and trying to deflect away from the facts.

We're slowly and gradually making a bit of progress though. We have everyone agreeing on what kind of guns are being used on their fellow Americans and the school kids.

Your contribution is valued here on account of your hobby of buying guns and getting to tell somebody! Would it be as good for you if you didn't get to tell somebody?

Not a bad plan

All for naught unless the culture of violence, killing, and wars is addressed. America can't expect to stimulate the need for killing people in foreign lands and not expect that to come home to roost.

There's never going to be a more 'correct' answer, and nobody is suggesting one. Kids like Rittenhouse were stimulated into making his whole life about being able to kill somebody with his AR for political reasons. That's the culture that guarantees more mass shootings. Lots more.

Do about it?
Canadians lit em up on purpose!

Do you believe that?

Most important my friend is that gun and 2A topics are being defused and the gungoons are mostly turning to spamming and trying to deflect away from the facts.

We're slowly and gradually making a bit of progress though. We have everyone agreeing on what kind of guns are being used on their fellow Americans and the school kids.

Your contribution is valued here on account of your hobby of buying guns and getting to tell somebody! Would it be as good for you if you didn't get to tell somebody?
Aw hell no! ;)

But like I said, I see the whole thing more as a Black Crime issue, not a gun crime issue.....Were the blacks removed from the equation crimes committed with a firearm would decrease by about 65%. Toss in Hispanics, NAs, and the mentally deranged and it would hardly be worth reporting on at all.

No Sir, as of yet I have not had nary a gun I own grow little hands and feet, load itself, break out of my gun vault room, and run amok amongst the populous.

Sadly you are just not used to freedom.

Every city on the most dangerous list is run by DemoKKKrats. Every one.
You don't recognize the Governor if it doesn't fit your agenda.
And MOST Large Cities, on the safe list or dangerous list, are run by Democrats.

When are you going to post that KKK dress up picture again, for the 300th+ time?

• Love
Reactions: iku

Forum List

Back