Gay Activist Site Sanctity Of Marriege To Prtest Two Straigh Guys Getting Married

Well, if you want to raise your hand and confess about the "idiot" part...far be it from me to disagree with you.

Should I point out that I am not the one that is upset that two straight guys are getting married, or would that confuse you?

I already tried to explain that to him.

You did? How? By claiming that gay couples could actually procreate?
What does procreation have to do with legal marriage? One does not have to procreate to legally marry....nor does one have to legally marry to procreate.

It's because that is all they have left. Suddenly procreation needs to be requirement to get married...but only for gays. This argument is getting continuously laughed out of court after court.

I never argued that.

Don't assume things.

You never challenged people to explain what a gay couple could do that a straight couple couldn't? Wouldn't that include things like procreating? Was that someone else? Did your account get hacked?

I didn't assume anything, idiot, I am using your stupid position to show how ignorant you are.
Gay couples can marry without having to procreate just like straight couples can marry without procreating. :D

Procreation is necessary to create those that get married.

I know that's a foreign concept to you.

And same sex coupling had never created a bride or a groom

In that essential aspect, you are little more than a freeloader

Again , deal with it
And......? Is there a shortage of those?

Oh wait....you want to deflect even more.

Wait, pointing out that you freeload, don't contribute to the population of brides and grooms is deflection?

Do tell

And since procreation is not part of marriage, how dare you deny siblings and parent/children the "right " to marry.

See how silly you are?

Prolly not

Well...they can BOTH get married....

Bodey to the rescue.

At least you are big enough to see the difference.

There is a reason one group is classified as heterosexual and another homosexual.

Kudos Bodey
Yes...because of whom they love. Procreation is not needed for marriage...marriage is not needed for procreation. They are two different things that frequently overlap....but one is not necessary for the other.

Procreation is necessary for you to be here to attempt to explain, deflect, and accuse others of stupidity. Procreation is ALWAYS the result of male/female couplings, and NEVER the result of same sex.

Deal with it, you might feel better
Is this a thread about marriage or about procreation? The two don't have to be connected.
I never argued that.

Don't assume things.

You never challenged people to explain what a gay couple could do that a straight couple couldn't? Wouldn't that include things like procreating? Was that someone else? Did your account get hacked?

I didn't assume anything, idiot, I am using your stupid position to show how ignorant you are.
Gay couples can marry without having to procreate just like straight couples can marry without procreating. :D

Again , deal with it

Wait, pointing out that you freeload, don't contribute to the population of brides and grooms is deflection?

Do tell

And since procreation is not part of marriage, how dare you deny siblings and parent/children the "right " to marry.

See how silly you are?

Prolly not
Nobody is as silly as you.

Sibling and patent child marriages aren't relevant.

You are so desperate to find some bastian of logic in your opinion.

It's not there Polly.

Never said they couldn't, did I?

What I did say, and still maintain, is that opposite sex couples can actually procreate naturally, opposite sex couples cannot. For some obscure reason, probably because he is an absolute idiot, Inevitable is totally confused about that issue, and insists that everyone who points out this simple biological detail is insisting that gays are sterile. I suggest you take some time to explain to him how stupid that makes him look instead of attacking me with straw man arguments that have nothing to do with what I said.

You're asking an idiot to explain something to an idiot? Good luck.

Bodey to the rescue.

At least you are big enough to see the difference.

There is a reason one group is classified as heterosexual and another homosexual.

Kudos Bodey
Yes...because of whom they love. Procreation is not needed for marriage...marriage is not needed for procreation. They are two different things that frequently overlap....but one is not necessary for the other.

Procreation is necessary for you to be here to attempt to explain, deflect, and accuse others of stupidity. Procreation is ALWAYS the result of male/female couplings, and NEVER the result of same sex.

Deal with it, you might feel better
Is this a thread about marriage or about procreation? The two don't have to be connected.

Again , deal with it

Do tell

See how silly you are?

Prolly not
Nobody is as silly as you.

Sibling and patent child marriages aren't relevant.

You are so desperate to find some bastian of logic in your opinion.

It's not there Polly.
They constantly give me the willies with their inability to see the difference, the glaring difference between a marriage between consenting adults and an adult sexually assaulting a child that cannot give legal consent.

They constantly give me the willies with their inability to see the difference, the glaring difference between a marriage between consenting adults and an adult sexually assaulting a child that cannot give legal consent.

Please provide a link to anyone in this thread who advocated allowing children to marry....

Commander.

Please provide a link to anyone in this thread who advocated allowing children to marry....

Commander.
Where did I say anyone was "advocating"? I clearly stated that some people cannot tell the difference between a marriage of consenting ADULTS and a "marriage" of an adult with a child.

Nice try, Trained Seal. :D

Commander.
Where did I say anyone was "advocating"? I clearly stated that some people cannot tell the difference between a marriage of consenting ADULTS and a "marriage" of an adult with a child.

Ok Commander, let's try this again, What posts have led you to believe that there are people who in this thread who can't differentiate between "gay marriage" and "child marriage?"

Oh, and I am Army, not Navy

Commander.

Ok Commander, let's try this again, What posts have led you to believe that there are people who in this thread who can't differentiate between "gay marriage" and "child marriage?"

Gay Activist Site Sanctity Of Marriege To Prtest Two Straigh Guys Getting Married Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And what makes you think I thought you were Navy?

Commander.

Gay Activist Site Sanctity Of Marriege To Prtest Two Straigh Guys Getting Married Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh I see Commander, you thought you could just slip more dishonest by here eh?

Here's the quote RE:Children in marriage

Now, unless you wish us to believe you are too stupid to understand that children of a parent are still their children no matter how old they get, we can only conclude that you were dishonestly trying to portray Pop's comment .

So, which is it Commander? Are you stupid or dishonest? I believe both. And I reiterate once again, NO ONE with your moral compunction for dishonesty would ever rise to the rank of Commander in the US Navy. Hell, you wouldn't even make butter bar in the Coast Guard.

Commander.

How about this

Do tell

See how silly you are?

Prolly not

Commander.

Now, unless you wish us to believe you are too stupid to understand that children of a parent are still their children no matter how they get, we can only conclude that you were dishonestly trying to portray Pop's comment .

So, which is it Commander? Are you stupid or dishonest? I believe both. And I reiterate once again, NO ONE with your moral compunction for dishonesty would ever rise to the rank of Commander in the US Navy. Hell, you wouldn't even make butter bar in the Coast Guard.
Thank you for reposting it....ipso facto. :D

And now I see that I have gotten you upset....would you care for a tissue? Or some cheese to go with your vintage whine?

Commander.

How about this

Do tell

See how silly you are?

Prolly not

Did you stop being your parents' child the day you became a legal adult?

Idiot.

Commander.

How about this

Do tell

See how silly you are?

Prolly not

Idiot.
There's really no need to sign your posts. We've caught on already. :D

Commander.

Now, unless you wish us to believe you are too stupid to understand that children of a parent are still their children no matter how they get, we can only conclude that you were dishonestly trying to portray Pop's comment .

Thank you for reposting it....ipso facto. :D

And now I see that I have gotten you upset....would you care for a tissue? Or some cheese to go with your vintage whine?

Do you really think everyone here didn't see your dishonesty?

Let me ask you something

Are you dishonest because you are gay, or gay because you are dishonest?

I have been anticipating this for years. When two fishing buddies decide to get the benefits gay folks have lusted after for years...without all the prancing and dancing.

bodecea said:
What makes you think that straight fishing buddies (one man/one woman) haven't been doing that already. It's called "marriage of convenience"....*shrug

deltex1 said:
Pretending to be dense will get you nowhere.

bodecea said:
I'm not the one who seems to not know that straight marriages of convenience happen all the time.

deltex1 said:
Maybe in you world they are....not mine.

bodecea said:
Seriously? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe because you never served.....in the military it happens a lot for benefits and off-base housing $$$. And many marriages of convenience are for one person to get a green card. IF you find the right websites/advertising sources, it's actually financially lucrative.

deltex1 said:
Again, that's your odd, other than moral, world...not mine.

bodecea said:
It's the straight world I've observed over my many years.....along with the wife-swapping groups and overseas groupies in some of the squadrons I've been in. But, what goes on deployment stays on deployment.

I guess that's why you went AWOL, you worthless bitch. :badgrin:
In the Navy, it's called UA....and apparently you are left with personal insults. Not much of substance for you to discuss, is there?

I accept your failure.

Commander.

Now, unless you wish us to believe you are too stupid to understand that children of a parent are still their children no matter how old they get, we can only conclude that you were dishonestly trying to portray Pop's comment .

Commander.

How about this

Do tell

See how silly you are?

Prolly not

Idiot.

Well I never felt the need to marry my mother since that is what pops post was about.

I don't know who's ass you pulled that bullshit from.

But an imbecile calling me an idiot is just funny.

Forum List

Back