Gavin Newsom wants Abott and DeSantis to be investigated for kidnapping

An miss the chance to see Neo-GOP wacko's call the president "Sippy cup" or the chance hear the laugh out loud things they post and believe. Like their take on this bussing asylum seeker out of their states stunts. I don't think the optics will play well over time for the decrepit old party. No way.
Actually, it does play well. I don't think Joe Average is going to muster much sympathy for the elites reacting in horror to some immigrants being dropped off on their doorsteps.

Doesn't make knowingly transport them in the USA any less of a crime.

I'm just pointing out how nice it is of the governors to help these asylum seekers on their journey into America's heartland for the duration of their up to 7 year wait for a judge to decide their case.

Getting the Rubes to believe (and drooling) it is the undocumented border crossers they rounded up, is brilliant, I must say.
The problem with your feelings is that it’s normally illegal for me to drag you down my steps. But if you break into my house then I can
They enter the country illegally and are not citizens so they can be sent where authorities wish

I think the border states National Guard would win in a shootout with Blue states National Guard.
I doubt those blue state national guardsmen would battle against them. They'd most likely fight with them. You think demofks would join a National Guard?

Look's this way according to Bidenista illogic.
yep, that concoction of mumbo jumbo that spews from the mouths of demofks is quite illogical.

I give the crown to blind melon, his mumbo jumbo is truly original. Still hasn't explained what his definition of sanctuary is yet.

Gavin Newsom asks DOJ to consider 'kidnapping' charges after GOP governors ship migrants out of state​

Max Thornberry
Thu, September 15, 2022 at 3:16 PM·2 min read

California Gov. Gavin Newsom has asked the Department of Justice to look into whether sending migrants to other parts of the country constituted kidnapping or other federal crimes.
In a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland, Newsom asked whether actions by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sending illegal immigrants from their respective states to destinations such as New York City, Washington, D.C. Chicago, and Martha's Vineyard were illegal.

Texas Gov. Abbott says migrants given consent waiver, not being …
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that migrants bused out of state are given voluntary consent waivers and are not — as New York City Mayor Eric Adams has alleged — being forced …

Comment:
Corrupt Far Left Idiot Gavin Newsom has stepped on a rake again.
The illegal aliens are not being kidnapped.
They are volunteering to be relocated.
Newsom is planning a presidential run in 2024.
He is trying to get some attention.

Just for sayong this Newsome should be nationally ridiculed, mocked, and returned to his seat at the kids' table.

DeSantis and Abbott should be charged with Human Trafficking, which is exactly what they're doing. They act like this immigrants aren't people and have no rights.

Decent Americans are ashamed and appalled. The rest of the world is utterly disgusted by this. Who the fuck do you people think you are to treat others like this.

You're certainly not Christians no matter what you call yourselves.
So, the Biden administration can do this, and it's all good...right?

It's a crime to knowingly transport an undocumented person within the US.

They are offering free out of state rides with meals to the asylum seekers. Many of them have family waiting. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't notify the destination state, you never know.
Good grief you liberals are just plain dumb....

Good grief you liberals are just plain dumb....

So Ron returned them. I bet Elvis was singing loudly "Return to Sender Address unknown"

Forum List

Back