Gavin Newsom wants Abott and DeSantis to be investigated for kidnapping

It's a crime to knowingly transport an undocumented person within the US.

They are offering free out of state rides with meals to the asylum seekers. Many of them have family waiting. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't notify the destination state, you never know.

Then Xiden's got trouble right? You think Creepy let the states know? I doubt it, it's why he did it the early am so know one knew it was happening. huh?

First things first
It’s a crime to be here
Doesn't make knowingly transport them in the USA any less of a crime.

I'm just pointing out how nice it is of the governors to help these asylum seekers on their journey into America's heartland for the duration of their up to 7 year wait for a judge to decide their case.

Getting the Rubes to believe (and drooling) it is the undocumented border crossers they rounded up, is brilliant, I must say.

I'm just pointing out how nice it is of the governors to help these asylum seekers on their journey into America's heartland for the duration of their up to 7 year wait for a judge to decide their case.

Getting the Rubes to believe (and drooling) it is the undocumented border crossers they rounded up, is brilliant, I must say.
then Xiden has trouble. Why do you suppose creepy didn't let the states know ahead of the flights arriving?

Then Xiden's got trouble right?
Unaccompanied minors who were processed were not undocumented. The kids Trumpybear's team lost? Now those were undocumented minors.

It all started with Sippy Cup ceding the border control to the cartels.

You should really consider quitting this political board. Seriously!!

Unaccompanied minors who were processed were not undocumented. The kids Trumpybear's team lost? Now those were undocumented minors.
can't spin this one jack. I love it, look at you scrambling to present some kind of mumbo jumbo soup!!!! Man you have a hard on for Creepy.

Who in the Quid Pro administration is going to go on trial with them? Quid Pro certainly won't, he'll be hiding in the basement.

Maybe at the border posts in Texas, they can have photos of Martha's Vineyard, Medina, WA, Central Park NY, the National Mall-- as well as Detroit, Cleveland TN, East St. Louis, etc- and let the illegals themselves tell the border guards where they want to go?

I think DeSantis and Abbott should have the holy shit beat out of them!
and creepy joe too then right?

your hypocrisy can't win here. Only mumbo jumbo soup will you post.

I love it when Idiots step on rakes... That handle makes the greatest cracking sound when it hits them on the skull.
1663356404992.png

Maybe at the border posts in Texas, they can have photos of Martha's Vineyard, Medina, WA, Central Park NY, the National Mall-- as well as Detroit, Cleveland TN, East St. Louis, etc- and let the illegals themselves tell the border guards where they want to go?
I think they should put out fliers free buss rides to all illegals.

Gov. Abbott is a cripple, why are you advocated beating up the disabled? Isn't that against the ADA?
he's conservative. he's like a conservative black who isn't actually black but uncle tom because he doesn't obey his demofk massers.

Fk I am enjoying the snot out of these hypocrite deomfoks scrambling like blind mice who just got sprayed with a chemical.

he's conservative. he's like a conservative black who isn't actually black but uncle tom because he doesn't obey his demofk massers.

Fk I am enjoying the snot out of these hypocrite deomfoks scrambling like blind mice who just got sprayed with a chemical.

It's like a 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest' group therapy session gone bad!!

Forum List

Back