Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption

What is more important?

• Gay adults wanting to adopt kids.

• Kids needing both a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is that what you are referring too? The only mention of this study you cite I can find is from your thread on USMB. I assume it's like all the other "research" you post about gay people that usually ends up being called into question, and turns out to be fraudulent. Like the Mark Regnerus "study".
Yes, the link was deactivated quite recently,( around the time gay marriage Decision was pending and due to be released), to the Prince's Trust Youth Index Survey 2010, the largest of its kind. But thankfully I've got a link where you can read the entire study yourself again online: PRINCE'S TRUST 2010 YOUTH INDEX SURVEY

It's a real study, really done in Britain by a real scientific establishment: The Prince's Trust which yearly surveys youth in GB to find what issues are making them happy or holding them back. Its emperical and objective, unlike today's Rainbow-American Psychological Association. Did you know that in the 80s the APA rejected the scientific method of emperical and objective fact finding and now relies instead on audited group think and reliance of words and consensus of a small clique over numbers in what it holds out to the American public "as science"? :eek-52:

It's true also. Really, actually true: Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren't to Blame: They Rely on "Science".. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum They literally get together in a small group and determine what "normal" human psychology is and then sell that to the public "as science" without emperical fact-finding. It's just their "educated opinions on what feels right". And that is not even a sleight exaggeration of what's going on there. Read that link and try to not have your jaw fall open.

This is the "science" courts have been relying on to fast-track all things gay right into children's laps and to their detriment. God help us all when science is substituted for a cult-oligarchy..
It is a real study- you just lie about what the study said.
Doesn't mention gay parents or parents at all.
It doesn't have to. Everyone knows the best mentor and advocate for a child is that child's parent. So the best situation for a child is set of parents that represent both genders since children come in both genders. It's simple logical deduction.

Is that what you are referring too? The only mention of this study you cite I can find is from your thread on USMB. I assume it's like all the other "research" you post about gay people that usually ends up being called into question, and turns out to be fraudulent. Like the Mark Regnerus "study".
Yes, the link was deactivated quite recently,( around the time gay marriage Decision was pending and due to be released), to the Prince's Trust Youth Index Survey 2010, the largest of its kind. But thankfully I've got a link where you can read the entire study yourself again online: PRINCE'S TRUST 2010 YOUTH INDEX SURVEY

The Prince's Trust study doesn't mention gay marriage, mothers, fathers or parents. It mentions good same gender role models. With the Prince's Trust recruiting mentors to provide exactly these good same gender role models.

Utterly destroying your nonsense narrative that only a mother or a father can be a good same sex role model. An older brother or sister, a family friend, a mentor, coach, pastor, grandparent, aunt, uncle, teacher or a myriad of others can act in that capacity.

All of which you know. But really hope we don't.

Who cares what the study actually finds? All that matters is what Sil believes it finds. The truth is inconvenient to the narrative which is why Sil just conjures up some bullshit instead.

It's a real study, really done in Britain, by a real scientific establishment: The Prince's Trust which yearly surveys youth in GB to find what issues are making them happy or holding them back. Its emperical and objective, unlike today's Rainbow-American Psychological Association. Did you know that in the 80s the APA rejected the scientific method of emperical and objective fact finding and now relies instead on audited group think and reliance of words and consensus of a small clique over numbers in what it holds out to the American public "as science"? :eek-52:

It's true also. Really, actually true: Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren't to Blame: They Rely on "Science".. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum They literally get together in a small group and determine what "normal" human psychology is and then sell that to the public "as science" without emperical fact-finding. It's just their "educated opinions on what feels right". And that is not even a sleight exaggeration of what's going on there. Read that link and try to not have your jaw fall open.

This is the "science" courts have been relying on to fast-track all things gay right into children's laps and to their detriment. God help us all when science is substituted for a cult-oligarchy..

I appreciate your link to that survey. I was having a hard time locating it.

The results concern a positive "role model of the same gender in their lives". I agree that same sex role models can be beneficial to young people. A role model doesn't necessarily mean a parent though. If it did, what would that mean for children of the same sex as their homosexual parents? Would they be twice as well off? If it was truly of concern to the parents they could introduce someone to fill that role. Providing a positive role model is the whole idea behind Big Brothers Big Sisters, an organization that doesn't discriminate between gay and hetero Bigs.

I don't see any "promise" in a single parent home finding a spouse of the opposite sex. That is overlooking homosexual single parents. Who is to say that "step" parent will bond, be a role model, or improve the lives of the children of their spouse.

Who cares what the study actually finds? All that matters is what Sil believes it finds. The truth is inconvenient to the narrative which is why Sil just conjures up some bullshit instead.

If a study said what you believed it would matter.

Given that the study doesn't say what Sil believes.....do you even care? Sil certainly doesn't.

Conservative65 is still stuck on the anger stage of The Kübler-Ross model. Too funny.

You must still have one stuck in your ass freak.
There you are again.....mind going straight to scatology. Fascinating.

There you go again thinking I made an inaccurate statement.
Nobody is accusing you of making inaccurate statements. We just find it odd how you like to DWELL on thoughts and posts on gay sex. I don't know any gay people who do that as much as you do. It is a puzzlement.

Is that why you're so pissed? Can't find any studies to support your homophobia?

Conservative65 is still stuck on the anger stage of The Kübler-Ross model. Too funny.

Nobody is accusing you of making inaccurate statements. We just find it odd how you like to DWELL on thoughts and posts on gay sex. I don't know any gay people who do that as much as you do. It is a puzzlement.

Who is dwelling. You've spent much more time trying to tell me how you're homosexuality is normal. You're wasting your breath but you keep talking. I don't know any heterosexual people that have to try and convince anyone that what they are should be accepted as OK. You try to convince people what you are is.

Is that why you're so pissed? Can't find any studies to support your homophobia?

Why are you pissed? Not everyone jumps up and down about you expecting them to thing your faggot lifestyle is OK.

Who is dwelling. You've spent much more time trying to tell me how you're homosexuality is normal. You're wasting your breath but you keep talking. I don't know any heterosexual people that have to try and convince anyone that what they are should be accepted as OK. You try to convince people what you are is.
You are the lad who whenever homosexuals are talking, you default right to the "butt sex" frame of mind. How odd. I can't understand why someone would automatically think of sex when talking to other people.

You are the lad who whenever homosexuals are talking, you default right to the "butt sex" frame of mind. How odd. I can't understand why someone would automatically think of sex when talking to other people.

You are the freak who thinks you have to convince others that what you are is OK. As a heterosexual, I've never had to convince anyone. They just know that heterosexuality is.

Why are you pissed? Not everyone jumps up and down about you expecting them to thing your faggot lifestyle is OK.
Not everyone jumps up and down anymore agreeing with your hatred of your fellow citizens who happen to be gay either. In fact, how do you feel about politicians declaring themselves pro-gay marriage being an asset now?

You are the freak who thinks you have to convince others that what you are is OK. As a heterosexual, I've never had to convince anyone. They just know that heterosexuality is.
You sure are going on and on about how awesome your heterosexuality is for someone who "never had to convince anyone." Odd. Your words don't match up with what you say you believe.

Not everyone jumps up and down anymore agreeing with your hatred of your fellow citizens who happen to be gay either. In fact, how do you feel about politicians declaring themselves pro-gay marriage being an asset now?

Depends on where you are.

That being an asset is on the same level as one fox asking another whether or not they should raid the hen house. What do you expect freaks to do but support a politician that panders to them?

That being an asset is on the same level as one fox asking another whether or not they should raid the hen house. What do you expect freaks to do but support a politician that panders to them?
Politicians pander to the majority. You DO know that, right?

I'm not pissed. What would I have to be pissed about? I'm legally married to the love of my life and we have a beautiful family. Life is GOOD.

It is a real study- you just lie about what the study said.
Doesn't mention gay parents or parents at all.
It doesn't have to. Everyone knows the best mentor and advocate for a child is that child's parent. So the best situation for a child is set of parents that represent both genders since children come in both genders. It's simple logical deduction.

"it doesn't have to'?

It doesn't mention them at all- yet you keep saying that the study does.

Since this thread is about gay persons adopting children- I will point out again that virtually every child without a family in the United States awaiting adoption was abandoned by that child's biological parents.

So much for you 'knowing' what is best for a child is the child's parent.

You have never once displayed any ability to use logic or deduction- all of your posts are based upon your insane hatred of homosexuals- and their children.

Well that explains your support for Conservative politicians.

Forum List

Back