Gay-Boy Beaten After Kissing Boyfriend in Burger King

Members of minority groups in this country need to start arming up.
You propose to arm homosexuals, as a group?

It will be interesting, watching 3% of the population trying to hold off 97% of the population.
No. Scared homophobic pussies are maybe 30% of the population. And only a fraction of those would ever get in a fight. So it would be 3% versus maybe 2%.
You confuse "scared" versus "disgusted".

It will be interesting, watching 3% of the population trying to hold off 97% of the population.
No. Scared homophobic pussies are maybe 30% of the population. And only a fraction of those would ever get in a fight. So it would be 3% versus maybe 2%.

Maybe. In the words of Morgan Freeman you aren't a homophobe, you're an asshole.

Try not to kick and scream to much as you get dragged into the 21st century.

Most were very devout Christians, and those who weren't still respected those who were. They also stood up against Muslims barbarians with force. They all believed in a small Federal government and the Second Amendment.

Those things alone separate them from progressive turds.
They also strongly believed in the 1st amendment because they remembered how horribly a christer run government could muck up things.

Yup, and progressives hate the first amendment. Look at them trying to stop Trump rallies. Progressives hate freedom of speech, they always yearn to silence any differing opinion.

I fully support your right to freedom of speech- even your stupidity is protected.

The Right confuses 'freedom of speech' with 'freedom from criticism'
They do....they also confuse "freedom of religion" with "freedom to do whatever we want to others in the name of our religion".

You mean like beating someone up for kissing someone in front of them?

Just like Jesus commanded them to do.....
You realize that it didn't happen.

Maybe. In the words of Morgan Freeman you aren't a homophobe, you're an asshole.

See here, folks?

Call-out homosexuality for the Wickedness and Degeneracy that it is, and you're an "asshole" and have to be dragged into the 21st Century.

Homosexuality was Wicked and Degenerate 2000 years ago.

Homosexuality is Wicked and Degenerate today.

Time does not change the nature of Wickedness, my little flow-with-the-times bend-with-the-wind lemming.

See here, folks?

Call-out homosexuality for the Wickedness and Degeneracy that it is, and you're an "asshole" and have to be dragged into the 21st Century.

Time does not change the nature of Wickedness, my little flow-with-the-times bend-with-the-wind lemming.
See here folks...call-out heterosexuality for the Wickedness and Degeneracy that it can be, and you're an "asshole" and have to be dragged into the 21st Century.

Just as stupid a comment.

See here, folks?

See here folks...call-out heterosexuality for the Wickedness and Degeneracy that it can be, and you're an "asshole" and have to be dragged into the 21st Century.

Crawl back into your closet, Thing.

See here, folks?

She'll crawl back when you come out of yours pussy

See here, folks?

She'll crawl back when you come out of yours pussy
Oh, goodie, a pissing contest...

You tell 'em, my little Internet Tough Guy...

See here, folks?

Call-out homosexuality for the Wickedness and Degeneracy that it is, and you're an "asshole" and have to be dragged into the 21st Century..

Assholes are assholes.

And yes- you are an asshole.

Not as much as the asshole who physically assaulted the gay man in Burger King- just a minor asshole.

He thought enough of it to go to the police and give a statement that screws up the case.

I'd be as happy as anyone if the pervert got beat up but it didn't happen. He started a fight with someone. Being gay didn't protect him. He got what was coming.

Gays are so bad now, we can sympathize with Matthew Shepard 's fence.

See here, folks?

Call-out homosexuality for the Wickedness and Degeneracy that it is, and you're an "asshole" and have to be dragged into the 21st Century..

Assholes are assholes.

And yes- you are an asshole.

Not as much as the asshole who physically assaulted the gay man in Burger King- just a minor asshole.
I have not resorted to calling you an asshole, just because your opinion on homosexuality does not coincide with mine.

Typical of LGBT folk and their supporters, however.

That's OK... I understand that you get all emotional and nervous when folks talk of Wickedness and Righteousness... doesn't faze me in the slightest, lightweight.

See here, folks?

It's not going to happen. Ever again. And that's the beauty of freedom.

See here, folks?

It's not going to happen. Ever again. And that's the beauty of freedom.
The next few years will tell that tale...

He thought enough of it to go to the police and give a statement that screws up the case.

I'd be as happy as anyone if the pervert got beat up but it didn't happen. He started a fight with someone. Being gay didn't protect him. He got what was coming.

Gays are so bad now, we can sympathize with Matthew Shepard 's fence.
This is a statement that shows what you really are.

Forum List

Back