Gay-Boy Beaten After Kissing Boyfriend in Burger King

Where is it being reported that is man is associated with Black Lives Matter?[/QUOTE

Show me a black thug who isn't a part of the Black Lives Matter movement. You must be kidding. Get out of here with your nonsense.
So you're don't know and you're making it up as you go along. I thought so. I am pretty sure this man is associated with Pentecostals. Iol.
Show me a black thug who isn't on board for Black Lives Matters and I'll show you a man who does not know he's black! The thuggers are ALL on board for Black Lives Matters.
^ There it is!

Are they going to dig every freaking simple assault in the Country and try to turn it into a political issue? You almost gotta laugh that the liberal politician who coined the phrase "never let a crisis go to waste" is caught in a crisis himself. Gang violence in Chicago is approaching 700 murders in a year and sissie left wingers who live in the most tolerant Country in the world whine about getting bitch slapped.

Where is it being reported that is man is associated with Black Lives Matter?[/QUOTE

Show me a black thug who isn't a part of the Black Lives Matter movement. You must be kidding. Get out of here with your nonsense.
So you're don't know and you're making it up as you go along. I thought so. I am pretty sure this man is associated with Pentecostals. Iol.
Show me a black thug who isn't on board for Black Lives Matters and I'll show you a man who does not know he's black! They are ALL on board for Black Lives Matters.

So you're just making it up b/c it confirms your bias. That violent attacker is clearly a Pentecostal.

Right wing way? Wasn't the black man who beat up the gay guy in Burger King tied to Black Lives Matter? You own this one - we're not liberals.
Yet it's conservatives celebrating the black guy's actions in this thread.

Mark it down guys, one of the few times republicans ever supported a black guy
A black lives matter guy beats down a gay person in a burger king and we're to blame? I didn't celebrate the guy's actions. He's in your camp. Not mine. Black lives matter is doing what liberals paid them to do .............AND SOME!
Your fellow social conservatives are celebrating. Note that it's only liberals on this thread that are on the gay guy's side.
Wrong. I strongly disapprove of black lives thugsters beating down gays, Trump fans, Christians, little old ladies and little old men and anyone else with a pulse.
Sure you do....*wink *wink

We know christers are allowed to lie.....
We know liberals are incapable of connecting a dot much less 1 + 1 = 2. Which is why you are left asking conservatives for a job!

Are they going to dig every freaking simple assault in the Country and try to turn it into a political issue? You almost gotta laugh that the liberal politician who coined the phrase "never let a crisis go to waste" is caught in a crisis himself. Gang violence in Chicago is approaching 700 murders in a year and sissie left wingers who live in the most tolerant Country in the world whine about getting bitch slapped.
They do not THINK. They "feel." Liberalism is the religion of "feelings".........

Got some videos of those.....

Got anyway of convincing us that you really give a damn about those murders?

They do not THINK. They "feel." Liberalism is the religion of "feelings".........

That is a rather comical comment considering the only evidence you provided he is associated with the buffoons of BLM is your feelings. Care to provide any actual facts to corroborate your statement?

Feelings can't be a religion because there is evidence that feelings exist.

That is a rather comical comment considering the only evidence you provided he is associated with the buffoons of BLM is your feelings. Care to provide any actual facts to corroborate your statement?
It's playing out on the news media over and over again. Black Lives Matter = Black thugs & violence. Do you live in a cave or what?

Feelings can't be a religion because there is evidence that feelings exist.

Desperation can cause people to say stupid things. Have I mentioned that here before? Probably not. Carry on.

It's playing out on the news media over and over again. Black Lives Matter = Black thugs & violence. Do you live in a cave or what?

It is okay to admit that you do not have any evidence this man is assoicated with BLM. I am surprised you haven't blamed Catholics yet. lol

Look at the generous offering of Irony you just gave us. The Goddess of Irony is well pleased with you,

Well, you know.....all those blacks.....same.....right?

How many times have you said the Muslims have no right to assault gay people in the streets of Europe? Have you ever confronted Islam for murdering gays? Do you have a link for that post? I'll be waiting........

You don't think Muslims kill gays?
Let me fill you in on something, precious.
If ISIS ever walks the streets of New York, queers will be the first Americans to be castrated, followed by their heads being skewered onto fucking sticks - then placed at every fucking NYC bus stop.

Bank on it.

its very hard thread for liberal. . black or gay . very difficult choice for defend someone

When it comes to any decision, a liberal will always choose wrong. As in this case, they side with a man who did a disgusting act that most all humans are repulsed by.
So...the liberals who created this country were wrong. The liberals who wrote the Constitution and then the Bill of Rights were wrong. The liberals who started the Unions were wrong. The liberals who pushed to get women the right to vote were wrong.

Interesting.

The liberals today have nothing in common with the anyone who created our country. All of them would be disgusted by what the Democrat Party stands for.

If two guys are kissing in a restaurant and you don't want to look, close your eyes. If they are kissing in your house, tell them to leave.

What a waste of time.
I'd rather be productive and beat the fucking snot out of them

We all know that Polock longs for the day when he could gather 5 or 6 brave buddies and go find a gay man out all by himself to bravely beat up.

"PC" to Polock means he might get arrested for gay bashing.
In his past account as Warbler, he bragged about doing that very thing.....he would brag about participating in throwing suspected gay shipmates off the fantail at night. So, I sent his posts to NCIS. It got real quiet after that.....maybe why he changed his nic.

That's awesome that you called the cops on a guy who might have assaulted gay people. It's wrong.

Now....how about you guys protest the importing of a culture that burns gays and throws them off tall buildings? Or that forces women to cover themselves, to have 4 male witnesses to claim rape, who are stoned to death for having sex outside of marriage....and the list goes on and on.

Funny you gays and leftist women aren't more outspoken against the culture that is the most brutal...by far...to women and gays in the world.
You mean muslims, right? Who said I support that stupidity? I find fanatical religious people of all kinds abhorrent. Do you? Or do you excuse the christer kind? Look at my signature line....a christer said that.

The same people who want us to discriminate against all Muslims- because of the actions of fanatical Muslim extremists- invariably also want homosexuals discriminated against.

Which often leaves them in a conundrum since they actually approve of Muslims killing gays.

its very hard thread for liberal. . black or gay . very difficult choice for defend someone

When it comes to any decision, a liberal will always choose wrong. As in this case, they side with a man who did a disgusting act that most all humans are repulsed by.
So...the liberals who created this country were wrong. The liberals who wrote the Constitution and then the Bill of Rights were wrong. The liberals who started the Unions were wrong. The liberals who pushed to get women the right to vote were wrong.

Interesting.

The liberals today have nothing in common with the anyone who created our country. All of them would be disgusted by what the Democrat Party stands for.

The conservatives of today have nothing in common with anyone who created our country. The founders of our country were progressive, innovative and courageous people.

And he moves towards this goal by beating someone up?
Apparently, it's the RW way.
Right wing way? Wasn't the black man who beat up the gay guy in Burger King tied to Black Lives Matter? You own this one - we're not liberals.
Yet it's conservatives celebrating the black guy's actions in this thread.

Mark it down guys, one of the few times republicans ever supported a black guy
Can you say black lives matter? There you have it. You asked for them and you've got them. Now they are off the chain in the membrane and your party will have to wear it.
Again, where are the indicators that this attacker is tied to BLM? If I am at your beck & call, would this be part of the job description? Looking up stuff for you? Or will I be deflecting for you?

Well the attacker is black- and remember to Jeremiah- all blacks are the same.

Forum List

Back