Gay-Boy Beaten After Kissing Boyfriend in Burger King

Where is it being reported that is man is associated with Black Lives Matter?

Okay, so what's your guess?
It's a man who wants to preserve normal society and ensure we are all doing our part to ensure the survival of humanity.
And he moves towards this goal by beating someone up?
Apparently, it's the RW way.
Right wing way? Wasn't the black man who beat up the gay guy in Burger King tied to Black Lives Matter? You own this one - we're not liberals.
Yet it's conservatives celebrating the black guy's actions in this thread.

Mark it down guys, one of the few times republicans ever supported a black guy
Can you say black lives matter? There you have it. You asked for them and you've got them. Now they are off the chain in the membrane and your party will have to wear it.

That's a weak argument only a loser would make. Don't play psychologist.
It's a man who wants to preserve normal society and ensure we are all doing our part to ensure the survival of humanity.
Right wing way? Wasn't the black man who beat up the gay guy in Burger King tied to Black Lives Matter? You own this one - we're not liberals.
So. We are in negotiations now. You want me at your beck and call. What's the pay scale. Should we set this up thru you mailing me a check bi-weekly? Monthly? Should I set up a PayPal account?

That's a weak argument only a loser would make. Don't play psychologist.
Where is this report that the black man was tied to BLM?
And I'm still waiting for your financial package offer for my being at your beck and call.

Where is it being reported that is man is associated with Black Lives Matter?[/QUOTE

Show me a black thug who isn't a part of the Black Lives Matter movement. You must be kidding. Get out of here with your nonsense.

Time's up, Bodie. You obviously cannot answer my questions so I'll go ahead and call it. You lose.
I was not aware that I was at your beck and call. Will there be a salary involved? Will I at least get minimum wage?
Countering with a rebuttal is not what one would describe as "beck and call." Of course you couldn't counter so you ran away, Bodie. Here you are an hour later asking me for a job. You're a no show. Who would hire you? Not me.
Still waiting for your financial offer. What can I be expecting in the way of salary....or will it be hourly wages? Is there a health benefits package?

And I'm still waiting for your financial package offer for my being at your beck and call.
Too little too late. Try Burger King. I hear they need someone to defend the gays from Black Lives Matter thugsters.

Can you say black lives matter? There you have it. You asked for them and you've got them. Now they are off the chain in the membrane and your party will have to wear it.
Again, where are the indicators that this attacker is tied to BLM? If I am at your beck & call, would this be part of the job description? Looking up stuff for you? Or will I be deflecting for you?

Too little too late. Try Burger King. I hear they need someone to defend the gays from Black Lives Matter thugsters.
Where is the connection to Black Lives Matter?

Where is my salary schedule and medical benefits package?

Again, where are the indicators that this attacker is tied to BLM? If I am at your beck & call, would this be part of the job description? Looking up stuff for you? Or will I be deflecting for you?

Black Thugs are what makes up Black Lives Matter. Where have you been? They have gone off script and are now going after gays. Call Soros. You've got a problem on your hands.

A black lives matter guy beats down a gay person in a burger king and we're to blame? I didn't celebrate the guy's actions. He's in your camp. Not mine. Black lives matter is doing what liberals paid them to do .............AND SOME!
Your fellow social conservatives are celebrating. Note that it's only liberals on this thread that are on the gay guy's side.

Things we have learned about Jeri in this thread (besides the usual cray cray). She seems to think that she can hold people at her beck & call on a whim with NO financial renumeration.....and she thinks a black person must be a member of BLM automatically for.....being black.

Where is it being reported that is man is associated with Black Lives Matter?[/QUOTE

Show me a black thug who isn't a part of the Black Lives Matter movement. You must be kidding. Get out of here with your nonsense.
So you're don't know and you're making it up as you go along. I thought so. I am pretty sure this man is associated with Pentecostals. Iol.

Black Thugs are what makes up Black Lives Matter. Where have you been? They have gone off script and are now going after gays. Call Soros. You've got a problem on your hands.
They all look alike to you, don't they? *wink *wink

A black lives matter guy beats down a gay person in a burger king and we're to blame? I didn't celebrate the guy's actions. He's in your camp. Not mine. Black lives matter is doing what liberals paid them to do .............AND SOME!
Your fellow social conservatives are celebrating. Note that it's only liberals on this thread that are on the gay guy's side.
Wrong. I strongly disapprove of black lives thugsters beating down gays, Trump fans, Christians, little old ladies and little old men and anyone else with a pulse.

So you're don't know and you're making it up as you go along. I thought so. I am pretty sure this man is associated with Pentecostals. Iol.
Show me a black thug who isn't on board for Black Lives Matters and I'll show you a man who does not know he's black! The thuggers are ALL on board for Black Lives Matters.

Your fellow social conservatives are celebrating.

Really Comrade? You can show conservatives celebrating?

Oh wait, you're just lying - DEMOCRAT.

Note that it's only liberals on this thread that are on the gay guy's side.

You're no liberal. You're a Khmer Rouge leftist. And really, you just want to lynch the black guy, as democrats are famous for doing.

Wrong. I strongly disapprove of black lives thugsters beating down gays, Trump fans, Christians, little old ladies and little old men and anyone else with a pulse.
Sure you do....*wink *wink

We know christers are allowed to lie.....

Forum List

Back