Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption

What is more important?

• Gay adults wanting to adopt kids.

• Kids needing both a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was raised by a loving female mother and a loving male father not two males where one assumes the male role and the feminine one plays the mother or two females where the feminine one is the mother and the butch dyke is the father.
Maybe gay parents wouldn't have fucked up as badly raising you.

Mine didn't. That's the thing you don't get. That they taught me normal from abnormal proves they didn't. That yours taught you being a fag is normal proves they fucked you up.

Clearly your parents taught you to hate other Americans- if they are attracted to the same gender- while mine taught me to respect fellow Americans regardless of their religion, color or who they were attracted to.

Which is why you are so fucked up, and I am not.

My parents taught me what's normal and what's not normal. Apparently yours weren't smart enough to know the different.

Clearly your parents taught you to hate other Americans- if they are attracted to the same gender- while mine taught me to respect fellow Americans regardless of their religion, color or who they were attracted to.

Which is why you are so fucked up, and I am not

You're fucked up. You were just told by your parents that you weren't. They lied.

Closeted Heteros!? I've just officially seen everything.

Don't worry all you 'closeted heteros' out there languishing in the gay community...it gets better.

:lol:
Oh, the argument of is you oppose something it means you're really what you oppose? Retard.

No, that is the argument you're lamely trying to assign to me. I literally have never read the words "closeted heterosexual' strung together before in my life. It is a knee-slappingly funny term.

Bullshit.
He's right...it's a very funny term. :lmao:

What's funny is you freaks thinking other freaks believing you're normal means anything.
No. What's REALLY funny is you thinking that what YOU believe means anything. :lmao:

Oh, the argument of is you oppose something it means you're really what you oppose? Retard.

No, that is the argument you're lamely trying to assign to me. I literally have never read the words "closeted heterosexual' strung together before in my life. It is a knee-slappingly funny term.

Bullshit.

What's funny is you freaks thinking other freaks believing you're normal means anything.
No. What's REALLY funny is you thinking that what YOU believe means anything. :lmao:

To those that matter in the world, it does. Since you and your freak mindset don't matter any more than shit in n*gger's back yard, you matter to the level of a turd.

Never said you did. I acknowledged that you said gay people raise their biological kids. I then addressed whether or not you could show me where a gay couple could have a biological kid.
Exactly, gays don't have biological children; heteros do. .

Really?

I know lots of gays who have biological children.

Once again Silhouette displays her extreme ignorance.

Lots of gays do have biological children. However, NO gay couple has a biological child the two of them produced together. Study biology if you think otherwise.
So what? Lots of people have children that are not biologically both of theirs......you have a problem with them too? Sounds like YOUR problem.

Millions of children every year are raised each year deprived of a either a mother or father in their lives- by single parents.

What an insult to every single parent- gay or straight- who raises great children.

Single hetero parents still hold the promise of the opposite gender as a parent. Gay "parents' strip a child of that hope forever.

Big difference sweetie.

The only difference is in your homophobic fantasies.

A single mom- straight or hetero- raises her child without a partner- male or female- and you insult all single parents every time you insult gay parents by claiming that they cannot be good parents because of a lack of a gender role model.

100,000 children, abandoned by their biological mother and father, a year are awaiting adoption.
33,000 of them will wait 5 years or more to be adopted.
tens of thousands will age out of the system and be abandoned by the state without having any family- to go to a life on the streets.

This is what you want for children- rather than being raised by a person or persons who chose to be parents- if they happen to be gay.

Maybe gay parents wouldn't have fucked up as badly raising you.

Mine didn't. That's the thing you don't get. That they taught me normal from abnormal proves they didn't. That yours taught you being a fag is normal proves they fucked you up.

My parents taught me what's normal and what's not normal. Apparently yours weren't smart enough to know the different.

You're fucked up. You were just told by your parents that you weren't. They lied.
You poor deluded soul.

Bullshit.

To those that matter in the world, it does. Since you and your freak mindset don't matter any more than shit in n*gger's back yard, you matter to the level of a turd.
Ah...and a racist to boot. Throw in misogynist and you get the Con-servative trifecta.

You poor deluded soul.

He is deluded in the same way that those who call Jews K*kes and African Americans n*ggers are deluded.

You poor deluded soul.

Say the freak of nature.

Bullshit.

Ah...and a racist to boot. Throw in misogynist and you get the Con-servative trifecta.

Typical outlook by freaks. No one can say a thing you don't like without you coming up with terms.

Bullshit.

Not unusual for the homophobe to be a racist too.

Haters got to hate, hate, hate.

Conservative65 is still stuck on the anger stage of The Kübler-Ross model. Too funny.

You poor deluded soul.

Say the freak of nature.
:lol: Love the educational level your posts display. It's priceless!

You poor deluded soul.

He is deluded in the same way that those who call Jews K*kes and African Americans n*ggers are deluded.

I've heard plenty of blacks call each other n*ggers. Do you call them deluded?

You poor deluded soul.

I've heard plenty of blacks call each other n*ggers. Do you call them deluded?
Oh please.....DO continue. :lmao:

I must admit. This meltdown is delicious to behold. lol

tumblr_n6tbvtqvNY1qg9ai1o1_500.gif

Anyone advocating for motherless or fatherless marriages has "real serious issues"...

Forum List

Back