Gay-Boy Beaten After Kissing Boyfriend in Burger King

This is horrible! Just like that spider, black widow! Really disturbing! Also, if they were at Burger King there would have been enough food!

Just sick!

Edit: Sorry, only read the title before posting. "beaten", not "eaten". My bad.

:laugh:~~~~~:rofl:

its very hard thread for liberal. . black or gay . very difficult choice for defend someone

When it comes to any decision, a liberal will always choose wrong. As in this case, they side with a man who did a disgusting act that most all humans are repulsed by.

When it comes to a bigot like you- you will always judge a person by who you perceive them to be- rather than by what they actually do.

are you man ?
if i have two choice when im eat burger
1= watch pig shit on dead body
2= watch gay kiss (boy)

i will choose #1

im not religious . im not anti-gay. and i havnt any problem with ...............

Apparently you are a nutjob that enjoys watching pigs shit on dead bodies while you eat burgers.

no. im human .its evolution fault.

To me, those who beat on the guy only dug a hole for themselves. My question for them: Was the guy really worth it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I've never heard of a "BK Whopper Bar". Apparently it's just an upscale BK that serves beer. They made it sound like it was a gay bar or something in the video. A fast food place that happens to serve beer shouldn't have to provide security.

The queers brought this on themselves. No one wants to see them kissing in public. Disgusting immoral actions have consequences, but faggots never want to accept that fact.
So...you believe anyone kissing in public deserves a beat down....interesting. And yes...of course...you are a RWr.

Not anyone, just faggots. I don't think they necessarily deserve a beat down, but they shouldn't be surprised if they do when flaunting their abhorrent behavior in public.

Okay- I am glad to know that you are only bigoted towards f*ggots- not c*nts, or n*ggers, or k*kes....

Yup. I judge people by their actions, not for what they were born as.

Yep- just as you would judge that K*ke wearing that yarmulke in public......

You seem to be obsessed with hating Jews.

I bet you love Muslims.

So...you believe anyone kissing in public deserves a beat down....interesting. And yes...of course...you are a RWr.

Not anyone, just faggots. I don't think they necessarily deserve a beat down, but they shouldn't be surprised if they do when flaunting their abhorrent behavior in public.

Okay- I am glad to know that you are only bigoted towards f*ggots- not c*nts, or n*ggers, or k*kes....

I bet you love Muslims.
Actually you fit right in with the Muslim culture. Yeppers!

I would love to know the psychology behind getting violent seeing two gay men kiss. The most obvious possibility is that the perpetrator is less than secure with his own sexuality and wants to somehow write over the kiss from his memory before he becomes too enamored of it. He clearly perceives what he is seeing as a threat - to what, his own sexuality? The violence is some kind of exclamation point, perhaps. Any other ideas?.
That's a weak argument only a loser would make. Don't play psychologist.
Okay, so what's your guess?
It's a man who wants to preserve normal society and ensure we are all doing our part to ensure the survival of humanity.

Just getting this in: As a conservative, I condemn the attacker. I see no provocation. If heterosexuals can kiss in public, so can homosexuals. I find heated kissing in public distasteful for both, but it is not illegal. A peck is not distasteful for either IMO.

The attacker should face jail time.
He was provoked.

Bullshit.
It was a provocation. Dudes don't need to be kissing in public. One thing I wonder. This was South Beach. That place is full of gays I hear, so where was the gay men in that area watching out for their own?
Nonsense. That is a silly excuse to minimize an assault. You're better than this.

After seeing the video, I will admit that the punishment was a bit brutal. He should have ordered them to stop and take it outside to one of the local gay bars/nightclubs where it will be acceptable to the clientele. It doesn't belong in polite company.

Look, we should all be able to agree that a Burger King is no place for two dudes to be kissing in front of other customers. They were acting up and probably said something to the black guy to provoke him. That part of the story isn't being told, you can count on it. Most guys aren't provoked into violent rage that easily. The gays did something or said something. What happened before? Why does the video only start when the gay guy is attacked? Something is being hidden from us that isn't so sympathetic to the gay boy.

Bottom line. Keep your gay kissing in your home or gay bar.

Last edited:
Look, we should all be able to agree that a Burger King is no place for two dudes to be kissing in front of other customers. They were acting up and probably said something to the black guy to provoke him. That part of the story isn't being told, you can count on it. Most guys aren't provoked into violent rage that easily. The gays did something or said something. What happened before? Why does the video only start when the gay guy is attacked? Something is being hidden from us that isn't so sympathetic to the gay boy.

So you also are against straight couples from kissing outside the home or the bar.

You're tying yourself into knots to find a way to minimize this assault.

How is it not? You responded to a post that said minorities should arm themselves by saying you agree...gays and women need to buy guns. Put another way, you agree....a minority group and a non-minority group need to buy guns. In my analogy, someone says they like fruit, the response is that I agree.....I like a fruit and a non-fruit.

Seems quite apt to me. Care to explain why it is not?
I agree that gays and women need to buy and know how to use guns. Where in any of my posts have I claimed that women are a minority? Point out that post please.....or else invest in a reading comprehension course.

And nowhere in the analogy would I have claimed that potatoes are a fruit.....yet based on the context, it would sound as though I did. *sigh*

I'll repeat myself, yet again. Someone posted that minorities should arm themselves. You replied by saying, "I agree....both gays and women need to buy guns". That would seem to indicate that you agree that minorities should buy guns and that the following examples you provide are examples of such minorities. Otherwise, you responded to a post about minorities by talking about something else. Hence the funny. Hence my talking about context.

I'm not saying you believe women are a minority, I'm saying that your post (probably unintentionally) made it sound that way.

I honestly can't tell if you're screwing with me on this. :dunno:
I see that you have invested a great deal of effort trying to pretend I said something I never said. Now.....why is that? :eusa_think:

Actually I have spent a little bit of effort trying to show you that what you said conveyed a somewhat different meaning than you probably intended. You seem unable to see the difference. Now....why is that? ;)
You definitely are working hard to try to prove I said something I did not say. So...one more time...show where I said that women are a minority. I know you can do it if it's there. Go for it.

I never claimed you used the words "women are a minority". I've said, a bunch of times now, that your agreement that minorities should arm themselves and subsequent examples, which included women, made it sound as though you consider women a minority. And, as I've also said, my original comment was meant to be silly; of course women aren't a minority, and I believe it was just a poor choice of words in your post that gave that impression. You are exceedingly literal and unwilling to look at things in context here.

If you want to deny there's any way you might have written something that conveyed a meaning you didn't intend, as though your writing skills are infallible, have at it. I've already spent more time on this ridiculousness than I ever intended.

:bye1:

I bet you love Muslims.
Actually you fit right in with the Muslim culture. Yeppers!

Of the two of us, who supports bringing more Muslims into the US and Europe?

Yea, that's right, you and every other progressive c_nt. So why don't you hop back over to a thread about Islamic terrorists and continue giving your full support to their barbaric beliefs.

I would love to know the psychology behind getting violent seeing two gay men kiss. The most obvious possibility is that the perpetrator is less than secure with his own sexuality and wants to somehow write over the kiss from his memory before he becomes too enamored of it. He clearly perceives what he is seeing as a threat - to what, his own sexuality? The violence is some kind of exclamation point, perhaps. Any other ideas?.
That's a weak argument only a loser would make. Don't play psychologist.
Okay, so what's your guess?
It's a man who wants to preserve normal society and ensure we are all doing our part to ensure the survival of humanity.
And he moves towards this goal by beating someone up?

Wrong. This is bad. You do not use violence against others for any reason. It's wrong.
Violence begets violence. If you live by the sword you'll die by it.

The beauty of this whole thing - he was attacked by a Negro !!
You know how those people hold true to family values, etc.

but if it was a white guy attacking a black guy youd hear his race right away! sick pc bullshit. Whenever a black attacks or kills a white they never mention the blacks race.

"Everyone has the right to bear arms, except for convicted felons.

One thing about carrying a gun, when you pull it out, you must be ready not only to kill, but to die.

PS. Taking a gun from someone in close quarters combat is not hard to do."

Everyone should remember this very well!

Forum List

Back