Gay Adoption - case closed

Millions of children go unadopted every year. In the U.S. alone, over 20,000 kids age out of foster care every year without having ever found a home. It is sad that conservatives want to make it more difficult for them to find one.
Coming from the party that celebrates the killing of innocent babies. Just more to add to the child abuse.

Millions of children go unadopted every year. In the U.S. alone, over 20,000 kids age out of foster care every year without having ever found a home. It is sad that conservatives want to make it more difficult for them to find one.
Coming from the party that celebrates the killing of innocent babies. Just more to add to the child abuse.
Cry me a river, snowflake. Don't you have more funding to slash for children's programs and for poor families? Or for other programs that make it easier to choose an alternative to abortion? Fucking loser.

Cry me a river, snowflake. Don't you have more funding to slash for children's programs and for poor families? Or for other programs that make it easier to choose an alternative to abortion? Fucking loser.
I can see it now, a queer couple that the lifestyle they live doesn't meet the requirement for them to adopt. The case worker will be afraid to deny the adoption for fear of being labeled a homophobe by you loonies. Or the queers will sue the state on discrimination. Either way the child looses, but hey. You get to feel good about yourself, don't you? Churches do more for poor people than your beloved government. So cry me a river the original snowflake.

I can see it now, a queer couple that the lifestyle they live doesn't meet the requirement for them to adopt. The case worker will be afraid to deny the adoption for fear of being labeled a homophobe by you loonies. Or the queers will sue the state on discrimination. Either way the child looses, but hey. You get to feel good about yourself, don't you? Churches do more for poor people than your beloved government. So cry me a river the original snowflake.
The case worker should treat the gay couple like any other couple. Especially since you religious wackjobs would rather the kid remain unadopted and become another statistic. I'm glad Churches try to do good. I'm sad they fail to so often.

The couple in the vid have adopted kids that nobody else wants. They have given a home to youngsters who have real problems.
There is one who wasnt expected to make it to a year old and he is 6 now.
How can that not be worthy of praise ?

The couple in the vid have adopted kids that nobody else wants. They have given a home to youngsters who have real problems.
The kids will be sexually molested.

The kids will be sexually molested.
Good job they arent black or you would really get your hate on.

Forum List

Back