Gavin Newsom wants Abott and DeSantis to be investigated for kidnapping

Don't you all fret your silly little asses off, the border is secure!!!!!!! haahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

this is the largest bowl of smash mouth since Trump won in 2016.

At one point (embarrassingly), I thought to myself “Ron DeSantis isn’t so bad. He’s just playing the base for a 2024 run. He’ll win and become his true more moderate self.” But no. No, he’s just a piece of shit human being. He might actually be worse than Trump.

Really all this is is an extended version of demofks who promise shit for their constituents and then spin on a dime. Sanctuary city is the same thing. Just a promise and not literally what they wanted. EVER!!!

At one point (embarrassingly), I thought to myself “Ron DeSantis isn’t so bad. He’s just playing the base for a 2024 run. He’ll win and become his true more moderate self.” But no. No, he’s just a piece of shit human being. He might actually be worse than Trump.

Thank God that your opinion is in the minority.
Wait! Max Head might agree with you. :laughing0301:

Lol, do tell why?

Because he sent illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities that invited them?

Come now, step up and tell us why sanctuary cities don't want them? Tell me your definition of sanctuary.

What's even funnier, Larry Lightfoot sent them out of her city. hahahahhhahahahaahaha not to sanctuary I guess.

lol

Now we know you're not a never-Trumper

You're actually a genuine leftard. :p

DeSantis and Abbott should be charged with Human Trafficking, which is exactly what they're doing. They act like this immigrants aren't people and have no rights.

Decent Americans are ashamed and appalled. The rest of the world is utterly disgusted by this. Who the fuck do you people think you are to treat others like this.

You're certainly not Christians no matter what you call yourselves.
Since you are canadian this is none of your business

Just be grateful we arent dropping them off in your neighborhood

Which I would happily do if possible

There must be a lot of stuff going on in his Delaware home. Stuff he can get away with being further from the public eye. Even in the White House he stays in the basement.

Since you are canadian this is none of your business

Just be grateful we arent dropping them off in your neighborhood

Which I would happily do if possible
they'd all have to have a phone with an app that will say they are allowed in. Hitler has stated one can't come in without the app.

Gavin Newsom asks DOJ to consider 'kidnapping' charges after GOP governors ship migrants out of state​

Max Thornberry
Thu, September 15, 2022 at 3:16 PM·2 min read

California Gov. Gavin Newsom has asked the Department of Justice to look into whether sending migrants to other parts of the country constituted kidnapping or other federal crimes.
In a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland, Newsom asked whether actions by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sending illegal immigrants from their respective states to destinations such as New York City, Washington, D.C. Chicago, and Martha's Vineyard were illegal.

Texas Gov. Abbott says migrants given consent waiver, not being …
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that migrants bused out of state are given voluntary consent waivers and are not — as New York City Mayor Eric Adams has alleged — being forced …

Comment:
Corrupt Far Left Idiot Gavin Newsom has stepped on a rake again.
The illegal aliens are not being kidnapped.
They are volunteering to be relocated.
Newsom is planning a presidential run in 2024.
He is trying to get some attention.
Why Imitate the French, Who Gave Asylum to the Ayatollah?

Why should we care if the invaders signed a consent waiver? Asylum is against the will of the citizens, so that policy should be discontinued. These foreigners should have no rights here and must go back to where they came from. Conditions there are their own problem; Globalist traitors make it ours.

Don't Worry About Getting Pregnant, Mary Jo. We Shall Cross That Bridge When We Come to It."

That semi-island off Katama is Chappaquiddick, so sexy asylum females should avoid dating Democratic senators.

That old sot Ted Kennedy was probably so drunk that he tried to drive across the water to Martha's Vinyard.

May that murdering bastard rot in hell forever.

Actually, it does play well. I don't think Joe Average is going to muster much sympathy for the elites reacting in horror to some immigrants being dropped off on their doorsteps.
Man Up and Take the Upper Class Down

That's what should have been done when integration bussing started. If some Old Democrat had shipped the gangbangers to the schools in the plutocratic suburbs, such as the one richgirl snob Hillary attended, we'd quickly go back to the separate-but-equal sanity.

Forum List

Back