Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption

What is more important?

• Gay adults wanting to adopt kids.

• Kids needing both a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone advocating for motherless or fatherless marriages has "real serious issues"...

Really? So you object to these people marrying?

Dolly Parton and her husband?
Betty White and her three husbands?

What about George Clooney recently marrying- see I do advocate for couples who have no children marrying- why do you object to childless couples marrying?

Why do you think that only couples with children should be able to marry?

If a study said what you believed it would matter.

Is that why you're so pissed? Can't find any studies to support your homophobia?

Why are you pissed? Not everyone jumps up and down about you expecting them to thing your faggot lifestyle is OK.
Not everyone jumps up and down anymore agreeing with your hatred of your fellow citizens who happen to be gay either. In fact, how do you feel about politicians declaring themselves pro-gay marriage being an asset now?

Depends on where you are.

That being an asset is on the same level as one fox asking another whether or not they should raid the hen house. What do you expect freaks to do but support a politician that panders to them?

Well that explains your support for Conservative politicians.

As it does for your support of Liberal ones.

My parents taught me what's normal and what's not normal. Apparently yours weren't smart enough to know the different.

Clearly your parents taught you to hate other Americans- if they are attracted to the same gender- while mine taught me to respect fellow Americans regardless of their religion, color or who they were attracted to.

Which is why you are so fucked up, and I am not

You're fucked up. You were just told by your parents that you weren't. They lied.
You poor deluded soul.

He is deluded in the same way that those who call Jews K*kes and African Americans n*ggers are deluded.

I've heard plenty of blacks call each other n*ggers. Do you call them deluded?

LOL- I don't even call you deluded really- you are just a bigot who is as comfortable with calling an American a f*ggot as you are calling an American a n*gger or a k*ke.

Is that why you're so pissed? Can't find any studies to support your homophobia?

Why are you pissed? Not everyone jumps up and down about you expecting them to thing your faggot lifestyle is OK.
Not everyone jumps up and down anymore agreeing with your hatred of your fellow citizens who happen to be gay either. In fact, how do you feel about politicians declaring themselves pro-gay marriage being an asset now?

That being an asset is on the same level as one fox asking another whether or not they should raid the hen house. What do you expect freaks to do but support a politician that panders to them?

Thanks for confirming you are a freak who supports politicians who pander to you.

Clearly your parents taught you to hate other Americans- if they are attracted to the same gender- while mine taught me to respect fellow Americans regardless of their religion, color or who they were attracted to.

Which is why you are so fucked up, and I am not

You're fucked up. You were just told by your parents that you weren't. They lied.
You poor deluded soul.

He is deluded in the same way that those who call Jews K*kes and African Americans n*ggers are deluded.

I've heard plenty of blacks call each other n*ggers. Do you call them deluded?

LOL- I don't even call you deluded really- you are just a bigot who is as comfortable with calling an American a f*ggot as you are calling an American a n*gger or a k*ke.

Yet above you did. Now you don't. Typical can't make up your mind.

No answer to the question? Didn't think so because either one defeats your case.

Thanks for confirming you are a freak who supports politicians who pander to you.

Why don't you tell me which politicians do that and what they use to pander to me.

I'm a male with a wife . . . That's all it takes to keep me from being a homosexual freak.

Who cares what the study actually finds? All that matters is what Sil believes it finds. The truth is inconvenient to the narrative which is why Sil just conjures up some bullshit instead.

I'm not pissed. What would I have to be pissed about? I'm legally married to the love of my life and we have a beautiful family. Life is GOOD.

You're "married" to someone of the same sex. Nothing beautiful about that. Funny you use being a freak as good. Nothing good about that.

Who cares what the study actually finds? All that matters is what Sil believes it finds. The truth is inconvenient to the narrative which is why Sil just conjures up some bullshit instead.

I'm not pissed. What would I have to be pissed about? I'm legally married to the love of my life and we have a beautiful family. Life is GOOD.

You're "married" to someone of the same sex. Nothing beautiful about that. Funny you use being a freak as good. Nothing good about that.

You keep forgetting that in this day and age, you're the freak not gays. You homophobes are the minority now.

Don't worry, we'll still bake cakes for y'all.

I'm a male with a wife . . . That's all it takes to keep me from being a homosexual freak.

So your wife is the only thing keeping you from being a homosexual freak?

LOL- so you are just a divorce away from being what you so fear and hate?

Myself- I am a male happily married to my wife- but unlike you my sexual preference is not dependent upon my marriage.

Nor do I feel a need to fear or hate people because of who they love.

You keep forgetting that in this day and age, you're the freak not gays. You homophobes are the minority now.

Bigots like him are a dying breed- bitter old white dudes who cling to their bigotry like a child clutches the sand in the surf.

Bigots like him are a dying breed- bitter old white dudes who cling to their bigotry like a child clutches the sand in the surf.

You can cling to the faggots if you want. If you want to join the 2nd class crowd, I'll agree that's where you belong.

So your wife is the only thing keeping you from being a homosexual freak?

LOL- so you are just a divorce away from being what you so fear and hate?

Myself- I am a male happily married to my wife- but unlike you my sexual preference is not dependent upon my marriage.

Nor do I feel a need to fear or hate people because of who they love.

A choice not to be homosexual is.

There's not one homo I fear.

We could be 49% or 10% and still not be freaks. It's not the quantity but what you are that makes you a freak.

No you want. That's been tested and the faggot bakers refused to do it. However, let two of those freaks want one and the people opposing it get fined because they didn't cater to you 2nd rate clowns.

My god. The meltdown continues.
facemelt.gif~c200

At an age when I was old enough to know the difference between normal (straight) and abnormal (any of the freak ways)

And who told you the difference between "normal" and "abnormal"? You see the logical trap you have put yourself in?

Didn't have to be told. Unlike you, I'm smart enough to figure out two of the same things don't attract normally. Look at magnets. Two of the same repel each other. Any more questions fool?

Forum List

Back