Gavin Newsom wants Abott and DeSantis to be investigated for kidnapping

can't spin this one jack. I love it, look at you scrambling to present some kind of mumbo jumbo soup!!!! Man you have a hard on for Creepy.
They are asylum seekers who've been granted temporary asylum Jackie. They could go back to Texas and or Fla just as easily you know.

But the Neo-GOP are like a bunch of jabbering monkeys when they think they are making the libs cry.

They are asylum seekers who've been granted temporary asylum Jackie. They could go back to Texas and or Fla just as easily you know.

But the Neo-GOP are like a bunch of jabbering monkeys when they think they are making the libs cry.
sorry jack, I don't do con jobs from mumbo jumbo soup makers.

Gavin Newsom asks DOJ to consider 'kidnapping' charges after GOP governors ship migrants out of state​

Max Thornberry
Thu, September 15, 2022 at 3:16 PM·2 min read

California Gov. Gavin Newsom has asked the Department of Justice to look into whether sending migrants to other parts of the country constituted kidnapping or other federal crimes.
In a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland, Newsom asked whether actions by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sending illegal immigrants from their respective states to destinations such as New York City, Washington, D.C. Chicago, and Martha's Vineyard were illegal.

Texas Gov. Abbott says migrants given consent waiver, not being …
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that migrants bused out of state are given voluntary consent waivers and are not — as New York City Mayor Eric Adams has alleged — being forced …

Comment:
Corrupt Far Left Idiot Gavin Newsom has stepped on a rake again.
The illegal aliens are not being kidnapped.
They are volunteering to be relocated.
Newsom is planning a presidential run in 2024.
He is trying to get some attention.
These illegals willfully rode the bus.

:laughing0301:

The weeping and gnashing of teeth means SUCCESS.

:banana:

sanctuary cities aren't really sanctuary? is that what you think?

I love Abbott and DeSantis both.

But their act of defiance to the Leftonazi establishment by sending the illegals to liberal utopia would have never happened without the Trumpster's influence.

Donald Trump taught America that its fun to mock our Ultraliberal Rulers and watch them go nuts.

Gavin Newsom asks DOJ to consider 'kidnapping' charges after GOP governors ship migrants out of state​

Max Thornberry
Thu, September 15, 2022 at 3:16 PM·2 min read

California Gov. Gavin Newsom has asked the Department of Justice to look into whether sending migrants to other parts of the country constituted kidnapping or other federal crimes.
In a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland, Newsom asked whether actions by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sending illegal immigrants from their respective states to destinations such as New York City, Washington, D.C. Chicago, and Martha's Vineyard were illegal.

Texas Gov. Abbott says migrants given consent waiver, not being …
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that migrants bused out of state are given voluntary consent waivers and are not — as New York City Mayor Eric Adams has alleged — being forced …

Comment:
Corrupt Far Left Idiot Gavin Newsom has stepped on a rake again.
The illegal aliens are not being kidnapped.
They are volunteering to be relocated.
Newsom is planning a presidential run in 2024.
He is trying to get some attention.
desantis-migrants.jpg

I love Abbott and DeSantis both.

But their act of defiance to the Leftonazi establishment by sending the illegals to liberal utopia would have never happened without the Trumpster's influence.

Donald Trump taught America that its fun to mock our Ultraliberal Rulers and watch them go nuts.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^AMEN^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's a crime to knowingly transport an undocumented person within the US
It's also a crime to knowingly allow them to enter illegally.

We will NEVER stop sending them. You wanted it. For 60 fucking years.

You get it for 60 more.

Better pray to the god of virtue-signalling leftist twats that walls get built AND actually work, because we are transporting 100% to you.

Doesn't make knowingly transport them in the USA any less of a crime.

I'm just pointing out how nice it is of the governors to help these asylum seekers on their journey into America's heartland for the duration of their up to 7 year wait for a judge to decide their case.

Getting the Rubes to believe (and drooling) it is the undocumented border crossers they rounded up, is brilliant, I must say.
That’s because it is brilliant and totally deserved

Do asylum seekers really get to dictate where they are going to stay until their hearing?

It's also a crime to knowingly allow them to enter illegally.

We will NEVER stop sending them. You wanted it. For 60 fucking years.

You get it for 60 more.

Better pray to the god of virtue-signalling leftist twats that walls get built AND actually work, because we are transporting 100% to you.
dude, I guess old blind melon doesn't know what sanctuary means.

It all started with Sippy Cup ceding the border control to the cartels.

You should really consider quitting this political board. Seriously!!
An miss the chance to see Neo-GOP wacko's call the president "Sippy cup" or the chance hear the laugh out loud things they post and believe. Like their take on this bussing asylum seeker out of their states stunts. I don't think the optics will play well over time for the decrepit old party. No way.

An miss the chance to see Neo-GOP wacko's call the president "Sippy cup" or the chance hear the laugh out loud things they post and believe. Like their take on this bussing asylum seeker out of their states stunts. I don't think the optics will play well over time for the decrepit old party. No way.
please explain your meaning of sanctuary... we need more of a laugh! hhahahahahahahahahaha

Do asylum seekers really get to dictate where they are going to stay until their hearing?
Once released. How else could the Governors get away with the stunt?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back